!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW SNIPPET PAGE 17*

God bless you Barry:)

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW SNIPPET PAGE 17*

can't wait:clapping::wild:. Thank you for the update.:D

I wasn't even that crazy about this song until the footage was released. Since then, I can't get it out of my head!

Barry knows how to hype up the fans and how to deliver the song. I can't wait! :wild:

GibbBarry Barry Gibb
I'm sure you already feel it but I have to tell you how much Michael loved and cherished all of you.The songs on it's way! God speed! Barry
44 minutes ago

Awesome news. :punk:

Barry knows how to hype up the fans and how to deliver the song. I can't wait! :wild:

Sony could learn from Barry. *cough* Breaking News *cough* :doh:

GibbBarry Barry Gibb
I'm sure you already feel it but I have to tell you how much Michael loved and cherished all of you.The songs on it's way! God speed! Barry
44 minutes ago
Thank you Mr.Gibb....this makes me so happy..I cannot wait to see and hear the rest of the footage/song. My soul needs it..

Aww... I need this a lot... been listening to a lot of Bee Gees music lately... I miss them... ):

I hope on its way means the song is really coming. The snippets we have heard has stayed with me.

Sony could learn from Barry. *cough* Breaking News *cough* :doh:

Lol I know right. You release a snippet of the song, then studio footage, then some more studio footage, then you release the full song.

You don't randomly stream the song on your website. :doh:

Great news.

Can't wait for the full song to be released.

This is how it should be done.Give us a few previews,tell us it is coming,get us excited then bam!Well done Barry!

thanks for the update! great news, can't wait to hear the full track!

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

At nearly 10 years old, the song, tho it's a snippet, still sounds good to me.
The evidence of a great song to come.

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

wow nice im curious who barry is going to do that. is he finishing the song or is it already finished?

I can't wait to her this song fully, MJ's voice sounds so beautiful on that clip.

God speed hell yeah!

Can't wait to listen to it in full.It's an amazing song and I absolutely LOVE the studio footage.

Thanks Barry!

I wonder if he will release the 2 hours of footage he has working with Michael... :wild: Omg!!! I'm a little more excited about this than I was when TII came out :lol:

THANKYOU Mr. Barry GIBB!!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

GibbBarry Barry Gibb
44 minutes ago

kermit.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww Barry!!! :wild: Thanks! We'll be waiting anxiously. :wild: :timer:

Oh something new to look forward to again. Thank you Barry.

GibbBarry Barry Gibb
44 minutes ago

:wild: Thank you mr gibbs!!!

Can't wait to hear more of this. So excited! Thanks Barry Gibb!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait so is the clip being released or just the song. sorry just finished exams and i'm a little behind on whats going on...

im even more excited if the footage of the 2 hour work with michael is released than about the song it self. I love! to see michael work.. I feel that there is not much footage of michael in the studio at all so if this is released that would be amazing!
Also thx to barry!!

Woah! That announcement certainly took me by suprise. In a good way, that is! :D

I really cannot wait.. The song sounds amazing, and Michael's vocals are breathtaking!

Last edited:

Soon?
Define soon, please!!!!

My soon is clearly sooner than yours, Mr. Gibb :wild:

GREAT!!!!

Can't wait to hear the full song.

Thanks Barry Gibb

A great artist who respect the legacy of the King.

Thanks Mr Gibb.

Back