ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Michael obviously felt it was the right time to depart with Neverland and I stand by him.
After all it's (was) his house and i'm sure he certainlly knows whats best, and if thats to move on so be it.
I just want to wish him all the best of luck for where ever he decides to move to and hope he and his family have as many happy times/ memories there as he has had at Neverland :)

and people say the press are the spin kings....

don't tell me you are all now selling the story back to yourselves that he still owns the place? (if it's even anyone's business to begin with).

Michael has sold it... he doesn't own it any more ..... period. *uses a whole heap of periods* . . . . . . . . . .

This isn't a bad thing, it's a smart thing and the press don't like it cause they can't make it into something weird.
u guys can take it any way u want to. the person who let us know this from their initial post obviously knew what was up.

even w/ photographic proof a statement from mj and a declaration of truth from obama, peoplewould still deny it so it doesn't matter. it's becomming a pissing match between fans and that's lame.

it's good thatyou're not willing to trust everything u hear or read BUT this was on an official site. u don't hand over the deed for any reason.

and as big a butthead levin is...he IS a lawyer first. so while tmz might look like it's run and the show done by pot heads...he is the controlling factor

I think people need a chill pill in here. Take a breather folks.

The property has been transferred and re-named. Outside of that we don't know a whole lot. If Michael wants us to know he'll tell us. If not then it really doesn't matter and fans need to make peace with the only knowledge we have...Michael is happy, healthy and he's been out and about with smiles to prove it.

So it's really time to continue forward :yes:

Oh k I haven't posted on here yet and now with a million pages afterwards I decided to post.

Point blank it's time to move on with the decision that Michael made with the company. It was something that was bound to happen sooner or later and the latter of it has come and gone. Some folks need to stop with the doom and gloom and just be happy that Michael has moved on away from the bad memories. Memories that was eating him up inside from the day that he got raided on November 20 to this day. Michael has moved on with his life and is happy with the way his life is right now. We all should feel that way right now for him if we truly do care about him. He is on the verge of releasing new material and working on many more projects, even more exciting he stated these projects will be used in concert soon. Michael is concentrating on his career more as we all should know by now if we read about his activites. The man is looking toward the future as we all should see with his new letters he has been sending fans to show us. The man is looking towards a bright and brand new era and as we all should be doing the same as the past is the past. Let's think about the good times that are about to happen with the new things that Michael is about to unveil to us. Let's keep the faith with Michael and remember why we are his fans.

Oh k I haven't posted on here yet and now with a million pages afterwards I decided to post.

Point blank it's time to move on with the decision that Michael made with the company. It was something that was bound to happen sooner or later and the latter of it has come and gone. Some folks need to stop with the doom and gloom and just be happy that Michael has moved on away from the bad memories. Memories that was eating him up inside from the day that he got raided on November 20 to this day. Michael has moved on with his life and is happy with the way his life is right now. We all should feel that way right now for him if we truly do care about him. He is on the verge of releasing new material and working on many more projects, even more exciting he stated these projects will be used in concert soon. Michael is concentrating on his career more as we all should know by now if we read about his activites. The man is looking toward the future as we all should see with his new letters he has been sending fans to show us. The man is looking towards a bright and brand new era and as we all should be doing the same as the past is the past. Let's think about the good times that are about to happen with the new things that Michael is about to unveil to us. Let's keep the faith with Michael and remember why we are his fans.

i'm willing to leave it alone...i already did..but to suggest that some of us don't care about him because of what we post, is truly unfair. nor to post that we know what he is thinking...also...unfair.

i'm willing to leave it alone...i already did..but to suggest that some of us don't care about him because of what we post, is truly unfair. nor to post that we know what he is thinking...also...unfair.

What I wrote wasn't supposed to be unfair. I wrote this out of my heart for people to just go on and forget it and look towards the future. What I don't understand is how that could be unfair. Looking towards to something wonderful and exciting is certainly not unfair. Please tell me your definition of unfair so I could understand what you are trying to tell me.

What I wrote wasn't supposed to be unfair. I wrote this out of my heart for people to just go on and forget it and look towards the future. What I don't understand is how that could be unfair. Looking towards to something wonderful and exciting is certainly not unfair. Please tell me your definition of unfair so I could understand what you are trying to tell me.

that you are equating my questions about a piece of property with suggesting that i don't want him to move forward, or that i am telling him how to be happy or not to be happy. that you are suggesting that i, or any of us don't care about him, because i, or someone else wrote something that someone may disagree with. the phrase.'if u care about him...(fill in the blank) is a blanketing unfair statement to make. we all care about him..we all want him to be happy.

Opps lmao wrong thread for that comment :lol: Gotta stop opening all these windows.

hope "DS" is happy now!

I dont think he ever will be happy ..ever gain!!!! lmao

i don't think he is happy.....any mention of mj, bad or good, will never make that man smile again. he lost his career, his chance to run for gov' and his credibility.

lol i hate him so much..grrr
so he was trying to run gor govement!! u serious?

im sayin'

and if youre being intentionally vague then u still have to own ur own comments.

no quit. u don't know me.

it ends at opinions.
my not accepting anything at face value has kept me alive for years. so..i'll not take another route thank you.

Last edited:
Well even with that, it's gonna be turned into something else. :lol:

Ain't no use crying over spilled milk and then arguing in the aftermath.

Well even with that, it's gonna be turned into something else. :lol:

Ain't no use crying over spilled milk and then arguing in the aftermath.

ur right, tho ur speaking about bucking human nature, and the following trouble.

and that's even if we don't like milk.:D

and apparently, nobody is immune to that nature.:)

Last edited:
no i don't and u don' tknow anyone else here so don't generalize and don't condemn others for veiwing things differently than yourself.

no i don't and u don' tknow anyone else here so don't generalize and don't condemn others for veiwing things differently than yourself.

i haven't condemned anybody. that's the difference. i'm too busy defending myself from those condemming me as being in denial. that's what i call condemnation.

i concede, how's that? no one shouldbe attacking anyone. if people wanna believe this is fake, let 'em. if people believe those pics, which have appeared on several sites from several different photographers, let them.

i want cheese now. someone had to mention milk

Back