AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

I know its hard to stay away from the ABC7court tweets cuz it so easy to keep up to date with the trial like that
Im so mad his medical history has been released like this cuz this is not want michael wouldve wanted and its like his family dont give a damn bout his privacy, its sickening

I barely follow the Trial...I just read what Ivy posts on the Trail threads once in a while. I feel like they are doing everything they can to paint Michael in the most horrible way cuz they dont wanna lose $$$... and at the same time, all these lies about Michael wouldn't have come to be if there was no trial. I commend Mrs. Kathrine Jackson and the children for going through with this, no matter what the reason for the suing might be... :(

L.o.v.e.
Romi

HUGS to everyone :friends:

I've been so :puke: too the last days. I don't follow the trial 'in depths' but I do bump into the tweets and the links on FB and they only ignite in two emotions. This :mat: or even :cry:.

My mum keeps talking about the skeletons falling out of the closet and I just wish they all had come out of the wood works cause I never knew how :evil: people would be all for the sake of the :2cents:

So, yes! I understand all your frustrations and tears. :better:
I just spend the whole day 'summer cleaning' to get my mind of it cause the 'inner demons' are killing me again. Well, they are gone now and they didn't squeal in sheer delight :lol:

I mean okay, you have the right to know the whole truth when your son is murdered but :sigh: what a roller coaster that is quite derailing now cause I don't see the truth nor justice for Michael. I only see 'burying' Michael even deeper into the soil and all for that :shutup: money. :blink:

I am so upset this trial has happen again Michael is begin blame. When will it stop.
:(

The thing with this trial is that alot people felt that there was alot Michael was hiding, that he couldn't be as wonderful as he presented himself to be, and now they feel that they have their answers.

This judge allowed alot of crap into this trial that had NOTHING to do with whether AEG hired Murray or not. And all sorts of riff raff got a chance to talk out Michael's business without having to acknowledge their own shortcomings.

I will never forgive Katherine Jackson for this. Any mother who refuses to stop the man who ACTUALLY killed her son from profitting from his crime but goes on to sue a corporation for billions of dollars is a disgrace in my book!

I see a lot of us feel the same way-- this trial, to me, it is absolutely ridiculous. And the fact that Katherine's done this.. I can't even. I love Katherine like she's apart of my family, but I don't think I can forgive her either. She doesn't seem to understand the fact that we fans have feelings too..that we understand Michael more than most people do. I say she should've thought how we'd feel about this whole thing. And did anyone tell her that that money wasn't gonna bring Michael back yet?

And why is everyone blaming Michael? Because the way I see it, it's not even his fault. It's AEG's fault for pushing Michael to do the shows, it's the Jackson family's fault for not saying 'Make sure Michael's okay.', it's the all the doctor's that ever helped Michael..because they went right along giving him the medication, and it's all those lying fools' faults, for hurting Mike so bad. It's Conrad Murray's fault 1000000 OVER because he basically left Michael to die. :/

I think we all wish it would stop :(

Indeed :cry:

I couldn't be here yesterday cause of the huge Thunderstorm that even flooded my windowsills and the first thing I read on Twitter is the 'crap' about Flousy being released :mat:

I first hoped it was all a rumour but by now we know there's only darkness that remains :unsure:

I can hardly put in words now of how I feel about this whole trial and the news about Flousy :blink:

I'm for sure pissed at Kate too.:beee:
I understand you want the truth but dragging everyone into your doom is NOT okay in my books.
I wonder if she even realizes what she's done?

NO Justice for Michael! Only more lies and crap :blink:
Ruined Paris' health!
Dragged all of us under the derailed freight train.

FOR WHAT?

Money is the root of all evil, remember :sigh:

Holding all your hands, MJ fam :better:

Healing tip of the day:

Try not to drown yourself in the grief!
Try to get out of this derailed freight train!
Above all SHINE and make Michael PROUD with everything he taught us.
RISE above all the HATE!

Oh, rant here so that your loved ones don't get 'scorched' today :blush:

Much :wub: from Daz.

LOL is that your nickname for murray?

