AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

I don't like this trial. I don't want people to hate or think badly about Michael. I want people to respect and appreciate the person he was. I want people to celebrate him.

:(

Unfortunately, the family does otherwise. :perrin: It is very disappointing to see what the family is doing. :puke: Respect him, appreciate the person he was, celebrate him.... just us fans do it. Michael is the only artist on this planet that has the best fans! :wub: And he loved us so much :girl_sigh: :heart: ....

:(

Unfortunately, the family does otherwise. :perrin: It is very disappointing to see what the family is doing. :puke: Respect him, appreciate the person he was, celebrate him.... just us fans do it. Michael is the only artist on this planet that has the best fans! :wub: And he loved us so much :girl_sigh: :heart: ....

Yep that is so true!

It makes me smile when I realize that I can come on here and talk to you guys. We all understand each other, and that's really nice. My friend saw me on here and asked me who was I talking to. I replied and told her I was talking to to my siblings. I really love you guys, from the bottom of my heart. ?

I can't take this trial crap anymore. I thought we wouldn't hear crap like this ever again!! I don't even follow it anyway, but it still makes me angry. Why is this world soooo evil?! I know: Because all the leeches were so jealous of Michael and wanted a piece of him. I know Michael's in Heaven now and doesn't even know what's going on, he still needs to be left alone and be in peace. I'm glad I have you guys here because we all love our beloved King and he brought us here together. I love you all so much! Michael, we are fighting for you.

I wanted you all to know that I love you all. This trial is bringing back the sadness and frustration for many, myself included. I really feel deep sadness for Michael and his family. What hurts the most is reading through the summary and hearing about Michael's last moments. The sadness is so strong, so visceral that I feel like it just happened yesterday. It's important that we keep the faith and continue to carry on with Michael's legacy; especially during this time.

I made the mistake of posting something last night on my personal Facebook page about the trial and my concerns for Michael's kids being inculcated with this $$$ mentality by other members of the family. This morning I discovered that an old school (non-fan) friend of mine had responded. She posted that Michael's children, because of their strange upbringing, would be used to being dragged from one bad situation to the next!

Of course I responded to put her straight - but did that every RUIN MY DAY! Actually the fact that the ill-informed public believe that kind of scenario about the way Michael raised his children made me feel sick. What made it worse was that I was at work at the time I read it, and there was only a limited amount I could do... probably just as well under the circumstances, since it no doubt saved me from posting something that would further inflame the situation, which I'd later realise could have been handled better.

So... I'll try very hard to stick to this forum in future, where at least I am in the company of fellow fans. At least here we are all sharing the same angst and supporting each other. A fact for which I remain extremely grateful.

Thank you!

I love the BLISS tip idea, Daryll! :chillin:

Yep, I know it's easy to get 'tangled up' in this whirlwind of ignorance :pirate: Cause you FEEL hurt how they treat Michael:cry:, how they treat Michael's kids... How :evil: the family all handles it and then we lash out... It's still okay... Feelings can never be judged as wrong or right but the 'trick' is to fight HATE with LOVE :blush:

I'm :blush: that this thread is here for all of you and me :unsure: cause I for sure can't handle a 'sequel' in "the last months of Michael :cry: "

I think its a cruel and strange way of 'grieving' but then again I guess everyone has its ground to stand on, right? :smilerolleyes:

I was 'pondering' this morning... :scratch:
What if this is a TEST in 'loyalty'?
What if this is like 'an exam' to show the world what we learnt from Michael?

I'm glad you :love: the BLISS tip... Here's another one...

BLISS tip of the day ;D

Spend your time and energy with the people who appreciate and love you... IGNORE the ones that try to dim your light cause you're shining too bright... :D

Have a :sun: day, lovelies :friends:

Daryll.

Thanks Daryll... both your BLISS tips are great. I played 'Blood on the Dance Floor' loudly on my headphones at work today - AND, I'm visiting here with you guys where we all appreciate each other and what we are sharing / going through for love of Michael. I've also asked myself the question about it being a 'test'... so many of Michael's 'close friends' were found wanting in terms of loyalty it seems (but not all of them, of course) so perhaps this is a way of determining who can stay the course, who can withstand the slings and arrows, who can find ways of coping with/surviving the situation with their love undimmed. I think all of us sharing here are winners! Much love and thanks!

