AP: Jackson was healthy

On the one hand im glad that Michael was a healthy man who was completely normal for his age in weight

His 136 pounds were in the acceptable range for a 5-foot-9 man.

he was NOT A drug addict, he was ready for all of what was ahead of him. His lungs were inflamed maybe he had a cold?

on the other hand.... Michael, a healthy 50 yr old man is dead. A Doctor took his life, A doctor neglected him and left him when Michael was in need of care. Granted none of the meds should have left ANY hospital but they did. Dr. Death has no case now. We see what was there, we see that Michael didnt need any other drug. I doubt very much Michael begged for anything. He was in need of a good nights sleep. but he couldnt get it because he was who he was. Michael was excited to do all of what was ahead of him. And i do mean ALL of it.

For those of you who found him sickly thin... Does this answer you know? Does this show you that he was a healthy man from head to toe? All normal.

So much about the reports months ago by the likes of Ian Halprein that he was gravely ill.

Ive been a singer since age three and have severe asthma scars on my lungs. I have trouble using breath support and If I had to lip-synch you bet your sweet behind I don't blame him

I had asthma as a child and teenager too. I was in choir for 2 years in middle school and it was a bear trying to get my breath to sing. Smoking several years later didn't help my cause either...but that's another story.

So I can see why MJ lip synched rather than sing live. When your short of breath, it takes alot out of you trying to sing...especially something you haven't sang in several years.

I remember Frank DiLeo stating on CNN that Michael was around 160 pounds. It's still a drastic weight loss If Michael truly weighed 130 plus odd pounds at the time of death.

I would like to hear Karen's explanation of the 108 pounds, tho.

he wasn't eating well, I think. could be the anesthetic use. also, he was rehearsing a lot more toward the end.

I remember Frank DiLeo stating on CNN that Michael was around 160 pounds. It's still a drastic weight loss If Michael truly weighed 130 plus odd pounds at the time of death.

I would to Trish. I said it many times about the weight thin. Michael has ALWAYS been slim. I am hurting right now so bad. I do not know what to do. I was suppose to met him this year and now I am finding out more about this death which is making me upset more and more. I want Murray to pay for this. This man should be alive. This also means he WAS FIT TO PERFORM those shows.

I can't believe that the last person Michael ever saw was Murray :( but WHY did he do this?!?!?! come on :( why would you? makes me SO angry!!!!!!!!!! WTF :( Doctor?!?!?! No way. He should be locked up forever :(

I never believed he was a druggie. He might have been addicted at some point in his life but he was not an addict now. He was a healthy 50 year old. Murray has a lot to explain. He cannot use Michael was a drug addict as a defense. If Michael wanted to sleep and needed some sleeping aid and asked Murray to provide him, this still won't fly. You're a freakin' doctor you moron. JUST SAY NO! This is insane. This shouldn't have happened.

And what pisses me off is the media. His nose fell off, he was a druggie, he couldn't produce sperm. F you mothers effers. Now they believe he had vitiligo. They didn't believe Michael the 1229837 times he said it but oh, now they believe it. The media is truly pathetic.

Michael, we miss you.

I can't believe that the last person Michael ever saw was Murray :( but WHY did he do this?!?!?! come on :( why would you? makes me SO angry!!!!!!!!!! WTF :( Doctor?!?!?! No way. He should be locked up forever :(
I hope this story is talked about all day and on every show, radio, tv, etc.

Fo'sho!!

How is she going to claim all this official insider's view when she was WRONG!!! And getting her info from tabloids! If she saw Micahel everyday - hers is the only report I've heard from the TII crew that MJ was frail & unhealthy.

IMHO, sometimes I think she's no better than the Rabid Rabbi.

he's an idiot, that's why. he took a hell of a lot of chances with the health of one of the most important men on the planet. he should be fucking ROTTING in jail right now.

has his passport been confiscated by the LAPD? I want to know dammit! I'm so angry.

I never believed he was a druggie. He might have been addicted at some point in his life but he was not an addict now. He was a healthy 50 year old. Murray has a lot to explain. He cannot use Michael was a drug addict as a defense. If Michael wanted to sleep and needed some sleeping aid and asked Murray to provide him, this still won't fly. You're a freakin' doctor you moron. JUST SAY NO! This is insane. This shouldn't have happened.

And what pisses me off is the media. His nose fell off, he was a druggie, he couldn't produce sperm. F you mothers effers. Now they believe he had vitiligo. They didn't believe Michael the 1229837 times he said it but oh, now they believe it. The media is truly pathetic.

Michael, we miss you.
I agree.

Did Michael shrink in height? I recall his id and other official sources stating that his hieght was 5'11. That's the one thing that stands out about this report.

