Am I the only one who feels alone in this world ??

Mjkop4ever

Proud Member
I mean I'm at work and it looks like a normal day! People here feels good, they're smiling, laughing whereas I feel sad! :(
Morever I'm not in my home country so I can't speak french with other people about what happened! :(
I feel alone! :(

I feel terribly alone. I haven't felt this low and alone for a long time and I hoped I never would again. People don't really understand unless they're fans like us. I'm having moments now where I just dunno if I'm gonna cope.

Me to.. but as I write this they are playing 'you are not alone' in the background whilst talking on sky news

I feel terribly alone. I haven't felt this low and alone for a long time and I hoped I never would again. People don't really understand unless they're fans like us. I'm having moments now where I just dunno if I'm gonna cope.
I think I've ever felt this bad. I never have lost anyone close to me. And though Michael wasn't really "close" to me, he was important to me. And still is!
I have only 1 MJ fan -friend, she's the only one who knows how I feel right now. Otherwise I just feel lost.

noooooooo we are all here to surport each other , please please please gdont feel alone hun , we have mjjc, we are a UNITY .

I just don't understand how we will live after this tragedy :( he is a part of our life, our hearts.... The life is so cruel..... I DON'T BELEIVE. This planet without Michael on it - it's impossible....

omg. everyone here is eating breakfast like its a fckn normal day. I really cant believe some people.

Yeah, i feel alone too... Not that other people (non-fans) have not been affected... it will just be way longer for us to recover from this shock...

We all feel like that... it's like you have no future... and don't understand why are you living this live... And really... why?.. This world is empty now...
I've never felt so bad =((

noooooooo we are all here to surport each other , please please please gdont feel alone hun , we have mjjc, we are a UNITY .

Yes I know we are a family and that's why I online! But it's just the fact that actually I'm at work and I can't do anything! :(
I have to call customers but I can't! :(
I know we have to be strong but you have no idea about how I care of Michael! :(

I can't do anything except cry. I don't know what I'm going to do. We need to remember his babies and family - goodness knows what they are feeling

I hate this.. I have to work 9 hours tommorow on no sleep. I dont want to go.
I want to be here and mourn. It hurts so bad. My heart is hurting I need to mourn. Coworkers were laughing at me for crying today so I left work. I dont want to go back to that evil place.

It really helps to be on this forum!
I wouldn't know what to do if I wasnt able to read about other fans who feel the same....

At least we have each other!

But this is truly the most horrible day in any fans life :(

I feel alone too...now, just I myself in an empty room. I cannot play or touch anything related to Michael...no no no, how can I get by without him:(

I mean I'm at work and it looks like a normal day! People here feels good, they're smiling, laughing whereas I feel sad! :(
Morever I'm not in my home country so I can't speak french with other people about what happened! :(
I feel alone! :(
:sad: Oh Jesus :hug: we are here. We are hurting with you. So bad. So so badly. You are NOT alone, you are not mjkop4ever, we are here, (hurting) with you. ((((((((( :hug: )))))))))))) we truly are.

I have to go to college in just over an hour. I really dont know how im going to cope. It will just be a normal day for everyone else but i wont be able to stop crying. People will think i'm mad. I've had no sleep and just been crying - my face looks a right mess but i dont care.

:sad: Oh Jesus :hug: we are here. We are hurting with you. So bad. So so badly. You are NOT alone, you are not mjkop4ever, we are here, (hurting) with you. ((((((((( :hug: )))))))))))) we truly are.

Aww Thank you!! :huggy:
I know I'm not alone when I am on this forum, but at work I am! :(
Thanks for your support! I hope I will feel better soon!

I will spend the weekend with my cousin in Belgium, so I hope it will cheer me up!

I didn't go to work. Probably I will be fired by my asshole of a boss. I don't care.

Others around me today havent been helpful either. Not rude, just not helpful and have felt like I was on my own until I realised that I was with all Michaels fans grieving together.

I lost my brother of soul today. Ain't no words, just tears...
Just love ourselves as Mike wanted and always did.

I also feel alone. Noone else can grasp the loss that this is.. and I can't explain them why it make me so sad!

I feel for you guys who have work/college. I was meant to be working today but it got rescheduled to Monday which I was pissed about to begin with. Now I think it was a blessing in disguise. I don't think I could even leave the house today. :no:

This really is the worst thing that could have happened, I really refuse to believe it and now I have 3 months holiday and all I want to do is lie in a dark room with the blinds shut, pretending its all a dream.

I also feel for you guys that have to deal with horrible colleagues now and bosses! Try to keep your head high and be proud to be a Michael Jackson fan! He has given the world so much and we have the right to cry and be sad!

Back