ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Well, the way I see it! If he truly would have sold it, in the truest sense of the word, to move on, then he surely wouldn't have sold it to a company he is part owner of!

Why is it so difficult for peeps to accept Michael changing his image.
Why the perpetual pigeon hole-ing and stereo typing him to be child like and Peter Pan.
The last time I checked Madonna went from Like a Virgin to Material girl to Controversial rebel to Evita to Kabala Mum to scrawny athletic hard candy doing collabos with you know who."

Re-inventing himself is paramount is this fickle minded show biz.. He knows it . Everyone in the industry expects it. He's moved on and sure as hell broken out of that mould.
Michael is now the hip youthful classy adult sexy hot dude.
Peter Pan has long left the building,
so let him have the time of day enjoying who he now is.
Truth be told, all that "build a better place for the children" is getting old

And thankyou Applehead for informing us before the most heinous species on planet Earth-the tabloids and the media got a chance to get sleazy about this sad news.

Yes, thank you for informing us first. Very much appreciated. The tabloids will spin and invent the news, and sometimes it's not easy to separate fact from fiction. Your post was very clear and used the available, factual information. So. . .thanks! :clapping:

Vic

If he really wanted to keep Neverland, he would have, no doubt what so ever.

So when he chooce to sell it, he must have his reasons, we don't know then, maybe we'll never know, but it hasn't got anything to do with us really. Mike has done what he thought was best for him, so we should all respect his decision and be happy for him. Maybe this is the real begining of a new era!

Turn, turn, turn
To everything there is a season...

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones
A time to gather stones together

A time of war, a time of peace
A time of love, a time of hate
A time you may embrace
A time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time of peace, I swear it's not too late!

i not believe that MJ sold NeverLand i not believe that he did

i believe that it's all a joke from the news people who likes to makeup stores about this i got this feeling that is not true at all i believe in my heart that the pictures of NeverLand i saw in here that i believe that some person did that picture to make us to believe that neverLand is gone if neverland is gone why is it on the news ;) right so i think neverland is still here

i think we just have to ask MJ on that o.k :cry:

Of course in the end it wasn't his will to do this. He was forced to do this because of the witch hunts that hurt his soul, and his reputation. He was chased away by people who served their own agendas. But that having happened, going through financial turmoil in recent years, it looks like Michael is on his way back. And that does make me feel good. And no sold Neverland can change that.

Agree

i believe that it's all a joke from the news people who likes to makeup stores about this i got this feeling that is not true at all i believe in my heart that the pictures of NeverLand i saw in here that i believe that some person did that picture to make us to believe that neverLand is gone if neverland is gone why is it on the news ;) right so i think neverland is still here

very solid statement. you still have a dog in this fight, Emilia. the more people claim to know, the more they don't. and i certainly don't agree with anyone who says that MJ was chased away and that his enemies won.

whether some people like it or not...this thread, like many others on this board will keep going on and on and on, because nobody has ALL the info about anything concerning MJ. he remains a mystery to a great extent, and his pattern is that he never speaks on any of these issues over the years. the only people doing all the talking is the media and us fans. and the general public, and some papers that anyone can easily shoot holes in. so..i would appreciate it if the more dominant personalities on this board don't act like they have the deed to all the last bastions of knowledge. even those who feel intimidated into quietness, have hope.

Last edited:
you still have a dog in this fight, Emilia. the more people claim to know, the more they don't. and i certainly don't agree with anyone who says that MJ was chased away and that his enemies won.

whether you like it or not...this thread, like many others on this board will keep going on and on and on, because nobody has ALL the info about anything concerning MJ. he remains a mystery to a great extent, and his pattern is that he never speaks on any of these issues over the years. the only people doing all the talking is the media and us fans. and the general public, and some papers that anyone can easily shoot holes in. so..i would appreciate it if the more dominant personalities on this board don't act like they have the deed to all the last bastions of knowledge. even those who feel intimidated into quietness, have hope.

Right, he remains a mystery. The thread will go on and on as long as people keep posting in it, that's right. The only info we really have is that brief court document, and anything else is speculation. You have to realize, though, that some people continue to try to figure it out? But in fact, nobody, at this point, knows ANYTHING more than those brief papers. Until and unless Michael issues a statement (and he surely doesn't have to), that really IS all we can know.