I think we all should have a "Tabloid Junkie" moment. Pick a time in the day and play that song. ;)

This has really shaken me up. I was beginning to believe the drug stories. How lame of me! I thought it was strange, as Michael never wanted to even drink cola or stuff like that. He was sad about other celebs dying because of drugs.

What I don't get, is how hte @($&$ he wound up with that Murray in his house?! Because he was an insomniac? That is still no explanation to me.

I don't like it that they only release bits and pieces of information on us at a time. Just tell everything immediately and have it over with! Gosh, if they had told that from the beginning, there wouldn't have been so much tabloid junk about that he was on drugs and stuff!!

I know its heartbreaking to see these results even though deep down we KNEW the truth!

Now we need JUSTICE! COME LAW ENFORCEMENT! GO PICK UP THIS JACKASS FOR KILLING MICHAEL! WE KNOW HE DID IT AND SO DO YOU! Geez, what are waiting for>??????

Did Michael shrink in height? I recall his id and other official sources stating that his hieght was 5'11. That's the one thing that stands out about this report.

he was never really 5'11. when I met him back in 1987, I had guessed he was about 5-9 to 5-10.

that 5-11 thing on the police report was wrong.

besides, people do tend to shrink a bit as they age.

Wow, this really isn't a shocker to me. It's very sad, they wanted to paint him as a drug addict before the truth hit but he was killed and all the poor guy wanted to do is sleep. I really hope justice is served because Michael should still be here.

Even since the 1970s-1980s, I always remember reading in my fan-girl mags (Tiger Beat!) that MJ was 5'9". Other times, I'd see a 5'11" reported.

But it doesn't matter.

Michael's DEAD because someone KILLED HIM.

"Michael Jackson's arms were covered with punctures, his face and neck were scarred"

what the hell is this about can some one explain?

i never believed Michael was an addict!

i must admit i didnt read the whole aticle after i saw the first line i thought it seemed like the usual rubbish?
why can't people just tell the damn truth!!! :angry:

Tattooed lips? Really? :rolleyes2:

he had to. the Vitiligo he had was leaving the rest of his body completely and translucently white. you want his lips to be dark when the rest of him is white? gimme a break. he did what he had to do to look good. he was a performer. he had to keep up an appearance. we love him no matter what!

That is the color. IT is common. My sister has eyebrow that she put on. Those things are normal to do.

Eyebrows, yes. I know several people who've done that.

But lips? Really? So are they saying he got the colour tattooed on or what? I'm confused. And his lips were not always the same colour. And isn't it EXTREMELY dangerous to tattoo lips?!

"Michael Jackson's arms were covered with punctures, his face and neck were scarred"

i must admit i didnt read the whole aticle after i saw the first line i thought it seemed like the usual rubbish?

it was Dr. Death trying to revive him. or, as I tend to believe -- trying to MAKE him look like an addict. he did have a couple of hours to "fix" his problem. :rolleyes:

Well, well, well. :)

Didn't Karen Faye on her recruiting board state MJ weigh 108 lbs?

I cannot wait for the media to spin that one....a heavy drug addict with healthy organs.

They have been hammering at the drug addict angle for so long...now the autopsy says his vital organs are fine. How will they explain that?

And some never believed he had vitiligo. The coroner's findings make me wanna cry.

Agree.

Just seen this on E news just broke down in tears :cry: wat is going on ......... :(

Totally know how you feel. I had to hold back the tears myself...cuz I'm at work. And I don't want anyone to misread my red eyes as a sign of intoxication. :smilerolleyes:

This breaks my heart!! The thin, weak, addict image has been created by others to cover up the real cause of MJ's death!! I trust the medical professionals......

Good idea...the credible ones, at least. :wink: I've said before that ppl need to BE CAREFUL about their assumptions when it comes to someone's health. And perceptions can not only vary but be deceiving.

He was not an addict and this is so sad. I'm so angry at the media. The way they have written about MJ being an addict and all kind of shit makes my blood boil. I'm furious. This was a healthy man, granted he has lupus but the only reason why he lost his life was because of Murray.

God.

:flowers:

So now the police can let go of the "prescribing to an addict" charge (the one they prolly wanted the most as it kinda softens the blow for Murray) and focus on the real deal...Murray's total disregard for human life, administering meds outside of his jurisdiction (in Cali), possible drug trafficking, etcetera etcetera.

Thanks to all for posting. TMZ seems kinda mad about this. Too bad. And NO pills in Michael's stomach. Not a single one. Translation: Everything that was in his system was put there by Murray...and THAT is what led to his death. I kinda figured it out when Katherine Jackson spoke on Geraldo and said something to the effect of "My son didn't just die...something happened". That sorta said to me that the autopsy didn't reveal what everyone was expecting and a big question mark was looming. Well, now the question mark has an answer. Benzos and propofol.

He just wanted to get some sleep. :(

The scars could be from operations or plastic surgery, which everyone in hollywood seems to have anyway, which is no big deal really.

Back