It sure is a tough time :( No one I guess can go through this without feeling anything. It just numbs me to think that this is all happening. I will read the summaries as and when. I will NOT be touching the discussion threads as 80% of those are usually heated or nothing of note pertaining to the trial.

You are all in my heart and feel free to post here or in the LP forum where you will always get a warm welcome :)

L.O.V.E.

It sure is a tough time :( No one I guess can go through this without feeling anything. It just numbs me to think that this is all happening. I will read the summaries as and when. I will NOT be touching the discussion threads as 80% of those are usually heated or nothing of note pertaining to the trial.

You are all in my heart and feel free to post here or in the LP forum where you will always get a warm welcome :)

L.O.V.E.

I can't even go to those discussion threads either. They always have some sort of argument. I just keep coming back here where I vent my feelings, don't get into it with anybody, and calm down. :)

Thank you for this thread.

I want the whole AEG vs. KJ to go away.

It reminds me of a story from the Old Testament of the Bible in which King Solomon ruled between two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there was only one fair solution: the child must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. The liar, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" However, upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Oh Lord, give the baby to her, just don't kill him!" Thus was Solomon able to know who the real mother was.

In the case of AEG and KJ, MJ is going to be split into pieces by this trial. I know there are cries of “justice” . But what about the wisdom of Solomon? Let him be, don’t kill him again.

L.O.V.E.

See, another reason WHY I avoid these kinds of threads... ONE wrong word and there is a WAR raging there and Michael was always so peaceful so I don't quite get the WARS though :scratch:

I even quit to 'torture' my curious mind over the last days of Michael... I still got the nightmares and the 'horrific' piccies branded into my memory from following the Quack trial :doh:

Anyway, of course... PLEASE do visit the legacy forum, MJ fam... I felt there so WELCOMED indeed :wub:

It's also a SAVE place ONLY dedicated to the legacy of Michael hence the name :blush:

i want a moon of my own, I can go to
Where I can forget that you left me
I can sit on my moon
and do what I want
where I stay until everything turns alright

Hey people.... >>> :better:
vhug.gif
:give_heart:

just read at another mj forum that conrat murray said in a telephone call that he "cant use his hands anymore".......i'll guve him cant use his hands anymore......MICHAEL WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN HUG HIS CHILDREN! THE NERVE OF HIM!

sfosteredi;3817050 said:

It reminds me of a story from the Old Testament of the Bible in which King Solomon ruled between two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. King Solomon called for a sword to be brought before him. He declared that there was only one fair solution: the child must be split in two, each woman receiving half of the child. The liar, exclaimed, "It shall be neither mine nor yours—divide it!" However, upon hearing this terrible verdict, the boy's true mother cried out, "Oh Lord, give the baby to her, just don't kill him!" Thus was Solomon able to know who the real mother was.

In the case of AEG and KJ, MJ is going to be split into pieces by this trial. I know there are cries of “justice” . But what about the wisdom of Solomon? Let him be, don’t kill him again.

:hiya: Welcome :D
Yep, me too... It's rather 'pointless' :smilerolleyes:
I 'm exactly glad that its NOT 'headline' news here... NO mention in the news nor newspapers :clapping:
Only a FEW posts on FB and that's it, thank God...

Justice? :shutup:

I try... did say TRY :blush: to NOT get wind up with this whole 'slaughter affair' and I don't even wanna think about Flousy :beee:
He deserves all what is coming to him cause KARMA will always find you wherever you hide :cheeky:

Hey people.... >>>
:better:
vhug.gif
:give_heart:

Awww THANKS :friends:

Bliss tip of the day...

If you want something and you can afford it... By all means buy it and enjoy it... it can be as simple as your fave food or a silly ornament you eye falls on :wub:

Daryll.

sfosteredi;3817050 said:

After the criminal trial, where this civil trial was first being talked up in the media, I wrote a Facebook note called "They Keep Killing Michael and Hurting Us"... which basically said all the things we've been saying here, and which sfosteredi says with the wisdom of Solomon story. How is it that Katherine can stand going through this for the sake of financial compensation? How? I know we all keep asking that question, but really, if it is painful for us, Michael's fans, what must it be like for his mother? And now she is not going to be there for the 'graphic' stuff in the next few days... well gee, it's going out to the world for the rest of us to deal with, but Katherine does not want to hear/see it. Wish I could excuse myself forever from all knowledge of both trials!

