AP: Jackson was healthy

As for the puncture wounds, forensics should be able to tell if they were fresh or old marks. The tatooing i suspected years ago, the one on the scalp to cover the bald spot from the Pepsi burn perhaps? Inflamed lungs, a side effect of Lupus, anyone young or old can get problems with the joints. An overdose from Murray killed him.Nothing more.

When is Murray going to get arrested for god's sake?

i have to say that him being a healthy 50 yr old man was what i always knew but this line is the best yet...

The coroner also found Jackson was actively producing sperm.

HAHA ok so who's your daddy!?

Aren't these the same autopsy results as issued in late June by the Mirror?

It makes me happy to read the headlines now "Michael was well and healthy", but it also makes me so angry!!!

So what killed Michael? The drugs didn't...

Michael wasn't an addict. He wanted to sleep and had severe emotional issues. He was ready for those concerts and looking forward to them.

As for the Arthritis, I'm almost 30 and I have it BAD...runs in the family.

And the tattoos? No big deal either. Cosmetic tattoos are as common as regular tats. I had my eyebrows done because I was tired of having to fill them in everyday. Michael was just saving himself time.

lawd have mercy. I did not to see this at work. I am crying. This hurts so much. Each time these reports come out, it just gets worst and worst to know that Michael should be here. I HATE YOU MURRAY.

Even the things they say that he has, that is GREAT for a 50 year old man. I have had two surgeries and I am younger than MJ.

Now let Justice be Served! UGH this pisses me off! Michael was absolutely NOT a drug addict and if one more media vulture announces it I am hunt them down and toilet paper their house!

god, this is so intrusive!!! Michael would be pissed!! *cries*

OTOH, I'd like to see Larry King and his cohorts try to spin this one.

1) Lupus causes lung damage. uh, and a shout out to Arty and his sockpuppets about MJ lip synching on the Dangerous tour. have you considered that maybe he was not ABLE to sing as much as he did on the Bad tour?! singing takes breath control, much of which he had lost due to the disease. he was still able to sing in a recording studio, just not in a sustained concert studio. I think this puts to rest the expectation that we're going to hear all LIVE stuff in TII. we're not, and we need to accept it. once and for all. we love him anyway!!

2) the tattoos are old news. we all knew that before, at least we who believed him when he told us he had Vitiligo. I have seen people with Vitiligo whose eyelashes turn white. when you're a celebrity the size of MJ -- you can do something about it.

3) he could have had ten more kids and had a happy, healthy life!! waaah... I can't tell you how angry I feel right now. the LAPD better get off of their fat asses soon!!

4) I am wondering about all those fans who said he was thin to the point of emaciation. I am disinclined to totally disbelieve them. 140 pounds on a 5-9 body *is* kinda on the thin side. Michael was ALWAYS on the thin side. and he did look very thin to me at the 02 Press Conf as well as the pics for TII. I just don't know how to explain this I guess.

Now, all that "he was skinny" sh*t can be put to rest.

The Associated Press (AP) are very good at reporting factual news. If something were to end up being false, the AP usually will retract the story and issue a statement. Anything posted by the AP is 99.9 percent accurate

lawd have mercy. I did not to see this at work. I am crying. This hurts so much. Each time these reports come out, it just gets worst and worst to know that Michael should be here. I HATE YOU MURRAY.

I'm not crying...I'm

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

At the media who've painted MJ as a frail addict who did this to himself.

And at Dr. Murray who KILLED MICHAEL.

Hopefully SOMEONE can shutup with his bogus "I'm the daddy" story now.

I've done a little research on different kinds of skin disorders, I have one but choose not to go into into because it's private - However I've known of Vitiligo actually to make your hair white also (poliosis) This can make hair color, eyebrows, or eyelashes almost absent. When they balding I kind of wonder because I think it just causes patches, if anything I always assumed MJ dyed his hair because it CAN make your hair white.

Anyway to all the people all over the world that said Michael was "bleaching" his skin. They should be ashamed. Its sad that this information is out there and is official, but nobody would beleive it till he's gone.

Another good thing about the autopsy showing that MJ was producing sperm. So to those who said MJ wasn't the father because he was shooting blanks.....shut da f*ck up

1) Lupus causes lung damage. uh, and a shout out to Arty and his sockpuppets about MJ lip synching on the Dangerous tour. have you considered that maybe he was not ABLE to sing as much as he did on the Bad tour?! singing takes breath control, much of which he had lost due to the disease. he was still able to sing in a recording studio, just not in a sustained concert studio. I think this puts to rest the expectation that we're going to hear all LIVE stuff in TII. we're not, and we need to accept it. once and for all. we love him anyway!!

Good point!

Didn't Michael have Nodules on his vocal chords during the dangerous concert anyway? Thats why he lip-synched (if he did) Im not sure what he did and what he didnt but that would be a reason too.

Ive been a singer since age three and have severe asthma scars on my lungs. I have trouble using breath support and If I had to lip-synch you bet your sweet behind I don't blame him

e coroner also found Jackson was actively producing sperm.
user_online.gif
andwe need to know that because. my heart breaks all over again, but f*** you to those who called him a druggie.

i wonder why this was leaked now. any meaning behind it? charges coming

god, this is so intrusive!!! Michael would be pissed!! *cries*

OTOH, I'd like to see Larry King and his cohorts try to spin this one.

2) the tattoos are old news. we all knew that before, at least we who believed him when he told us he had Vitiligo. I have seen people with Vitiligo whose eyelashes turn white. when you're a celebrity the size of MJ -- you can do something about it.

3) he could have had ten more kids and had a happy, healthy life!! waaah... I can't tell you how angry I feel right now. the LAPD better get off of their fat asses soon!!

4) I am wondering about all those fans who said he was thin to the point of emaciation. I am disinclined to totally disbelieve them. 140 pounds on a 5-9 body *is* kinda on the thin side. Michael was ALWAYS on the thin side. and he did look very thin to me at the 02 Press Conf as well as the pics for TII. I just don't know how to explain this I guess.

Yes, it's intrusive - but the TRUTH has to come out.

Regarding your points, I'd like to comment:

1) Could it also be that the Lung Inflammation could been as a result of the toxic amounts respiratory repressive medicines Murray injected Michael with???

2) Yes, that is old news, MJ had this done decades ago.

4) During the Thriller era, Michael was actually 125 pds, so he was much thinner than the report stated.

^^yeah, those kids are his dammit! they're HIS. I wish people would stop questioning what HE HIMSELF SAID: those kids are his.
He can produce sperm but still not be the bio father of children he is taking care of. Men are doing this everyday but who cares overall at this point because those are his children no matter what now.

I remember Frank DiLeo stating on CNN that Michael was around 160 pounds. It's still a drastic weight loss If Michael truly weighed 130 plus odd pounds at the time of death.

I would like to hear Karen's explanation of the 108 pounds, tho.

I just hope Murray will rot in jail. I have nothing else to say. He killed Michael. Oh my god. My heart is breaking all over again.

Back