AP: Jackson was healthy

Thank God You guys on this board have sense on one board some girl claimed I was in denial because she believed that if he was healthy than the only explantion for him taking these pain medicine was he was an addict but I'm like just because he was healthy doesn't mean he wasn't in pain. God he had arthitis and lung damage. But to think he was in pain means I'm in denial whatever!

it was Dr. Death trying to revive him. or, as I tend to believe -- trying to MAKE him look like an addict. he did have a couple of hours to "fix" his problem. :rolleyes:

Oh Good.

well you know not good,actually it's F**KING DISGUSTING, but that eases my mind a little thanks, now i know what to say if a Hata from the Left appears and starts saying cr*p!

SO...

6 weeks before Michael's death - that's when everyone around him started noticing a difference in look and behavior from Michael. 6 weeks before MJ's death is the exact time that Murray started to treat Michael for insomnia.

Michael was drug intoxicated you guys and not of his own doing. Michael was inappropriately drugged by a doctor who MURDERED HIM. The coroner found Ephedrine in Michael's system which is used in conjunction with anesthesia to combat a sudden blood pressure drop. Question is, how much anesthesia did Murray truly give Michael over those 6 weeks? How many near death episodes did Michael have in those 6 weeks before he died? And if people (beside the follower fans) noticed something was wrong, why was nothing done to stop this? If Randy Phillips noticed something was wrong (to the point of hiring someone to feed Michael) then why didn't he postpone the damn shows until they figured out that something was WRONG?

So many questions.....

I just have one thing to say:

F*UCK THE TABLOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh I'm just soooooo angry right now!!!!!! I knew Michael was healthy and they potrayed him to be the most sick person on earth!! Why godamn it?!?! Why?!?!?

I hope I wake up tomorrow and see good news in the headlines:

"Building which houses british tabloid newspaper "The Sun" bombed and came down to shreds. No people were harmed".

^^Now THAT is good news!

SO...

6 weeks before Michael's death - that's when everyone around him started noticing a difference in look and behavior from Michael. 6 weeks before MJ's death is the exact time that Murray started to treat Michael for insomnia.

Michael was drug intoxicated you guys and not of his own doing. Michael was inappropriately drugged by a doctor who MURDERED HIM. The coroner found Ephedrine in Michael's system which is used in conjunction with anesthesia to combat a sudden blood pressure drop. Question is, how much anesthesia did Murray truly give Michael over those 6 weeks? How many near death episodes did Michael have in those 6 weeks before he died? And if people (beside the follower fans) noticed something was wrong, why was nothing done to stop this? If Randy Phillips noticed something was wrong (to the point of hiring someone to feed Michael) then why didn't he postpone the damn shows until they figured out that something was WRONG?

So many questions.....

exactly. I want to know why NOTHING WAS DONE when people could tell that he was looking different. it wasn't just the weight. he LOOKED different in the last 6 weeks.

The Associated Press (AP) are very good at reporting factual news. If something were to end up being false, the AP usually will retract the story and issue a statement. Anything posted by the AP is 99.9 percent accurate

This used to be the case, yes. However, even mainstream news has deteriorated significantly over the years. During the trial, there was a lot published by the AP that was taken directy from tabloids. I don't recall seeing retractions, either.(I researched the trial extensively, and am familiar with the various news outlets and their reliability.)

I am still inclined to believe the follower fans. They would not have been so concerned about Michael's weight, if it had been as stated in the "autopsy report." So I don't really KNOW, but. . . I AM inclined to believe the fans. Money talks, in various ways. . .so I remain not entirely convinced. One reason I remain unconvinced is because there was a backstage photo of Michael wearing a t-shirt, with his arms exposed. There was no sign of "puncture marks." Covered with makeup? Don't know. Is that possible, to cover "punctures?" (Can anyone hunt up that photo and post? Would be appreciated.)

We will always love him, and I hope he knew that even if we, his devoted fans, had known of his hair loss and tattoos, etc., we would have loved him just as much if not more. We've always known he was very human. God Bless our Michael.

just because he was not underweight doesn't mean he wasn't tired and lacked the energy...I still think Michael had problems eating and sleeping and that these 50 concerts were forced on him, I never believed he was a drug addict it was the stress that killed him. he was tired and couldn't eat well because he was so stressed out the 50 dates were insane and he knew it

I just have one thing to say:

F*UCK THE TABLOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh I'm just soooooo angry right now!!!!!! I knew Michael was healthy and they potrayed him to be the most sick person on earth!! Why godamn it?!?! Why?!?!?

I hope I wake up tomorrow and see good news in the headlines:

"Building which houses british tabloid newspaper "The Sun" bombed and came down to shreds. No people were harmed".

^^Now THAT is good news!

Tabloids don't seem to report good news. They think it doesn't sell papers. They will twist what info has been released.

just because he was not underweight doesn't mean he wasn't tired and lacked energy...I still think Michael had problems eating and sleeping and that these 50 concerts were forced on him, I never believed he was a drug addict it was the stress that killed him. he was tired and couldn't eat well because he was so stressed out

If i were rehearsing every day, i'd be knackered too.Plus insomnia & stress, you probably won't be at your best!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I feel like shouting on this board.