After the criminal trial, where this civil trial was first being talked up in the media, I wrote a Facebook note called "They Keep Killing Michael and Hurting Us"... which basically said all the things we've been saying here, and which sfosteredi says with the wisdom of Solomon story. How is it that Katherine can stand going through this for the sake of financial compensation? How? I know we all keep asking that question, but really, if it is painful for us, Michael's fans, what must it be like for his mother? And now she is not going to be there for the 'graphic' stuff in the next few days... well gee, it's going out to the world for the rest of us to deal with, but Katherine does not want to hear/see it. Wish I could excuse myself forever from all knowledge of both trials!

The Bold question here is... I think we all 'wreck' our brains with it...
I tend to say... Beats me, Kerry :unsure: to ease my brain cause either its a form of GRIEVING :blink: that she needs to 'torture' herself with all these awful facts about Michael :cry: Though, she doesn't seem to realize she's dragging all these 'innocent souls' with her in her doom :blink:

Or a more sinister way and that is GREED which I will NEVER understand from no one... My own uncles ONLY care about the heritage $$$ of their mother... The ONLY thing I FEEL is... I lost my grandma who always took care of me and she's gone to heaven now :angel:

I thought if I would NOT visit the AEG trial forum... that would be it... Though, I 'often' bump into 'news bits' splattered on my timeline in FB :sigh:

So, this morning, I did my BLISS moment of the day...

I went for a GOOD strong walk in my own town and just enjoyed nature :blush:

Daryll :D

I generally stay out of any such threads, I don't seek out information, I don't know, I don't care. None of it matters, not to Michael, not to me. For me, it's a simple matter: I love Michael's music and I love Michael. Obviously, he wasn't perfect, nobody is, not his family, not Murray, not the people from AEG, nobody. But today, I took just a teeny peep in the KAT vs AEG forum and my goodness this world is messed up. Seriously, pathologically messed up. :blink: I ran screaming out, some of the things I read. (to clarify, I was in the tabloid thread, mostly, so I didn't expect anything particularly nice, but even having prepared myself beforehand, I was disturbed by some things found in those wretched things)

I generally stay out of any such threads, I don't seek out information, I don't know, I don't care. None of it matters, not to Michael, not to me. For me, it's a simple matter: I love Michael's music and I love Michael. Obviously, he wasn't perfect, nobody is, not his family, not Murray, not the people from AEG, nobody. But today, I took just a teeny peep in the KAT vs AEG forum and my goodness this world is messed up. Seriously, pathologically messed up. :blink: I ran screaming out, some of the things I read. (to clarify, I was in the tabloid thread, mostly, so I didn't expect anything particularly nice, but even having prepared myself beforehand, I was disturbed by some things found in those wretched things)

Yep, the BOLD stuff here is indeed that simple of 'how to cope with all this 'mayhem' and still our :heart: frets about it :sigh:

Awww :better:

That's ONE of the reasons WHY I stay 'clear' from all this :blink: :sigh:
Indeed, if it gets too much I wonder...

How should Michael react and handle it? With more :heart: I think and don't waste his energy on all that draining stuff that makes no sense at all...

So, Brace yourself and put on your full armour and Rhino skin if you pop into the :blink: threads...

Daryll.

I've always known we live in a messed up world, but it still manages to surprise me. :lol:

The KJ vs. AEG threads are just.... They mess up your nerves. Katherine doesn't know she's just giving the tabloids more and more information that they can use in their magazines. And Michael's being too trusting shouldn't be held against him. He was being nice, just like his heart was ? The problem with the media is that they hate the truth, and that kind of sucks, considering some people are dumb enough to believe it.

I've always known we live in a messed up world, but it still manages to surprise me.

