Am I the only one who feels alone in this world ??

I have never felt so alone. But at the same time I can feel Michael right next to me.

Guys just remember, we all are in this together..we are not alone! Michael will be passing his love to us from the heavens above forever and always.

This is the worst I have ever felt in my life. I really do feel like I can't go on. I can't see a time when I will feel better - I don't want to feel better when he is gone, what is the point? Why has this happened? If there is a god, why would he take Michael who wanted nothing but peace and love and music?

I cannot console myself with a single thought. I think he was alone when he collapsed, it's the most awful thought. If it's a heart attack my nan died the same way - went into a coma and couldn't be restored. My mum still is grieving and it was nearly two years ago. I cannot think of the world without him, it's just barren.

Awww blue..:hug: it physically killing me that i cant be with you all in person. I consider you guys as my second family , i hate seeing everyone in such pain.. :cry: :(

I've lost part of my soul, I've lost a friend and someone who got me through the tough times in life, even though I never met him. Michael will become immortal in his music and life, he'll be talked about and remembered for hundreds of years to come, just like Shakespeare, Beethoven, Lennon, Elvis. He'll be in my children's childrens hearts and enjoying his music for generations to come. Thank you Michael for the past 35 years of my life, you've made my life so special. God bless Michael Jackson. RIP

I've lost part of my soul, I've lost a friend and someone who got me through the tough times in life, even though I never met him. Michael will become immortal in his music and life, he'll be talked about and remembered for hundreds of years to come, just like Shakespeare, Beethoven, Lennon, Elvis. He'll be in my children's childrens hearts and enjoying his music for generations to come. Thank you Michael for the past 35 years of my life, you've made my life so special. God bless Michael Jackson. RIP
You said it so well! This is how I fell! I lost a friend! My soul died with him...

:sad: Oh Jesus :hug: we are here. We are hurting with you. So bad. So so badly. You are NOT alone, you are not mjkop4ever, we are here, (hurting) with you. ((((((((( :hug: )))))))))))) we truly are.
thanx you SOS . for expressing what i mean to say :angel:

Aww Thank you!! :huggy:
I know I'm not alone when I am on this forum, but at work I am! :(
Thanks for your support! I hope I will feel better soon!

I will spend the weekend with my cousin in Belgium, so I hope it will cheer me up!
Ian ,bless you:angel:

This will affect us more than fair weather fans, and those who were not fans, but we all know as we deal with this in our own way that there are millions of us around the world who are joined by the bond of love that we have for him.

It is an old but very true cliche that time heals, the excruitating pain that we feel right now, I can't go 10 minutes without crying and I am trying to keep busy but am coming on here to feel comfort from people going through the same pain.

Cry with me. I knew it would happen, he worked too hard for his entire life. I just have lost the most precious person in the world. My brother is gone and I don't know what to do. It' s the sadest thing that could ever happen to me

I live in Gloucestershire, if anyone lives nearby and wants to meet then PM me. I hope we will all travel to somewhere in London when the time comes to be together and share our utter pain.

i cant accept it. I keep thinking of ways that he might still be ok. That they made a mistake. That when i come in from college my mum will tell me its all ok.

I'm now in the house alone and this forum is comforting for me. They have closed the official site forum that I normally visit, so I can't talk to anyone I know from there, I want us to be there for each other.

Noone will love me now....He was the one who says he loves me more and he loves me forever, now there's no more him

I can't even cry! I can't understand this is happening! Michael is gone! I don't want it to be true!
What on earth is happening? This wasn't supposed to happen now.

I feel this pain will never end. And im scared,
Im so scared because Michael has been there almost all my life.
and now I dont know how to go on, all these years without him.
makes me so sick.
I cant bear to live without him.. its too much :(
never can say goodbye :(

I also tend to feel very alone. Especially the only other MJ fan I had ever known is a big time Michael Jackson hater now. In fact where I live most people hates Michael Jackson. I have no other fans where I live that I can talk to about Michael. Which is why I thank god I have these MJ sites to be on. I don't know what I would have done without them. Because it will feel like 1993 all over again for me. Where I had thought I was the only MJ fan in the entire world. After Michael was first accused.

I feel painfully lonely. I didnt know Michael in person, but I never felt alone because I always had the feeling Michael was with me. I am so scared by the idea that I have to live my life alone now.

I still don't really realize that he is gone. It feels like he could show up again and say it was a big joke.

I am 16 and I'm at the beginning of my life. It scares me that I have to grow up without him (I know it sounds weird, but he always was like a mentor to me).

I see people just live their lifes and be happy like nothing happend. How the f can you live on like nothing happend? I feel so lonely by seeing that Im the only one around here who's world has changed by Michaels death..

Are there any fans who live in the area of Harderwijk (the Netherlands)? I need a fan to talk to..

I feel the same i was at work today and i heard people making jokes about Michael, it made me feel sick. Im just glad youtube exist so i can watch him perform over and over.

I feel the same i was at work today and i heard people making jokes about Michael, it made me feel sick. Im just glad youtube exist so i can watch him perform over and over.

man, don't you hate that! I was at work today as well, and it happened to me too.

For me, I have absolutely no one to talk to about it. No family (they don't understand), no friends (i've tried talking to them about it, but they don't like him or don't care enough to feel my pain/grief)

I am trying so hard to deal with this on my own, and it's so very hard. The only one I have to talk to is God. He helps me the most through this...

i def feel that way. i honestly loved michael more than anyone else that i know, even though i didn't "know" him, i really wanted to, more than anything. i keep thinking of all the things that could have been done to prevent this and also all the people i wish it were instead, which is pretty much anyone. i don't want to talk to anyone around me because i just feel disgusted by anyone who didn't love michael, whether they just liked his music or didn't like him at all, if they couldn't see all of his beauty then they are not worthy to interact with.

Not that losing Michael will ever be easy..I believe that when we find out how he passed then maybe it will give us a piece of mind or maybe some kind of closure. I dont know I am just trying to make myself and you all feel a liittle better.

Back