!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

I hope the song and more footage get released. I think people should see Michael at work like that.

I have a feeling the reason why Barry isn't releasing all of the footage is because he might put together a "Studio feel" music video for the song to give to us fans. Just a thought.

Amazing! I hope that the song is officially released and we get to see all 2 hours of footage. Thanks so much for posting the vid.

I have watched this clip 4561 times now I think.

:lol:

I hope the song and more footage get released. I think people should see Michael at work like that.

This.
And thinking that most likely there are footage from all Michael's recording sessions.Somebody is sitting on a treasure.I hope that one day they will share it with us.

Aah, I think I'm high. :wub:

Even within a couple of seconds you can see what a genius he is.
And the stubbles on his face... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww! I miss him so much! We rarely get to see Mike in the studio. Thank you, Barry!

Wonderful even if it made me cry.

this very few seconds made my day :)
cant wait for the full song. seeing Mike in the Studio is so beautiful.
hope we'll see more footage soon!

It is great to see new footage!

Have you noticed that here in the footage Michael says: "Carry me to the gates of Paradise" but in the audio Barry uploaded in February he says "Follow me to the gates of Paradise".
Here the audio: http://youtu.be/euFI9xo0WII
Just noticed. ;)

Oh yeah! Well done for finding this!

THIS is everything I wanna see from Michael! I know he didn't want us to see him work behind the scenes because it ruined the illusion on stage and for the final song cut, but this is just musical and artistic GOLD! I go ape shit over this kinda stuff! And man does he look goooood! But he's so in the moment! So passionate!

Dear Lord in Heaven I miss him so much!

Does Michael have a stubble?

Wonderful. I could play this 1000 times and never tire of it. I really hope we can see more. Beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you to Barry and thank you Pentum for posting.

omg :wub: Thank you for posting!

It must be so amazing to be in a studio with Michael!!! To just see him pour out his talent

thanks for sharing

Have you noticed that here in the footage Michael says: "Carry me to the gates of Paradise" but in the audio Barry uploaded in February he says "Follow me to the gates of Paradise".
Here the audio: http://youtu.be/euFI9xo0WII
Just noticed. ;)

Great find! Wow now we have two different snippets of this song! :)

this is one of the most beautiful thing that released since the death of Michael !

I was wonder why Gibbs havent leak just a little bit more than 30 sec. I hope the footage come up soon - not all 2 hours of course but maybe some more :)

Seeing new footage is like food to a starving soul. I miss him more than I can express with words...he's just exquisite, and this makes me equally joyous and devastated. Yeah. Just nothing but LOVE. Nothing else matters in that moment. :wub:

Seeing new footage is like food to a starving soul. I miss him more than I can express with words...he's just exquisite, and this makes me equally joyous and devastated. Yeah. Just nothing but LOVE. Nothing else matters in that moment. :wub:

Yes, heaven and hell in the same time.:sad2:

Back