AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

Reading the summary of today's testimony (thank you Ivy!!!) was as upsetting as reading about the coroner's findings during the Murray trial. This stuff is terribly painful/upsetting to read, no matter if we've heard it before. However, I want to read/hear about it as close as possible from the source and as soon as possible to counter any tabloid BS.

But, in saying it doesn't make for very digestible lunch time reading (given the time difference here in Australia) is stating a major understatement.
:doh: I know, I quit that too... I know enough from the Murray trial that I followed in detail and besides the evidence is there in 'black and white' and an Autopsy report :blink: is more than 'official' and fact, right...

In trying to find an 'up' side to all this, I am hoping that it will at least stop any remaining ignorant people from denying Michael the Vitiligo problem. But then, they probably won't read any of this, just like they didn't read it the last time.

There was an article in our Sunday paper here in Adelaide this past weekend which gave a summary of what the trial is about - nothing objectionable about it (except I could have written it much better - with more accurate information!) However, the headline and accompanying photograph of Michael in full flight at his Night at the Apollo performance were worth keeping. "Jackson still in spotlight" it said in big black print. Really, if you just read that, saw the pic and moved on to something else, you'd think he was still alive, and still making the industry sit up and take notice.

Maybe in the end that's all people will remember? In which case, that would be wonderful.

But I doubt it, especially if, depending on the outcome, we are to suffer endless appeals. Hopefully that wont happen, but with the $$$ at stake, I doubt it.

Well, I sincerely HOPE that this trial is the END of the mayhem and the drama... The facts are NOT gonna change over time so... They are in the OPEN so they could be 'understood' :sigh: and remembered as Facts, period.

Thanks again everyone who visits and posts here, and for MJJC making this thread available so we can escape the drama in other forums. The in-fighting of factions in MJ fandom seriously makes me feel depressed. If MJ fans can't behave reasonably and in accordance with Michael's message that we should love and be tolerant of one another, what hope has the rest of the human race got?

Stay well, everyone, and let's keep each other strong - for Michael's sake, and for all our sakes.

Indeed, thanks Kerry :friends: for this 'insightful' post cause without all your support, where would we end up, hey?
Drowning in the quicksand of the BS they plunge us into :blink:

Indeed, I can fret about this too... How is it possible that the MJ fandom somehow got 'infected' by some 'infesting' bug called greed, jealousy and hate?

I usually make them :shutup: by asking if all that 'nasty behaviour' was taught by Michael? You should hear how silent they become :cheeky:

There is ONLY Hope... when you're able to give love without ego... Some get that message and other don't :scratch:

Bliss tip of the evening (well, it's evening here :blush: )

Try not to envy the one next to you... Don't be sad if you can't do the stuff other people can do... We all have our 'unique' qualities and the 'trick' in life is to discover them and to cultivate them to their highest degree...

Daryll aka Daz :blush:

I just wish this trial would end already it not doing anyone any good

:doh: I know, I quit that too... I know enough from the Murray trial that I followed in detail and besides the evidence is there in 'black and white' and an Autopsy report :blink: is more than 'official' and fact, right...

Indeed, thanks Kerry :friends: for this 'insightful' post cause without all your support, where would we end up, hey?
Drowning in the quicksand of the BS they plunge us into :blink:

Indeed, I can fret about this too... How is it possible that the MJ fandom somehow got 'infected' by some 'infesting' bug called greed, jealousy and hate?

I usually make them :shutup: by asking if all that 'nasty behaviour' was taught by Michael? You should hear how silent they become :cheeky:

There is ONLY Hope... when you're able to give love without ego... Some get that message and other don't :scratch:

Bliss tip of the evening (well, it's evening here :blush: )

Try not to envy the one next to you... Don't be sad if you can't do the stuff other people can do... We all have our 'unique' qualities and the 'trick' in life is to discover them and to cultivate them to their highest degree...

Daryll aka Daz :blush:

Thanks Daryll. All this support certainly helps. I keep thinking what Michael went through when it must have seemed the world (not the fans) were all against him. And it was happening to HIM directly, and threatening not only his self respect but, (as in 2005) his very freedom! His accusers and blood-sucking so-called friends and advantage-taking associates and the tabloids who exploited every situation to their best (and usually his worst) advantage, should all be on trial for the havoc they wrought in Michael's life.

