ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

some posters denie mj eats KFC let alone anything bigger. something has happened we all know that time willtell whether joint companies etc being set up is true or not

Its very sad that it turns out this way Neverland is such a Nice Place . This is Michaels Home he create everything I will miss this Michael and no more Neverland :( The Police and hatters and specially Snedddon are the full reason that this happend thats the truth.

when u put ur family on the line for something, it'd better be important and his kids are more important than helping people in such an intimate way.

Right. The meaning for that place is gone forever and he did not build the place just for himself but for the people living there and the people who needed it the most. The children from the ghettos and projects, the terminally ill children, the needy children, it was built for them. Many people went there and it only takes a few idiots, a D.A. with serious issues and a nasty media to ruin something that was once meant to be special and change it into something that is "sinister". That is what happens when people hate someone for no reason. MJ is a father who is thinking about the well being of his family. That is the most important thing. He gave so much of himself to people only to be spit at. It take a lot of guts to continue to keep going doing the same thing after so many things have occured. Maybe MJ was tired of the BS and was like, "I am going to let it go" and he did just that. I accept what has happened and I wish him and his children the best. I also believe that he is happy. This is only the beginning.

when one door closes another one opens... thats how I am looking at this

Same here.

Why is it so difficult for peeps to accept Michael changing his image.
Why the perpetual pigeon hole-ing and stereo typing him to be child like and Peter Pan.
The last time I checked Madonna went from Like a Virgin to Material girl to Controversial rebel to Evita to Kabala Mum to scrawny athletic hard candy doing collabos with you know who."

On point. ^5!

Last edited:
Since the first time this news came out early this year, I said it before and I say it again: Selling Neverland is a great idea and the right decision. It has brought him lots of pain and while living there he was exposed and people took advantage of him and his lifestyle, maintaining the ranch is a big financial burden, better to sell it and spend wisely on his kids, however it was sold during the crises, probably it would’ve been at higher value during the last three years but if further delayed it will be even worse. Never invest or get attached to a losing business.

I believe that Michael can create something like Neverland wherever he goes, it is not the place it is the person who creates this environment.

If he has indeed sold NL to himself, then it isn't this big of a deal is it?

interesting..I personally dont mind MJ not living at Neverland...it is not a good place...too far off from everywhere...he needs to be out and about and you cant do it if you have to drive 1.5hrs to get to a city...especially if you cant drive :)

What saddens me is what happended to the ranch - from an investment point of view..it was a good buy , excellent investment and would still be...I would have loved to see it turned into a decent, professional museum (where is he going move ALL of his STUFF???there are heaps of them!) and if needs to be sold then sell off the fields, but keep the core...lets wait and see.

I think the "big deal" is Michael isn't saying anything so folks are hoping he says something. If he doesn't, then people won't believe what they hear.

Yeah you're propably right about that!

Would be nice with a comment from him, about his health and NL.

If he has indeed sold NL to himself, then it isn't this big of a deal is it?

We are not sure that michael has a part of that company.we havent seen his name there. Any way he has so many advisers and they know where Michael is standing right now and they may told him what is best for him to do. We know nothing about Michael's financial situation ,how can we judge what he has done .

my biggest dream was going to see NeverLand looks like my dream is broken and i can't dream no more :cry:

Never give up my friend. Michael is moving on and your dream can still be granted because Michael will have projects in the future and one of those projects might be a tour. If he tours Canada than you have better chances of seeing him on tour.

Back