!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

I hope we get this soon! My heart kinda needs this. *sigh* I hope we get the footage as well. :wub: That would be so beautiful!

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE 22*

Awww Michael I really miss you. Thanks for this amazing footage.

I hope when he says "god speed" he means.. "I'll speed" lol cuz I want it soooooon

It'll be so great to hear another genuine Michael Jackson song.
The snippet has been stuck in my head for days!

Wait! Has it been determined that MJ finished all parts of the song? :unsure:

Miss you Love. :heart:

^I assume that he did considering Barry has 2 hours of studio footage and he is releasing the song.

Can't wait to hear this!!! Got a lot of respect for Barry for this :)

Honestly I have to say this... for the past 2 years we have seen so many people in Michael's life take advantage of his memory, destroy his legacy, use every attachement they had with him to make a quick million and we've been caught in the middle, being used et screwed with... and it's finally a relief to see that Michael did have a friend who truly has a heart, finally someone who wants to honour Michael's memory with L.O.V.E. ...No money is involved, no bad or fake intensions are made, we are not being pushed to the ground like usual for it and there is personal or selfish gain for him, he just loves Michael, cares for his fans and wants to bring some of Michael's light into our lives again by giving us a beautiful gift from Michael's heart and soul... it's a pure and honest act LOVE, the type of love that Michael had in his soul, and for that I truly want to thank Barry for remaining a wonderful human being in this day age where people have lost their souls! God bless you and Thank you Barry xxx

PS: I'm almost positive that he's gonna release the song on June 25th

so hes only releasing the song? or the 2 hour footage as well?

Thank you, Barry. Awesome news :woohoo:. Can't wait!

It's great news, I can't wait to hear and see it all!

June 25th will hopefully be a lot easier to be happy this year. Last year we all tried to celebrate his life and not mourn his death but it was so damn hard. The release of this beautiful song would make it a lot easier.

Did Michael and Barry record any other songs together?

Ooo! Although we wanna hear this song asap, I hope it's not the 25th of June for obvious reasons.
Any day but that one.
Besides, that's on a Saturday this year and I think new releases are generally done on a Tuesday.

The vocal harmony in that clip alone is just :wub:

I just feel I can trust Barry from the soul... He's got that humility about him and sweetness that you feel you can trust... And he is a musical genius, him, Robin, Maurice... and that lovely talented brother of theirs, Andy, who's gone far too soon and whom I've been missing terribly these days for some reason... Been saying it before, but I truly miss these guys and their wonderful music.. ):

we all should send berry thank you ecards when the song comes out flood his box with love

:unsure:

OMG!
kermit.gif

Aww that will make june 25th more emotional for me

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!! *NEW SNIPPET PAGE 17*

GibbBarry Barry Gibb
I'm sure you already feel it but I have to tell you how much Michael loved and cherished all of you.The songs on it's way! God speed! Barry
44 minutes ago

can't wait :upside_down:

Why can't we see more footage like this? Barry Gibb, is the only person I know who is not cashing in on Michael and that is a true friend. Big hugs for Barry.

^^ What about will.i.am, he's not cashing in!! He isn't releasing any of his songs with MJ, because of his respect towards Michael. ;)

^^ What about will.i.am, he's not cashing in!! He isn't releasing any of his songs with MJ, because of his respect towards Michael. ;)

So what's stopping him from releasing them for free?

What impresses me the most about Barry is he didn't take advantage of the 'Michaelmania' that was occurring after Michael died...It's been 2 years now, so he waited respectfully, if it his was intention on releasing this song at all. I respect Will.I.Am for not releasing anything because Mike didn't give his final ok....Good on him! THAT'S how you honour Michael Jackson's legacy and what he worked for his entire life. Had more producers followed his lead, we wouldn't have the 3 Cascio songs forced upon us and forever taint his discography (whether you believe the vocals are real or not).

Hope he will not release the song with $ONY.

Agree, Arklove..

am i the only 1 who is kinda dissappointed with this song, or what we have heard so far...?!

Looking forward to hearing the whole song and seeing this footage, I am curious as to how Barry Gibb is going to release it.

Yeah. I'm wondering how he will release it, too. I really hope it will become a physical single. Available for download on I-Tunes would be ok, but I'd like to have more attention on this song :)

Back