I was having a good day at the office (as good as that can be :bored2:... read the AP tweets on the trial and felt I didn't need to go any further at the start of my working day. Then just before lunch a co-worker in the office shows me an on-line article in the local newspaper website (a News Ltd publication!) detailing all the 'shocks' revealed in the autopsy as discussed at the trial yesterday. There were numerous 'share' options for social media, but not one to actually comment on their website re their short term memory loss in publishing as fresh news information already 'revealed' in Murray's criminal trial, or that one of the photos they were using to illustrate the story was of MJ impersonator Kenny Wizz, not Michael! :scratch:

Thanks 'Adelaide Now' - you ruined my appetite and put a dampener on my day! Hope everyone on here is having a better one. Although I feel better now that I've visited this support thread!

Continuing to hold your hands. Please keep holding mine! Love you all.

Last edited:
Thanks Daryll. All this support certainly helps. I keep thinking what Michael went through when it must have seemed the world (not the fans) were all against him. And it was happening to HIM directly, and threatening not only his self respect but, (as in 2005) his very freedom! His accusers and blood-sucking so-called friends and advantage-taking associates and the tabloids who exploited every situation to their best (and usually his worst) advantage, should all be on trial for the havoc they wrought in Michael's life.

I was having a good day at the office (as good as that can be :bored2:... read the AP tweets on the trial and felt I didn't need to go any further at the start of my working day. Then just before lunch a co-worker in the office shows me an on-line article in the local newspaper website (a News Ltd publication!) detailing all the 'shocks' revealed in the autopsy as discussed at the trial yesterday. There were numerous 'share' options for social media, but not one to actually comment on their website re their short term memory loss in publishing as fresh news information already 'revealed' in Murray's criminal trial, or that one of the photos they were using to illustrate the story was of MJ impersonator Kenny Wizz, not Michael! :scratch:

Thanks 'Adelaide Now' - you ruined my appetite and put a dampener on my day! Hope everyone on here is having a better one. Although I feel better now that I've visited this support thread!

Continuing to hold your hands. Please keep holding mine! Love you all.

Indeed, I don't watch the news and I don't read newspapers :unsure: I only get the stuff through FB or Twitter and so my mum yesterday 'carefully' told me that she had read a report in the local newspaper about that they didn't find any drugs in Michael's system and that they confirmed Michael had Vitiligo... She too was appalled about the 'autopsy' piccie printed full size on the website of 'Het Laatste Nieuws' (one of the local newspapers here :doh: )

I only replied NOW, you know the truth and know what piccie is branded in my mind and it ain't a fine one.
My mum also commented... How can they post that piccie like that... Michael is human and not some thing they used and abused :cry:

I really TRY NOT to think about the havoc those :evil: people done to Michael :cry: cause then I realize in what a dark and grim world we live in...

So how do you cope when you get that news thrown at you?

YOU come here for starters... and you try to sooth the pain with stuff you're good at... They are NOT worth it to dim your light...
Please NO...

I am so broken down about what wade robson has done!

@ SoulQueen: :better: my dear... I know, it's :pirate: what he does all for the sake of those :2cents: but don't let him dim your light... It's his KARMA... He's gonna pay for it... We know the TRUTH... That's all that matters...

@Thrillerchild: Keep your head up :better:

It's just all too much.............................

@ LastTear: :better: I know, dear. It seems like a never ending battle, does it? Remember, We as the MJ fam are ONE...
Michael 'raised' us to pull together, to take care of each other...

Holding all your hands; my :friends:

Daryll.

all of this is making me glad he's not here to feel the pain. Just think about how heartbroken we feel right now - he would not have survived Wade's backstabbing :( No way.

Wade is only doing this because he has no money, and he knows that Michael can't fight back since he's not here. :(

true, but i dont think Michael would have survived a 3rd round of child molestation accusations, and a 3rd round of people, he thought were his friends stabbing him in the back....

Excuse me for 'blowing fire' here so that my loved ones are NOT 'scorched' today :doh:

I don't follow up on the trial and Michael's last days in 're run' again :cry: but one has it difficult to escape it if you do browse FB for piccies and quotes :blink:

So the :mat: is this... I'm fed up with all this "guilt tripping" of everyone who should have cared for Michael :cry: NOW, after 4 years, they 'reveal' that they wanted to help Michael and take him to the hospital cause he was ill :blink:

WHY did NO ONE act and cared for Michael when he NEEDED it? It's NOT the fact they couldn't 'force' Michael to go to the hospital... :smilerolleyes: That's a lame excuse... Let me explain this with an own 'experience'...