Geez, for months I have had to endure so much rubbish in the media and here. Even on this board folks wanted to spout this drug addict rubbish!! Ughhh. Nobody wanted to see simple common sense. Most wanted to hold on to drama.

I cannot explain to you, the relief as the revelation of what I knew is made plain in plain speak.

MJ wasn't eating as much to keep up with his increased energy expenditure, which is why they had to make sure he had someone to see that he was eating. MJ was also fixing his nose/face, whatever. So he looked tired, and stressed. It really doesn't require the FBI to put that together.

He looked thin to me, but he's looked worse before, and he's looked like this ALL the time he toured. It's just this time his shirts etc were skin tight (that I had never seen before).

He wanted to sleep is all! And that negligent, unprofessional doctor made such a huge mistake. And I am inclined to believe he tried to cover it up.

MJ had tatoos on his face since the 90's. No news there.

The puncture marks could be from him trying to be revived. The article doesn't specifiy how many puncture marks. For all we know it could have been 5.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....geezzz.....what a stupid, stupid mistake!!!

I feel for the Jackson family. I wonder how are they feeling now to know this news. It is eating me up.

Tabloids don't seem to report good news. They think it doesn't sell papers. They will twist what info has been released.

I agree with that were was the storys when michael would go into orphange and pay loads of money to help them out he was so humbling and all the charties he helped,only us fans knows wat michael has done not the none fan ppl and that is so sad :boohoo: x

And I am 1000% positive that Dr. Murray punctured Michael with needle marks after he died to give the whole "addict" defense.

MJ was HEALTHY. And he was KILLED.

:doh: What proof do you have?

SUch a shame that he was otherwise healthy. I had a feeling all along that he was. Sure, he may have had a few issues. Few people, even young people, don't have something hindering them. But for 50 years old, I thought he looked fine and certainly thought his weight issues were being overblown.

It does make his death even more tragic though.

I can't believe some fans are living in their own bubbles and want to believe what they want to believe!! your reasoning kind of vindicates Dr. Death....think about it!! MJ's Death was done by an intoxication of a Drug...doesn't matter if he was tired or not!! MJ was killed, stop saying he died from the stress (MJ's been dealing with far more terrifying things than these concerts) and etc..

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I also believe that Murray was systematically murdering Michael, SLOWLY.

I think MJ appeared groggy to some fans because he did have low blood pressure from the combo that Murray was giving him.

SO...

So many questions.....

just because he was not underweight doesn't mean he wasn't tired and lacked the energy...I still think Michael had problems eating and sleeping and that these 50 concerts were forced on him, I never believed he was a drug addict it was the stress that killed him. he was tired and couldn't eat well because he was so stressed out the 50 dates were insane and he knew it
yes, but these things could have been dealt with with the right doctor. ALL performers go through this at some point.

II would like to hear Karen's explanation of the 108 pounds, tho.

She must have meant weight when the organs were removed and body fluids drained, sorry to be graphic, which would reduce the weight. I don't think she should have put that info out.

I am glad that the truth of Michael's health is out now. I never believed that he was drug addict at the time of his death. It's sick how everyone and their mother are quick to say that he died because he was a drug addict. . . even Mackenzie Phillips is talking about Michael being addicted to drugs in her media blitz for her book. WTF?!

This autopsy report is good in that it has broken a lot of falsehoods that the tabloids have been trying to spin- drug addiction, sterile, skin bleaching instead of vitiligo, extremely unhealthy, etc.

I just really hate that all these details needed to come out because so many people just want to believe the negative and whatever the tabloids/media outlets report about Michael.

Murray and his attorneys better just turn himself in now! The truth is coming out now. . slowly, but surely. Katherine was right. . . Michael was too young/healthy to die from natural causes.

She must have meant weight when the organs were removed and body fluids drained, sorry to be graphic, which would reduce the weight. I don't think she should have put that info out.

How on earth would she know that though? There is no way a coroner would of told her. The weight will of been with everything intact.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I also believe that Murray was systematically murdering Michael, SLOWLY.

I think MJ appeared groggy to some fans because he did have low blood pressure from the combo that Murray was giving him.

Can we please keep this kind of stuff in the investigative thread? These are wild theories and aren't based on anything. Low blood pressure? How do you know what his blood pressure was?

Yeah was murdered and it was was because of the 6 weeks Murray spent with him. AAAAARGH! It makes me so angry!

The scars could be because of a lot of different things.

The punctures because of the meds murray claims to have given mj in that one night before he died plus the other times he's medicated him, the scars from the burn, falling down (which he did), vitiligo, plastic surgery....etc etc etc

One thing that you have to consider. If he was 136 pounds at death and that was after he lost a good deal of weight, then it's very possible that before Murray showed up, he was at least 10 pounds heavier. Usually, from my experience anyway, you can start to see someone getting smaller once they've lost at least 5 -10 pounds. If some fans think the change was more drastic and less subtle, then perhaps he was at least 15 pounds heavier. Either way, that would have put him somewhere between 141- 150 pounds before Murray arrived. Not too shabby and definitely not unhealthy. And to think some felt he was extremely skinny weeks before Murray arrived. Like I keep saying, perception is an interesting thing. People should keep that in mind, imo.

Good point wendy

I know I believe that Michael was heavier before that dumbass doctor got ahold of him. And everything that Murray put Mj through medically was making him drop weight.

Back