Vic

Right, he remains a mystery. The thread will go on and on as long as people keep posting in it, that's right. The only info we really have is that brief court document, and anything else is speculation. You have to realize, though, that some people continue to try to figure it out? But in fact, nobody, at this point, knows ANYTHING more than those brief papers. Until and unless Michael issues a statement (and he surely doesn't have to), that really IS all we can know.

Vic

you're right. i totally agree with you there. (how often is that gunna happen on these boards between fans? lolol) but, i guess part of MJ's staying power is the mystery that we all keep trying to crack. KACHING. lol

I AM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh yes I remember Jermain said Michael'd sell Neverland over my dead body!!!1 so what about that!!!??
then maybe he really had to sell ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
:(:)(:)((

Why is it so difficult for peeps to accept Michael changing his image.
Why the perpetual pigeon hole-ing and stereo typing him to be child like and Peter Pan.
The last time I checked Madonna went from Like a Virgin to Material girl to Controversial rebel to Evita to Kabala Mum to scrawny athletic hard candy doing collabos with you know who."

Re-inventing himself is paramount is this fickle minded show biz.. He knows it . Everyone in the industry expects it. He's moved on and sure as hell broken out of that mould.
Michael is now the hip youthful classy adult sexy hot dude.
Peter Pan has long left the building,
so let him have the time of day enjoying who he now is.
Truth be told, all that "build a better place for the children" is getting old

oh yes I remember Jermain said Michael'd sell Neverland over my dead body!!!1 so what about that!!!??
then maybe he really had to sell ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
:(:)(:)((

Why did anyone even ASK Jermaine? LOL

I don't think Mike did it because of it, but it's kinda interesting how they put that in there, lol.

i don't know that MJ's image has anything to do with it. i think his image is a hodgepodge of many things, combined. enough for him to have fans that don't agree with other fans...yet..they all are still fans. and as long as MJ keeps on keepin on, well..i think he has enough to even surpass the traditional arguments. his lasting power is inexplicable, and traditional arguments fall by the wayside.

u guys cannot pick and choose WHEN to believe jermaine. if he's not truthful about a reunion tour, what makes u think he was speaking w/ mj's words in mind when he made that comment?

also, NO ONE altered any pics of neverland. that was the state of it after mj left andit'sbeen getting worse w/ each passing day.

hoofmark...i totally hear ya

u guys cannot pick and choose WHEN to believe jermaine. if he's not truthful about a reunion tour, what makes u think he was speaking w/ mj's words in mind when he made that comment?

also, NO ONE altered any pics of neverland. that was the state of it after mj left andit'sbeen getting worse w/ each passing day.

hoofmark...i totally hear ya

u have no proof to make any statements that are beyond the shadow of any doubt. none of us do, no matter what position we are in.

oh i don't? u can stand there right in front of the train station, print a picture, and people wouldstill deny it.

so ok....if a lawn isn't mowed, does it stay nice and neat? if love and care is no longer given to a house, does is stand with pride?

denial is the first stage in greiving so it's a-ok

ya ever think that it's NOT being reported in a neg. way b/c it's positive towards mj? now if it was taken or forclosed on or sold at auction, it'd be major news. but since the media is silent, the sarcasm is missing, it tends to lean in a positive way towards mike.

Removed my initial post. Where I lost my patience on before quote.

* Tries to remain calm *

* zennnnnnn *

Can I just say very quietly that shhhhhht.... neverland is really sold. like, really really, in the real world.

what is the definition of the real world? i've been hearing that a lot, from people from all walks of life..and all their definitons are different. and no two of those people are necessarily in the same condition, whilst they still may agree on the same thing.

oh i don't? u can stand there right in front of the train station, print a picture, and people wouldstill deny it.

so ok....if a lawn isn't mowed, does it stay nice and neat? if love and care is no longer given to a house, does is stand with pride?

denial is the first stage in greiving so it's a-ok

who is in denial? are u a fly on the wall at neverland 24/7? we are in a high tech society full of very intelligent people who use their craftiness for good and bad, and there are programs on tv everyday speaking of strange happenings. u could be looking at a train leaving a station and discover that the train is not there. in other words..it's 2008..anything is possible.

ya ever think that it's NOT being reported in a neg. way b/c it's positive towards mj? now if it was taken or forclosed on or sold at auction, it'd be major news. but since the media is silent, the sarcasm is missing, it tends to lean in a positive way towards mike.

some media is silent..some media is not. some may be confused..such as tmz

and people say the press are the spin kings....

don't tell me you are all now selling the story back to yourselves that he still owns the place? (if it's even anyone's business to begin with).

