American Idol - Season 9

Well I'm so wacthing this season than last year, because last year it was bording but hopefuly that this season becomes more better. I just heard that Simon Callwell is quiting A.I for good! & Paula is not going to be on Amercian Idol no more (last year)

I'm watching it. I didn't really watch it last season. I'm gonna see how it goes for this season.

I really hate when they don't hold auditions in NYC. I mean, come on.

Well, I'm watching the show now but I still cannot believe some of these people are real. Who could be THAT HIDEOUS and not know it? When a half decent singer comes on it's such a relief (to my ears). LOL

Speaking of American Idols, they just played the State Farm insurance commercial with a young Michael Jackson singing "I'll Be There" in acapella. A true American Idol right there. That's how it's done people (those no talents auditioning on American Idol)!

Speaking of American Idols, they just played the State Farm insurance commercial with a young Michael Jackson singing "I'll Be There" in acapella. A true American Idol right there. That's how it's done people (those no talents auditioning on American Idol)!

I saw it!!!! :)

I am watching but im kind of bored. Im not so much into this season yet.

Michael is the true idol anyway :wub:

both him and Abdul have quit after MJ's death. they both said they love MJ, and Cowell said he was trying to look for the next 'young' Michael Jackson, and that was the purpose of his idol shows. i'm not saying there is a connection, but i wonder if they lost the inspiration to continue...

i thought i couldn't LOVE Simon more but after reading this.. I do.

state farm commercial caught me off guard... and had to leave the room in tears.:doh:

it won't be the same without Simon.

so for x factor Simon apparently reached out to Paula??

i thought i couldn't LOVE Simon more but after reading this.. I do.

state farm commercial caught me off guard... and had to leave the room in tears.:doh:

it won't be the same without Simon.

so for x factor Simon apparently reached out to Paula??

That commercial always makes me sad. :(

Simon: "You seem like a 3 year old girl dressed like LaToya Jackson". OMG! LOL! Oh no!

That comment made my night.

I don't know if I'll like the show anymore without Simon.... but I guess I'll see.

I wanna see what happens. I'm not surprised he wants to focus more on X-Factor, especially because Susan Boyle's success was because of Simon's show.

I really hate when they don't hold auditions in NYC. I mean, come on.

Well, I'm watching the show now but I still cannot believe some of these people are real. Who could be THAT HIDEOUS and not know it? When a half decent singer comes on it's such a relief (to my ears). LOL

Your expectations are way too high for the opening rounds of AI. They are amateurs some talented, most of them not. Yes, the crazy ones appear just for their 15 mins....and they are definitely sought out by the AI producers to spice up the show. Most of them are dead serious,completely oblivious to the sound coming from their mouths, which often leads to hilarious exchanges with the judges. And i totally get it.!

During these audition rounds of AI, allow yourself to be entertained. Sit back, relax and laugh out loud. RIGHT NOW WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH.!

Your expectations are way too high for the opening rounds of AI. They are amateurs some talented, most of them not. Yes, the crazy ones appear just for their 15 mins....and they are definitely sought out by the AI producers to spice up the show. Most of them are dead serious,completely oblivious to the sound coming from their mouths, which often leads to hilarious exchanges with the judges. And i totally get it.!

During these audition rounds of AI, allow yourself to be entertained. Sit back, relax and laugh out loud. RIGHT NOW WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH.!

Oh, I laugh. But not at the contestants (I wince at them). At Simon. His quips soften the annoyance factor of these crazy ones. Gonna miss him on this show (if it continues for another season).

[YOUTUBE]tqgU4iyKp4I[/YOUTUBE]

FUTURE SMASH HIT :worship:

I will still have to wait couple weeks until they start showing the new episodes here :)

haha pants on the ground LMFAO! that song is actually stuck in my head lol
Skiiboski ON THE OTHER HAND was weird ..

Ok, here's an American Idol flashback.

Jordin Sparks, season 6 performing "I Who Have Nothing". This was a pivotal performance for Jordin. I remember getting chills up my spine and a feeling little emotional watching this. Such a mature performance at the age of 17 (I believe). She nailed the song. I knew she would go on to win...

La Toya Jackson is next in line to fill Simon Cowell's shoes on "American Idol" -- that's if La Toya Jackson has anything to do with it.

We're told MJ's sister and former "Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe cozied up at a housewarming party for Kathy Hilton in Bel Air recently -- before Simon broke his big news -- and the topic came up of La Toya possibly guest-judging on the show.

But now that Simon's out of the picture, La Toya wants more.

We spoke to her and she tells TMZ: "I would LOVE to be a judge on 'American Idol.' I would love to have a chance for the public get to know the real me. I would be thrilled."

In other news: there's a "real" La Toya Jackson.

:mello:

Back