I 'saved' my grandma a few times that way... Everyone around her... Was 'dodging' his or her responsibility... All eyes were on the quack that would save her... If I didn't put my foot down and call the ambulance for her... She would have died there on the spot with everyone that 'cared' for her... Quarrelling about her 'care' :blink:

See, what :blink: memories it brings back...

My point is just here if anyone that 'cared' for Michael? They should have had the 'decency' to call 911. Then Michael would still be here, period :mat:

PHEW :blush:

To end on a positive note here... To ease my soul a bit... I'm gonna hit town this afternoon and then lose myself in my NEW creative project...

So BLISS tip of the day...

When life get too much? Plunge into a Project that lifts your soul and locks away the BAD and SAD memories you and your loved ones endured...

Daryll

So true Daryll, I just posted 'people in glass houses' to KF quote in the trial thread. So easy to point and say someone else should have done something............ well how about you? You worked for him for 27 years doesn't say much for their relationship if she couldn't be a true friend.

Sorry, I will stop now.

Hold My Hand xxxxx

Every single thing about this trial makes me upset. Michael can't rest in peace for once? When I feel like crying, I just listen to "Free" off of the Bad 25 album, and oh, that laugh at the end makes me happy, because I know he's safe now :)

I have been dutifully following the trial summaries here on MJJC as you know, but reading the tweets coming from the couple of trusted media reps during the breaks of KF's testimony has pretty much done me in... I'm sick of the blame game. I really don't know if they could have forced MJ to stop the process if he desperately wanted to have the biggest comeback ever - and I still love him in TII - but calling 911 when he was obviously ill in their presence makes sense to me. Hard to tell what is fact and what is just wishful thinking after the event. It's like watching your team lose at football - there's every chance you can come from behind in the last quarter and win a stunning victory, but if you don't, its inevitable that you stand around afterward lamenting all the lost opportunities. I know a game of footy and MJ's situation don't really equate, all I'm saying is its easy to name, blame, shame afterwards. All I know is I think I've had enough after Karen's testimony.

When I'm not dressed for work I always wear an MJ t-shirt - and doing it again today (at the football) and will continue to be a #PROUDMJFAN. You all have a great weekend, and thank you Daryl for your Bliss tips and wisdom once again.

"So BLISS tip of the day...

When life get too much? Plunge into a Project that lifts your soul and locks away the BAD and SAD memories you and your loved ones endured...

Daryll"

The best way to show our love is to carry on and do something positive with our energy rather than indulge in negativity and frustration - easier said than done depending on our situation, but its something to strive for!

Love you, my #MJfam

UNBREAKABLE (because he is, and we need to be - looking at things in the long term and not the short term drama/nightmaree).

It should be our theme song! :clapping:

true, but i dont think Michael would have survived a 3rd round of child molestation accusations, and a 3rd round of people, he thought were his friends stabbing him in the back....

I totally agree with u on that
If michael was still here and saw what wade done it wouldnt killed him for sure

Reading the summary for each day is hard it's sad. I'm thinking I should post in here instead.

Hello Lovelies :ciao:

I managed to bump into Faye's testimony on FB and it really made :cry: and :sigh:

So, I'll just post this quote here cause otherwise I'm gonna explode with :mat:

Cause my folks did get 'scorched' a little bit yesterday and my Dad sighed and said... "It's all water under the bridge..." :blush:

theAnswer_zps661c3227.png

The best way to show our love is to carry on and do something positive with our energy rather than indulge in negativity and frustration - easier said than done depending on our situation, but its something to strive for!
Love you, my #MJfam

Thanks Kerry Hennigan :friends: Indeed, that's a BLISS plan too...
:clap:

I love the 'theme songs' :clapping:
Mine are "Hold my hand" and "Best of Joy"
They always puts me in a good mood cause indeed Michael is still the ONE that picks me off the ground :blush:

When I'm not dressed for work I always wear an MJ t-shirt - and doing it again today (at the football) and will continue to be a #PROUDMJFAN. You all have a great weekend, and thank you Daryl for your Bliss tips and wisdom once again.

Done with :heart: Kerry :blush:
Yep, I always wear something that 'shows off' I'm a Michael's child :wub: White socks- black jeans or my sweatpants with the white line along the leg and even now, I'm wearing Michael style PJ's ;D

Reading the summary for each day is hard it's sad. I'm thinking I should post in here instead.

