Another Day - discussion

It looks like it is the final version, as the one we have runs exactly the same time as the final one.

so is there anybody else loves that rock feeling and thinks that the final vesrion is much better then the snippet we've heard?
or am I the only one? :mello:

This song is great, but honestly I expected more MJ's vocal in bridge.

so is there anybody else loves that rock feeling and thinks that the final vesrion is much better then the snippet we've heard?
or am I the only one? :mello:

I think that the snippet has a much stronger "rock feeling", the only very cool thing about the album version is the guitar solo.

I remember reading and hearing about Lenny putting Another Day on his own album a few years ago. But i can't find it on Youtube. Was it named another day?

Storm (featuring Jay-Z) was released on Lenny's Baptism 2004 album after Mike scrapped AD.

Whilst I quite like Lenny's music, Storm is not a patch on Another Day.

But then Lenny doesn't have the vocal prowess that Michael has.

Whenever I listen to Another Day I can still hear "DJ Thuggy and Kels, let's go!" and "La Cosa Nostra!" in my head where they were on the leaked clip. It's so annoying. :lol:

Weird cus when Storm came out by Lenny I always loved it and thought MJ might have been on backing vocals for that track ;)

still cant get myself to like the new guitar bits.....its lossed the power and darkness of the leaked version. I thought he was going to edit it so it sounds a bit more modern but his only just over produced it :(

Storm (featuring Jay-Z) was released on Lenny's Baptism 2004 album after Mike scrapped AD.

On what cd was it supposed to be put for Michael? HIStory or Invincible? Damn, i just heard Storm...what you mean Michael's version is WORLDS better? DAMN!!!! :) , dont like Storm at all.

what they should do is take the version that the short sample leaked from, and let those celebrity whoever they are called guys, remix that version. the stuff they added is awesome. the stuff sony added sucks.

Thanks guys. Anyway I like the song. It's just.. I'm sorry I prefer the leaked version. Not enough energy in this one i'm afraid :(

But I still really like it.

I never really liked this song THAT much because I know it could've been way better, but still it's a good song in my opinion.

I prefer this version over the leaked version.

it honestly sounds like they butchered an awesome song.

yes. when i first heard the leak i just got lost and went speechless... now,with this version, i feel nothing. not a thing. i find it rather plain and boring... like come together or sth...

I definitely really hate how they fade out the good parts too early!!!:bugeyed
I really want the unreleased version cause I can tell it's not fadin' out too early of the clips I have! lol

I was soooo in love with the earlier leaked clip (even with DJ Thuggy :lol:), but I'm not feeling the redone version. Darn! I was really looking forward to this one, but I'm just not wild about the production now. The guitar solo is awesome, though.

You guys are right, I changed my mind...

Sounds more like CHER!

Maybe if Cher and Meatloaf had a baby!!!!

Sounds more like Cherloaf! BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!

:D You're so right!! You called it.

Ok, am I crazy? They left out the bridge . . . Another Day snippet first leaked months ago, the track we're all used to with DJ Thuggy or whatever.

but a few weeks AFTER that, there was another snippet, even shorter, like 19 seconds, that was the bridge. it's not in the new "cd version"

Does anyone else no what i'm talking about? i know it was discussed on the forum, on the old "new album" thread, the one that got closed that was like 500 pages long.

Back