!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

wooooooow great
cant wait

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

OMG eeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Watching those clips makes me feel so sad though :(

I just realized it been almost a month since the 1st clip! How time flies...I hope we'll see more because I really like these 2 incredibly short clips :). And the song sounds so nice!

Love the footage for part two :wub:

TBH I'm not a big fan of the song itself but it's still such such such beautiful footage.

Oh Michael :)

I prefer the first of the footage, but whatever,hope to have the full song soon. Thanks to Bear Barry ;)

I can't wait to hear the full song... but I wish he would also release the full footage:love:

@GibbBarry
Barry Gibb
All In Your Name Available As Of Now @ BarryGibb.com
1 minute ago via web
http://twitter.com/#!/GibbBarry/status/84413845396930560

Here: http://www.barrygibb.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76

"All In Your Name " is dedicated to all of Michael's fans all over the World. Michael and I both love it. We hope you do to.

Barry

:heart:

kermit.gif

Thanks Barry! :girl_give_heart:

Aaaah, damnit! No payment via paypal!

Deleted

Last edited:

desperate for news on this, need to sleep so might wait until tomorrow when i'm sure i'll be able to hear it :)

Wow that is such a beautiful song

Re: !!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT_ SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED

I've just heard it. Beautiful song and I love Barry's voice.

Slightly disappointed there isn't more of Michael singing though. I thought he'd at least sing one verse.

Re: !!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT_ SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED

Deleted

Would anyone be kind enough to upload it somewhere for those of us who can't buy yet?

this is gonna rock! im so excited to hear it :)

I've just heard it. Beautiful song and I love Barry's voice.

Slightly disappointed there isn't more of Michael singing though. I thought he'd at least sing one verse.
Aw man! Please say it ain't so!
I haven't listened to the song yet and it hurts my heart to read that MJ isn't singing much on it. :(

I have a YT link if you want, it is ok for me to post here?

Well, he doesn't get to sing any verse, but the ending is killer!

please,if some can sent me a link... :)

My credit are wouldn't go through. :(

Great song.

Back