Yep, it always does hey cause you hope that peeps are not that stupid :doh: or even :evil:

Anyway, it's from a psychological point of view quite interesting to see how people can act and be so conditioned that they totally lose themselves :blink:
If you DARE to stand up for yourself... You're an outcast, you have a disability that needs to be cured :smilerolleyes:
I don't care, you know...

It's like that 'old' man in "The way you make me feel" spoke wisely to Michael...

"Be yourself, you don't want to be them..."

This is the BLISS tip of today...

BE YOURSELF and the ones who RESPECT yé, will come to you... In that way, you will KNOW who your TRUE friends are...

Daryll

I began to read in the KJ vs AEG threads but decided to let it be

:hiya: peeps

Hope you had a wonderful weekend... Mine was filled with a lot of excitement and relaxing moments... What a weekend should be like and tomoz back to College...

Bliss tip of this evening, I would say :blush:

TALK... WRITE... How 'silly' your worries might be... They grow into :blink: Monsters when they can roam FREE in your head... If you can spit them out... Either by talking or writing, you will feel a weight falling from your shoulders :D

I began to read in the KJ vs AEG threads but decided to let it be

Indeed, sometimes NOT knowing can be BLISS or just walking away from all the NEGATIVE stuff... It doesn't mean you stopped CARING but I think Michael wouldn't waste his energy on all that
:blink: too and just remain to SHINE as he was destined to be..

Have a GREAT start of the week,

Daryll.

~ ADDITION ON Monday ~

:ciao: Hope you had a GREAT start of the week :unsure:

I learnt a 'valuable' lesson today...

We had to do a task that required writing an article by hand and for some stupid reason my hands went on strike... So, I sat there 'envying' all my classmates scribbling ever so bright... I felt :doh: for a moment and then we had to hand it in :blink: I needed to have a 'solution' WHY I didn't make the task...
I came up with a Plan B... I asked if I could do the task in Word and then drop it in her 'drop box'... I was so glad she accepted it and I got home and made the task on Word with ease and now it's in her drop box :D

This story is just to 'pinpoint' ...

When you THINK all is LOST somehow... There is ALWAYS a Plan B... Another way so you can SHINE too...

Last edited:
I hate this whole thing. The Murray trial was enough and should have been the end of it. Michael should rest in peace.

Reading the summary of today's testimony (thank you Ivy!!!) was as upsetting as reading about the coroner's findings during the Murray trial. This stuff is terribly painful/upsetting to read, no matter if we've heard it before. However, I want to read/hear about it as close as possible from the source and as soon as possible to counter any tabloid BS.

But, in saying it doesn't make for very digestible lunch time reading (given the time difference here in Australia) is stating a major understatement.

In trying to find an 'up' side to all this, I am hoping that it will at least stop any remaining ignorant people from denying Michael the Vitiligo problem. But then, they probably won't read any of this, just like they didn't read it the last time.

There was an article in our Sunday paper here in Adelaide this past weekend which gave a summary of what the trial is about - nothing objectionable about it (except I could have written it much better - with more accurate information!) However, the headline and accompanying photograph of Michael in full flight at his Night at the Apollo performance were worth keeping. "Jackson still in spotlight" it said in big black print. Really, if you just read that, saw the pic and moved on to something else, you'd think he was still alive, and still making the industry sit up and take notice.

Maybe in the end that's all people will remember? In which case, that would be wonderful.

But I doubt it, especially if, depending on the outcome, we are to suffer endless appeals. Hopefully that wont happen, but with the $$$ at stake, I doubt it.

Thanks again everyone who visits and posts here, and for MJJC making this thread available so we can escape the drama in other forums. The in-fighting of factions in MJ fandom seriously makes me feel depressed. If MJ fans can't behave reasonably and in accordance with Michael's message that we should love and be tolerant of one another, what hope has the rest of the human race got?

Stay well, everyone, and let's keep each other strong - for Michael's sake, and for all our sakes.

When I was watching the news today, they had the coroner's report, and they were talking about it. They tried to say Michael was an addict, but in my opinion, being a drug addict and wanting sleep are two very different things. I can't stand this trial, for God sakes, why won't they leave him alone?

Dependancy & addiction are two comlpetely different things. But anyway enough of that side of this. I've now stopped reading the updates altogether as I just can't anymore :no:

Live by example and by how you want to be treated.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

Back