Yes, indeed :lol: My brain won't let me type his name for some reason and that's why I call him 'Flousy' :cheeky:

Anyway, I just had a wonderful dream this morning that I'm gonna type out today :blush:

Yeash, I do rant here when it gets too much :cry: but I love to get lost in projects that shows what Michael has taught me.

like this one http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129927-Tribute-Project-for-Nelson-Mandela :cheeky:

:friends:

Yes, indeed :lol: My brain won't let me type his name for some reason and that's why I call him 'Flousy' :cheeky:

Anyway, I just had a wonderful dream this morning that I'm gonna type out today :blush:

Yeash, I do rant here when it gets too much :cry: but I love to get lost in projects that shows what Michael has taught me.

like this one http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129927-Tribute-Project-for-Nelson-Mandela :cheeky:

HAHAHA!!!!!! id be glad if my brain wouldnt let me type his name

It's your brains autocorrect feature ;)

:lol: I think cause it lives on Michael's music :blush:

Anyway, I still haven't got Orianthi's CD and I'm gonna bug them tomoz. It's been a whole month waiting for her CD just cause he claims she's NOT popular here :blink:

In other news, I'm so glad our 'stray cat' SCAR is doing better. He comes every morning for his soft stuff and gobbles it all up. He doesn't look so ruffled any more :blush: and he really 'talks' to you. Makes my :heart: happy :blush:

A :blush: thought crossed my mind today, how we take simple things so for granted like grocery shopping or just walking in the sun. Made me :sigh: that Michael couldn't do these 'simple' things.

Well, have a good evening,

Daryll.

AEG make me sick, they are bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with why they are there, why they have been allowed to do this boggles my mind. It has already been proven that they hired Murray, Randy Phillips has said on tv several times that they did. And that's not even mentioning the emails. If they win this trial I will be incredibly surprised. They are trying to paint michael as a bad person even though that has nothing to do with this trial!! Anyway, I'm rambling:)

The way to get a job in the library sector is to follow all the current news :smilerolleyes: So, each noon I scan Yahoo news for the current events and I also read the local newspaper on line.
I know, it's :eek: certainly when I bump into trial news story. Part of me is :blush: to read up on it and then when I do, all the walls come crashing down again and I can't just believe how cruel people can be :blink:

I know, I sound like a 'broken record' but each time, it hits me and it makes me :sigh:

How stupid :doh: are we to have 'believed' Michael had the BEST care while they just abandoned him in his doom. :cry:
What I read so far, is nightmare stuff, pure and simple. I take better care of our stray cat 'Scar' for all that matter :cheeky:

I told my mum that the trend is when someone you 'work' with gets ill. You spam the Boss of the company with 'lame' caring mails and oh no, don't get HELP for your friend. :scratch:

All these people swarming around Michael makes me utterly :puke:, HUH.

There, I need to rant this. Thanks :blush:

That's the sad thing though :( Going by today's court news Kenny was the only person who truly cared for Michael :(

But in other news OMG ORIANTHI WAS KICKASS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING!!! :D

That's the sad thing though :( Going by today's court news Kenny was the only person who truly cared for Michael :(

But in other news OMG ORIANTHI WAS KICKASS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING!!! :D

WOW :D You're lucky to see her LIVE. I will check the stuff in a minute, thanks :clap:
I :punk: "Heaven in this hell" I listen to it daily and I :wub: it. Thanks for wonderful tip!

As right now, I feel 'resolved' :blush: daring to read the testimony of Ortega :bow:

Ortega really cared for Michael :wub: but he's indeed right that you can't carry the 'responsibility' too.

Care and responsibility are two different factors :cheeky:

I already spotted 'HATE' on Ortega :blush:

I hope that people would just stop the BLAME game and accept that NO matter how they :mat: NOTHING will bring Michael back. Michael lives in HEAVEN now :angel: We are still here to make Michael PROUD :agree:, are we?

You'll always get some fans jumping on anything, and I mean ANYTHING, even remotely negative towards Michael no matter what the context sadly :(

AEG didn´t kill Michael.
His murderer will soon be a free man , give interviews and write books about his time with the weird,crazy popstar.
I hope noone is interested but I suppose not.
:angry::no:

Yesterday, I got into a discussion with a friend of FB about Debbie's testimony. I gathered up all my courage :blush: and read the full thang. How heartbreaking it was, :cry: I NOW know ALL the answers to my questions. :cheeky:
I even changed my view on Debbie. She tried real hard to 'save' Michael though :blush:

Yet, the ones that should have SAVED him were blinded by his fame, greed, jealousy.

Michael was 'noble' to think that Doctors took a 'VOW' NOT to harm people but yet they did :cry:

I quite changed my view on Quacks too and my NEW Doc knows WHY I'm so 'hostile' :blink:

xosweetseducingsighsxo;3910020 said:
I know this thread hasn't been active in like a month and some days..but this trial is very depressing.

I haven't abandoned this thread :blush: HUGS to you :better:

Its just I've been avoiding this mayhem cause I'm back in College focusing on more Positive things ;D

Then again, the closing arguments made me look back and its indeed quite :cry:

I really HOPE the jury comes back fast with a decision so we can all do whats important again!
That's honouring Michael's legacy :angel:Making him PROUD!

Keep your head up and above all don't hide your feelings!

Try to take that 'daring' step to heal :blush:

WE, the MJ fam :wub: understand yé!

Daryll.

Back