Well, MariaLovesmjj :better: Welcome to the SUPPORT thread :ciao:

BLISS tip of today:

Indulge in what you :love: Treat yourself what stuff to fuel your mind with Positive energy... HOW? Ask yourself what calms you down... Is it buying clothes, DVD's, food, attending a concert? Then, by all means DO IT cause life is too short to drown into the "what if" ocean ;D

Have a GREAT weekend all,

Daryll. :D

We seem to have turned this around to our advantage here dear friends... and it's wonderful to see. We have suggestions for theme songs - Michael has SO MANY great ones, and Daryll's BLISS tips, and other messages for positive action to combat the current negativity we are all drowning under.

I DID wear my MJ t-shirt to the football today - and it was great because when people respond to it (and my little world-travelling 'MJ' doll who I took with me for comfort) it was out of recognition of Michael's life and reputation as the King of Pop, NOT because of the current drama. This was so wonderfully refreshing, and I realized that these people can share a smile and cheerful word with me about Michael Jackson because they are not following the trial, they are not as close to all this as we are.

And after I met up with my 'footy family' ('footy' is Aussie slang for Australian Rules Football) and they asked how I was, and I burst into tears, well, I knew it was time to call a halt to the daily reading of the tweets and summaries from the trial. All I have been doing is making myself terribly ill. Given that one of our group is in hospital recovering from a stroke (my cousin's husband) and things at my workplace of 23 years are currently almost unbearable for most of the people in my work group - why am I further torturing myself by actively seeking out news that will thoroughly depress me?

I agree with everyone else who is sick of Michael being made to look bad by the stories coming out of the courtroom - whether or not that is the intention of the various witnesses. I know they are looking to place responsibility on AEG Live, but we are being spared no details, not from past tours or behind the scenes on TII. The magic of Michael's artistry is being stripped bare.

My way of convincing myself I don't need to read this stuff is to tell myself that Michael would hate for us to know all this. And don't forget we are only getting the negative stuff, his sheer joy of owning and working every stage he stood on is being totally eclipsed by stories of the pain he had to mask, the measures he had to resort to, so that the show could go on, and the price he subsequently paid.

It makes me love him all the more for his total dedication to his craft. And my way of honoring that love will be to stop following the trial on a daily basis, so as to preserve the opportunity for me to enjoy his music and films of his performances without reservation - because I think that's what he would want. That belief will help me, I hope, stick to my resolve. I need to do this as much for my own well being as anything else, but I need to convince myself that by not hanging on every tweet that emerges from the trial, I am not abandoning him. I am, instead, making him happy (at least I hope and pray that is the case).

Will just come here and care and share with everyone so that we survive this terrible time and emerge with our love, admiration and appreciation of MJ not only intact, but strengthened.

My positive action for the day helped me survive a humiliating defeat of my football team still with a satisfied smile - Foodbank SA is a state charity that aims to 'End Hunger' for the homeless and underprivileged of our city and state. They are one of the charities supported by my club, and they were collecting outside the stadium today. They were also signing up collectors, so yours truly put her name down and picked up a collection tin to take into the office on Monday.

The photo here is of the pretty young lady to whom we gave our donation. (I made the donation - MJ got the sticker on his chest! That's usually the way it goes, folks, the ladies love him even in miniature!)

936474_4898514335851_1300272268_n.jpg

Have a lovely weekend, everyone. And happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there! :music:

I'm happy that everyone here is focusing on the positive and not the negative anymore :) To stay positive, I simply put on my Michael Jackson t-shirt, some shorts (it's darn near summer here in California) and I pop my headphones on and just dance to his music. I was listening to 'Another Part Of Me' live in Wembley stadium, and I visualized that entire performance. Lets just say I had a great time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget, Michael loves you, and I love you :) ?

Morning Lovelies :wub:

I just :heart: your posts Kerry :friends: and Michaeljacksonsprincess :friends:

Indeed, that's how Michael would handle this whole BS situation :smilerolleyes: The positive and creative way is the way to survive and succeed this 'test' :cheeky:

Your piccie doesn't show, Kerry :unsure: It's sweet to care around a little MJ doll :wub: though...

Well, yesterday evening... I had a COOL night too... One of my friends sings and dances and in a choir called "The Bare Necessities" they bring songs from Musicals complete with screen piccies, piano and drums and attributes :blush:

Afterwards, I had a nice chat with my friend and she even invited my to sit down with her fellow choir buddies... I love to talk to people with a passion... I'm NOT a small talker person

I really believe MJ fans are the best fam in the world. Look at this thread, look at the posts. love you all:flowers:

Back