Am I late with this or something? Love Never Felt So Good!

Is "For All Time" the one we have, or is it a new song. Someone said they asked Raymone, and she said it was a different song. "FAT" is a Dangerous outtake, so I don't understand why its on the "Thriller 25" thing.

Is "For All Time" the one we have, or is it a new song. Someone said they asked Raymone, and she said it was a different song. "FAT" is a Dangerous outtake, so I don't understand why its on the "Thriller 25" thing.

As far as I can tell it's the same song. So, either MJ is fibbing about the origin of the song because he really wanted it on Thriller 25:huh:, OR the track was really written for Thriller originally. We all know his songs have a way of kinda hibernating, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote it back in 1982 and just kept it in the back of his mind for years.

first time hearing this, guess I'm late to the party as well!

I remember when I first heard it.. I went crazy.. lol! Simple song. But mikes voice always puts me in a trance

I downloaded it a few days ago and I was blown away.I sing it in my head while typing away on the computer at work.I put on my freinds flash drive by mistake and she loooved it.Its amazing really!!

I just realized that the "in and out my life" part also reminds me of the Four Tops Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch :lol:

Second verse "In and out my life, you come and you goooo"....also the rhythm of the rest of the song. :tongue:

Back