Michael has sold it... he doesn't own it any more ..... period. *uses a whole heap of periods* . . . . . . . . . .

This isn't a bad thing, it's a smart thing and the press don't like it cause they can't make it into something weird.

This is the way I see it.

For those who may feel sad about Neverland, Remember the story and the movie, Peter Pan finally sails the ship and moves elsewhere. So Michael wouldn't be Peter Pan without completing the story and moving his Neverland somewhere else.

I also never wanted him to sell because there were those trying to forcefully push him out, but I also realised they would use his home as a way to always target him, and especially now, in a negative way. He too would never feel free inviting guests as all it took was someone to make wild allegation and the media would go into hysteria without caring about the truth.

It's not a place he can raise his kids, since after SB failed to target him using others, they now were trying to corrupt SB children services to target his kids.

There were two options, he stays and feels not at peace, he leaves and gives glee to his enemies as well as the prospect for the ranch being misused, taking advantage of his name.

I felt that if there was a way Michael could put it under a corporation, because then, it's far more protected from his enemies, but I still didn't see how well that would work as he would be the sole owner of the corporation.

I believe the option Michael came up with is the BEST.

It enables him to remove the carpet under the media's feet. Now any time they try to generate major news about MJ, they can't use Neverland, as it's no longer his home. They can't use Encino that much as he doesn't stay there. Therefore they have lost a major landmark to use in the absence of MJ. And with him staying at hotels and mansions, he can easily change location and the media is at a loss.

He is at peace as he's now totally an openly hostile environment, not by neighbours, but officials in SB, who still hate that they lost and MJ won.

The ranch is not sold to someone who would misuse it to hurt MJ, and since he retains an interest, that ensures that it's so. That's something the media hates. They would have loved an auction, intrusion onto his land and seeing it turned into a symbol they could use to mock him by hijacking his name. But with this deal, that expectation by the media is now gone.

The prospect of a joint venture also means that MJ not only retains an interest, but would profit with whatever happens thereafter and also
Since it's now under a corporation, SB cannot attack the place as they did with MJ. Corporations roll differently. They are businesses who hire lawyers to protect their interests and cannot be targeted the same way as individuals.

Unwarranted action on the facility or flimsy SB moves would prompt lawyers of the company swarming on SB officials, dragging them into court and even suing for damages. There is now another party involved.
It's like SonyATV, however much they attack MJ, they can't go after SonyATV with flimsy lawsuits because there is another party involved in that Corporation who will see to it that their interests are protected and they can counter-sue flimsy lawsuits.

Extrajet, which was not a corporation. MJ was dropping his part of the lawsuit as the lawyers were trying to target him, but the other parties involved had no time for that. They sued Extrajet for all it was worth and Geragos and another fellow walked off with awards from the court.
Sycamore ranch will be the same.

Therefore, guys in SB government will experience a loss. MJ is still present through a joint venture in terms of business and they can't target him as an individual because he no longer lives there.
The media also loses, MJ still has an interest in the land, so it can't be misused to hurt him, and possibly he will also be profiting if there is a joint venture.

That's why when the news came out, they sliced and diced and they could see no positive for them, other than spinning.

Don't forget, as MJ said in the Ebony interview, he can go for holidays elsewhere, like in SouthAfrica, and the place he visits is closed off for him and his family. He is more at peace.

So for anyone feeling sad, at least what MJ has decided upon is the best deal in a lot of spheres:D and that part about retaining interest does not give the desired glee to his enemies.

Last edited:
and people say the press are the spin kings....

don't tell me you are all now selling the story back to yourselves that he still owns the place? (if it's even anyone's business to begin with).

Michael has sold it... he doesn't own it any more ..... period. *uses a whole heap of periods* . . . . . . . . . .

This isn't a bad thing, it's a smart thing and the press don't like it cause they can't make it into something weird.

no proof of spin. no proof of anything. and it's not up to us to decide what is smart for Mj and what isn't. nor what is his key to happiness.

Back