!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

Re: !!!!!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!!!!

that is the best 35 seconds that I have seen of anything in this world in a long time. I keep watching it over and over..

that is the best 35 seconds that I have seen of anything in this world in a long time. I keep watching it over and over..

I agree. It made me smile from ear to ear (and then made me cry).. I miss Michael.

Maybe we should e-mail some messages of thanks to Barry Gibb for sharing that clip with us

Omg!! :wub: :cry: I miss you Michael.

Barry, please release this amazingly wonderful song and footage from the studio... Not even saying this a hungry admirer, but this is so important.. That song is so important, its heavenly music and poignant lyrics, and seeing Michael creating music and recording is... This has to be released.

What a fantastic song... ..And Michael's so beautiful and his pain is so silent and profound and the way he conveys it with strength and finesse and... ...*gets choked up*

fuck, thats amazing! :wild:
thanks barry. i hope he wil give us everything of that 2 hours.
maybe they selling it on the planned download store?

Whoa.. O_O

His beard is nice.

And Barry is cool, too. With his hands in his coat's pocket while singing^^

I agree. It made me smile from ear to ear (and then made me cry).. I miss Michael.

Me too, me too, me too! OMG, I've always wanted to see him working in the studio. I play it again and again to hear him say 'Carry me through the gates of paradise...'

Last edited:

Interesting song.i wanna hear more! And michael looks so fine in the video *sigh*

Sorry for off topic - I wanted to subscribe on Barry's page, so that I don't miss anything, but I get "Internal Server Error". Anyone subscribed succesfully?

wow...just wow!!!!

Videos like this makes one imagine just how much unseen footage of Michael that exists in every corner of the World!!!

I actually don't really like the song, but Michael's voice is beautiful! And it's always amazing watching unreleased footage of Mike :)
Although I'm not really excited about the song, I hope we will get some more of this footage...To watch the master at work :D

This is so important _ Its History in the making. I was so happy to see this and Barry deserve lots of love from the fans :wub:
for giving us this Gift _ He was very close to Michael. Michael is godfather to Barry's son "Michael". I cant wait for
the song to be released. The lyrics to this song is very spiritual

He says he has over 2 hours of footage:woohoo:

Please dont forget to show some love on Barrys videos
WORDS .. Unplugged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywx0N8JsloU&NR=1

Last edited:

WOW This is absolutely brilliant!

This is so great. I hope we will get to see all 2 hours!

This is so important _ Its History in the making. I was so happy to see this and Barry deserve lots of love from the fans :wub:
for giving us this Gift _ He was very close to Michael. Michael is godfather to Barry's son "Michael". I cant wait for
the song to be released. The lyrics to this song is very spiritual

He says he has over 2 hours of footage:woohoo:

oh I agree,,,we are so blessed that Barry has shared this with us...I have always been a Gibb fan...I am so happy that he loved Michael as much as us. Thank You Barry for sharing this with us...

Incredible. Pure magic. I don`t know what else to say when I see Michael creating in the studio. It`s just ........stunning...Thanks for posting, Pentum ...:wild:

Thank you. I miss him and he looked great in the video. I hope this song gets released and we can see more footage.

I agree with all of you saying that the video is great and seeing and hearing Michael in studio is thrilling.Michael is so handsome and his beloved voice.... :girl_aww:

But don't get me wrong when I say I think their voices don't match very well.Something just doesn't sound right.:unsure:

Brilliant,brilliant, brilliant.Thank you so much for the video. Love it.

Amazing thank you so much for sharing.:wild: That makes me smile:) and cry:cry: it was - just wow:wub:. I hope the whole footage will be released some day.:wub:

this here i got a dopey smile and now my eyes are read

I keep watching it, and everything I have problems with within my private life and community were forgotten.

Then I was watching it as if he was still alive, then I came back to reality...

A big lump in my throat.

This is why I love Michael Jackson so much. Pure genius.

I agree with all of you saying that the video is great and seeing and hearing Michael in studio is thrilling.Michael is so handsome and his beloved voice.... :girl_aww:

But don't get me wrong when I say I think their voices don't match very well.Something just doesn't sound right.:unsure:
Well we cant really tell yet becuase its not the finished song just ONE track they were laying down.
I think their voices will meld good together. They both know how to harmonize and BOTh are musical
geniouses. It may or may not not be MJ best work but it will be a beautiful song to release :)

Simply amazing. The best few seconds in such a long time!

Thanks for sharing.

I can't believe we lost such a genius.

Back