Another riddle thread by Tyłek :D ~~ new riddle by SCREAM :D at #7 page

Re: Another riddle thread by Ty?ek :D

I was wondering if the 'shoots' meant something else apart from a gun, but you answered in your last post :D
Does he shoot himself because he heard something bad on the radio?

I was wondering if the 'shoots' meant something else apart from a gun, but you answered in your last post :D
Does he shoot himself because he heard something bad on the radio?

Yes. Good thinking.

Does he shoot himself because he thinks it may be his fault or because he thinks he could have stopped it if he hadn't fallen asleep?

Last edited:

Does he shoot himself because he thinks it may be his fault or becaue he thinks he could have stopped it if he hadn't fallen asleep?

Yes. OMG you're really great with riddles :eek: :lol:

:smarty: but you've to give me a more detailed answer.

Is the light important into why he dies?

Is the light conected with the news on the radio?

Could you tell us what kind of bad news it is? Was it a crash or explosion or something?

Is the light conected with the news on the radio?
Yes :yes:

Could you tell us what kind of bad news it is? Was it a crash or explosion or something?
No, sorry Sonya! :) You can ask only question in which I can answer with YES or NO :) If I would give an answer for your question, then the riddle will be solved :D Ask questions...Just like Philip :)

The light is connected to the tragedy, ok...
Because the light was off, does that mean the tragedy occured because the light was off therefore whatever happened because they couldn't see?

Hhaha okay was the bad news a crash? :p
Yes :)
The light is connected to the tragedy, ok...
Because the light was off, does that mean the tragedy occured because the light was off therefore whatever happened because they couldn't see?
Yes, this is the main reason of that tradegy.

Now you've to say, why did he shoot himself? why the light and tradegy was so important to him? where is the main cause of his death? who is he?

The only light I can think of which causes accidents if it's not on, from inside a building, is one from a lighthouse...
I think I've got it. Does he fall alseep in a lighthouse listening to the radio, when he wakes up he hears that a ship has crashed because the light from the lighthouse isn't on, so he goes up to turn the light on then he shoots himself out of guilt?

The only light I can think of which causes accidents if it's not on, from inside a building, is one from a lighthouse...
I think I've got it. Does he fall alseep in a lighthouse listening to the radio, when he wakes up he hears that a ship has crashed because the light from the lighthouse isn't on, so he goes up to turn the light on then he shoots himself out of guilt?

CORRECT!!! Well done Phillip!!! :clap: You've won againnnn! :number_1:

pupaphillip told me to come and try to lose the riddle, but its been already solved :scratch: by him :bugeyed

:sleep:

then why did u call me here? :sleep:

I was talking about future riddles :lol:

you didnt mention that and i came here ready to win :smarty: :sleep:

:lmao: haha don't worry guys, I'll think about another one :lol: soon! :cheers:

Back