Another Day - discussion

It's a good track, but the beats have almost no emotion.

It sounds more like MJ lipsyncing during the HIStory Tour LOL

I hope CEY will remix this. His remix was incredible, and takes you "beyond the planets and the stars"

CEY is working on a remake of Another Day right now as I'm typing these words.

Man, people just love to moan and complain about everything. Fake songs or not, there's still gonna be plenty of moaning. :lol:

Reading your comments I thought the song was totally different to what we've heard.

I just listened to it and I don't hear any drastic changes. There are a bit more guitars by Lenny in the initial leak, but other than that it sounds pretty much the same as this "new" version.

I love the song and I enjoy it greatly. Definitely a highlight in the album.

lets try this again.....

ok the some of you who miss the guitar bit... Your right but all in all the song is KICK ASS..... as for the endings "Too much for me" bits thos are WAY different then the 2 bad remix.

I'm quite surprised by the moaning. I quite like it. Probably because I can't remember what the original snippet sounded like.

I've come to the conclusion that I love BOTH versions the same!

Man, people just love to moan and complain about everything. Fake songs or not, there's still gonna be plenty of moaning. :lol:
People aren't going to pretend that *insert song here* is the greatest thing since sliced bread and not criticise it if we feel the need to, just because it's Michael Jackson. If we're all going delude ourselves into loving whatever songs they put out for him, regardless of quality (he wasn't even around to finish it himself), then how are we any better than the pre-teen-girl fanbase of Justin Bieber?

lets try this again.....

ok the some of you who miss the guitar bit... Your right but all in all the song is KICK ASS..... as for the endings "Too much for me" bits thos are WAY different then the 2 bad remix.

It could be from We've Had Enough?

There's a raunchiness in his voice when he says it that's not present in We've Had Enough. Not to mention he says something after that ends in "..Baby", in the same voice, that line is also not present on We've Had Enough. It wouldn't be the first time he's recycled ad-libs.

There's a raunchiness in his voice when he says it that's not present in We've Had Enough. Not to mention he says something after that ends in "..Baby", in the same voice, that line is also not present on We've Had Enough. It wouldn't be the first time he's recycled ad-libs.

I agree....

True,and imo fading out the song during the ad-libs is not a great choice,it's less than 4 minutes,another chorus with ad-libs would be nice.

Yeah I thought it was different but the first line is most similar. They may also change the vocal timbre and timing of the vocals to make it sound different. This is what they did in TII and the Cascio tracks also do that with the samples they use (like On The Line in Monster)

If anyone wants to hear it, I'm going to play it on my online radio station in a little while. If your interested, click on my user name, and in my visitor messages section, you'll see a message from me explaining how to get there. :)

Last edited:
If there is a single it will be healthy to let out more more powerfully the version and is longer. I want more guitar and hallows in this song!!!

I don't think this will get released as a single.. or I don't want it to. It's a good song but I can't see it doing well in the charts.

It's a very good song, but I too doubt that this would be a good choice for a single. I don't think the song is very radio-friendly. I would suggest Best Of Joy and Hollywood Tonight as a single.

It's a very good song, but I too doubt that this would be a good choice for a single. I don't think the song is very radio-friendly. I would suggest Best Of Joy and Hollywood Tonight as a single.

Too bad that quality is not "radio friendly" these days. Who decide what is radio friendly anyway? To me it seems radios are strongly controlled by business interests these days. Where are the days when DJs played whatever they liked?

By Michael's standards, Another Day is an OK song. I wouldn't go as far as calling it good, it's ok. Why release it as a single when theres things such as Hollywood Tonight and Keep Your Head Up?

By Michael's standards, Another Day is an OK song. I wouldn't go as far as calling it good, it's ok. Why release it as a single when theres things such as Hollywood Tonight and Keep Your Head Up?

I think KYHU is not that good - none of the Cascio tracks are good IMO (not to mention the obvious controversy around it). Another Day is a lot stronger song. It may not do well as a single in the US, but I think it would in Europe.

I will need to hear more from HT to form an opinion about that song.

I think KYHU is not that good (not to mention the obvious controversy around it). Another Day is a lot stronger song. It may not do well as a single in the US, but I think it would in Europe.

I will need to hear more from HT to form an opinion about that song.

I'm in the UK, it wouldn't do well over here in my opinion.
Keep Your Head Up is "Keep The Faith" good. Its no Man In The Mirror but it would do well as a single. The general public don't know about the controversy with KYHU, only us fans know about it because some people are still paranoid after Breaking News. [In my opinion]

Back