Another Day - discussion

I'm in the UK, it wouldn't do well over here in my opinion.
Keep Your Head Up is "Keep The Faith" good. Its no Man In The Mirror but it would do well as a single. The general public don't know about the controversy with KYHU, only us fans know about it because some people are still paranoid after Breaking News. [In my opinion]

And IMO the Cascio tracks are not up to MJ's standards. I wish they wouldn't ruin the album....

And IMO the Cascio tracks are not up to MJ's standards. I wish they wouldn't ruin the album....

I don't think that they're not up to Michaels standards. Breaking News is a great song with a powerful message. Monster has a great beat and is very complex. But I respect your opinion.

AD is great. A very strong song with a great beat.

It's my favorite song so far, but I think the leaked version was better because of the heavier guitars...I'd love a single with different versions.

I heard it, it's OK When Michael sings the chorus a couple of times it gets boring (needed to be a little bit fuller with more sounds or ad libs) but I like it

And if this song wasn't leaked in January than the surprise would be more affective

the background is so unpowerful -.-

the unfished version where we got a snippet from sounds much better :O

thats how someone can destroy a great song :O
the vocals are amazing but just dont fit to this strange unpowerful beat :/

Have you listened to the first leak snippet including the refrain?
sounds so much better

I am enjoying it, but thinking about the other version its just sad they overproduced that masterpiece so much :/

anyway cant wait for songs like hollywood tonight and behind the mask :)

Lenny did an amazing job. - Thanks Lenny.

I know there are better versions. but just enjoy it. The guitar solo and the part after that is great

so i will just enjoy it then :D

happy there are also other people who think the refrain part could be better (instrumentals i mean)
vocals are amazing :)

Like Neff U said in that recent interview, Michael told him that people think he always wanted to come out with a bang and overproduced, when in reality, he preferred and loved simplicity.

This song just made it to my top 3 top MJ SONGS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe ppl don't like this song, this is so great !!!!! Lenny did a great job on the song and the guitar solo DAMN!! Before you judge, listen first to the leaked version in 2008 FULL or 2009 when was it dunno! I think this is amazing with the extra instruments !!!!!!!! AMAZING JOB THANKS LENNY !!

i just manged to find it online FINALLY!!! i absolutely LOVE it, its not up there with his other rock classics like dirty diana and give into me but its still AMAZING, i keep listening to it on repeat, his vocals are amazing, i cant believe people were saying he lost his singing voice.

I hope we get the unfinished version too with less production :)
the newer instrumentalisation on the refrain gets soo boring after listening 20times to it :/
hmm.. anyway still like it :)

This song just made it to my top 3 top MJ SONGS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe ppl don't like this song, this is so great !!!!! Lenny did a great job on the song and the guitar solo DAMN!! Before you judge, listen first to the leaked version in 2008 FULL or 2009 when was it dunno! I think this is amazing with the extra instruments !!!!!!!! AMAZING JOB THANKS LENNY !!

It was THIS YEAR! And you think AD is one of MJ's top 3 songs?! That is an insult to his music.

No, it's just an insult to your opinion. Remember, everyone has one.

Yes that's right, I love MJ's voice in that one !!! I love the up tempo songs like DYKWYCA and this one too!!! MJ's on his best in these songs !!!!! And like he said everyone has his opiniion !!!!!! If this song wasn't great lenny would never release this ;-)

the newer instrumentalisation on the refrain gets soo boring after listening 20times to it :/

maybe it's because we've already listened to the chorus for like million times? :)
no, seriously, I'm really surprised so many of you don't like it, to me this version rocks :punk:

Last edited:
maybe it's because we've already listened to the chorus for like million times? :)
no, seriously, I'm really surprised so many of you don't like, to me this version rocks :punk:

no because normally nearly every mj song is timeless -.-

hope to get a acapella version of this so DJs can mix this great vocals :)

or getting a alternative version again produced by lenny :angel::)

no because normally nearly every mj song is timeless -.-

hope to get a acapella version of this so DJs can mix this great vocals :)

or getting a alternative version again produced by lenny :angel::)

That will be great if we get an alternative version...Is Another Day having a maxi single as well?

I hope AD is released as a single.

AD, HT, MTS, BTM and Monster should be released as maxi singles. -

I hope at least 4-5 singles will be released from Michael.

I hope AD is released as a single.

AD, HT, MTS, BTM and Monster should be released as maxi singles. -

I hope at least 4-5 singles will be released from Michael.

5 Singles would be amazing! The more the better :yes:

Yeah 7 singles would be even better. or 8. or 9. - let's make that ALL 10 songs. :lol:

I would buy every single single. :)

no, seriously, I'm really surprised so many of you don't like, to me this version rocks :punk:

Couldn't have said this better !! :D

Back