All Things *Discipline* Janet's New CD ~All Threads Merged~

2nite is off the hook, I also like "What's Ur Name" but I wonder why the song is so short :( Luv, Rock With You, and of course feedback is good... all the other ones I still need to get use to. "Never let you go" is good.

Last edited:
i have to admit....I have to give credit when it's due.

I hated Feedback...made fun of it, all of that. But now i'm beginning to like it (I think it's cuz of the association with America's Next Top Model :lol:). It grew on me like MJ's Thriller mixes did...it's actually a hot song. :)

HOWEVER!!! I still think the lyrics are ridiculously funny. Why? "Cuz i'm SEXY" :lol:

Last edited:
I got the cd yesterday and I am blasting it in my car. I love it. There's some really great songs on there and I love the interludes. :wub: I love "Kelko" whatever he/she is... :lol:

The Discipline album is fast joining the VR album on my top Janet albums list :wild:

I just got it yesterday! I LOVE the whole CD, but I'm stuck on "Discipline" right now :lol: Way to go Jan!

I just got it yesterday! I LOVE the whole CD, but I'm stuck on "Discipline" right now :lol: Way to go Jan!

LOL! Are you? I'm stuck on "2Nite" , "Rollercoaster" , "Feedback" and "So much Better" :lol: :wub:

I don't know why, but the chorus of So much betta gives me the creeps. It's a good song, but that kid voice really scared me. :lol: 2Nite's really good, I think it has a definite MJ vibe to it. There are some standout songs on Discipline (the 1 and Greatest X for example) but otherwise I prefer Janet's older material. She's never been a really strong vocalist and unfortunately a lot of her newer material proves that.

I don't know why, but the chorus of So much betta gives me the creeps. It's a good song, but that kid voice really scared me. :lol: 2Nite's really good, I think it has a definite MJ vibe to it. There are some standout songs on Discipline (the 1 and Greatest X for example) but otherwise I prefer Janet's older material. She's never been a really strong vocalist and unfortunately a lot of her newer material proves that.

LOLL.................I thought it was Kyoko singing in So Much Betta? :unsure:

I just don't get why the chorus is so weird.....does it have explicit content?

Back