Another Day - discussion

If the version I've heard is the same as the one everyone else has heard, it's really bad audio quality. Will sound a LOT better on CD

My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars
And you’re the only one that could take me this far
I’ll be forever searching for your love

(Huhhh-Ooh)

[CHORUS]
I walked away but I was wrong
(I can't make it another day)
You’re the one that keeps me strong
You’re the fire that keeps me warm
How did I get through this storm?
(I can't make it another day without your love)

(Hoohoo)
(Come on now!)

At night, I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
(finding you)
I've opened up my heart to let you to come through
I am closing my eyes searching for your love
(Huhhh-ooooh)

[CHORUS]
I walked away but I was wrong
You’re the one that keeps me strong
You’re the fire that keeps me warm
How did I get through this storm?
(I can't make it another day without your love)

Could someone send me the song?
I can't find it anywhere :/

Thanks in advance.

Still better than some of the things that actually ended up on there... ;)

Sure I agree, but Sony really need to think of what they're doing.
If they wanna release Michael songs, they should do it his way.

If the songs are unfinished, they should NOT work on them & try to finish them...
This song is just another sample of how bad Sony kills music.

Dont get me wrong here, I like the song very much.
But I do hope, that the album version will be better than this.

I remember hearing a little bit of it a day before my 30th birthday back in early January of this year. And that little bit that I had heard back then I had just totally L.O.V.E. that song. I had heard what I think it was the full version earlier today and I just L.O.V.E. it even more. I have the song playing in my head now cause I just L.O.V.E. the song so much.

My theory is following :

it does too much for me
it does too much for me
it does too much for me
it does too much for me

Let's just say Michael is repeating what he already did in " 2 Bad (Refugee Camp remix)"
and not sony doesn't work on it.
You are gonna this stupid guy what's he trying to say here
l will tell you it's something like ABC and Work that body.

Sit down l think l love show me what you're gonna do.

l love Another day let's just enjoy without to think about this and that.

With the Love and respect for Michael

Although I like the song, I have to admit....there was nothing "new" about it when I listened to it, having already heard the leaked snippet all those months ago. I was kind of expecting something more would happen in the song, but it was basically just the leaked snippet but extended.

Having said that I DO like the song and I'm glad it made the album, it's just the lack of "newness" that spoiled it for me, but I guess that's my own fault for listening to the leak and because of that I am avoiding the leaks of other songs like the plague now! That'll teach me for being so impatient!

yeah I worked the chords out too, when the song leaked i kept playing it. the leak was so much more powerful... it sounds so weak like this :( not trying to be negative, just how I feel...

his vocals are breathtaking though,some of his best ever IMO.

yeah I worked the chords out too, when the song leaked i kept playing it. the leak was so much more powerful... it sounds so weak like this :( not trying to be negative, just how I feel...

his vocals are breathtaking though,some of his best ever IMO.

yes, i'm going to find a guitarist, and attempt to re add in the old guitars, although i won't be able to remove that new riff, but still it's like arpeggios of the old chords anyway, so it shouldn't clash.

yes, i'm going to find a guitarist, and attempt to re add in the old guitars, although i won't be able to remove that new riff, but still it's like arpeggios of the old chords anyway, so it shouldn't clash.

well the riff wouldn't be so bad if it were supported with some kick ass guitars, like in the leaked version.

please please please let this not be the final version... honestly, it sounds really weak to me like this, weaker than any of the leaked songs.

Sure I agree, but Sony really need to think of what they're doing.
If they wanna release Michael songs, they should do it his way.

If the songs are unfinished, they should NOT work on them & try to finish them...
This song is just another sample of how bad Sony kills music.

Dont get me wrong here, I like the song very much.
But I do hope, that the album version will be better than this.
Yes, it would have made more sense to include something like On The Line (it's actually an amazing song, IMO), Xscape, DYKWYCA, etc. which wouldn't need any tampering, although having said that I'm sure they'd find a way to mess it up. Even Fall Again is in a better state than some of the songs on this album.

Yes, it would have made more sense to include something like On The Line (it's actually an amazing song, IMO), Xscape, DYKWYCA, etc. which wouldn't need any tampering, although having said that I'm sure they'd find a way to mess it up. Even Fall Again is in a better state than some of the songs on this album.

lol :)

can someone please pm me the LEAKED version. Not the ALBUM version

Back