Appeal Thread - Murray Filed for Appeal / Update: Appeal DENIED

Re: Appeal Thread - All Discussion / Update: Murray Filed for Appeal

Well what is so difficult for Flanny to give Wass these files and answer her questions? Snape I thought those 2 were lovers, so why can't Flanny get the files & answers to her on time? After all they must be seeing a lot of each other?

Well........... Perhaps we can get the answers from the horse's mouth. :I

https://www.facebook.com/valerie.wass?fref=ts

I'm about ready to die from laughing so hard LOL.

Oh so she will withdraw unless she receives the extension. Now she has 10 days. I don't understand why Flanny is not cooperating. Is it because he had a fight with Wass? However, what were they doing in regards to the case when they were friends. It is such a shame to waste time over an appeal when it is going to be a dud.

LMFAO. Well, considering his son fought with her in prison........ I guess they're not too friendly now?

She does say this, however:

Valerie Wass FB said:
Racing against March 25th deadline on Murray opening brief and my file gets corrupted thereby losing a good chunk of Sunday's work on an argument. This case is truly cursed...

Two weeks to finish my brief and the mean horrible person is up to new tricks and lies

Hasn't anybody taught you it's not nice to sub-tweet? Well, it's equally rude to sub-FB status, Val. :I

if I had know what I know now, when you were visiting out here last year, I might not have taken this case. The good thing is that I believe in my client, and I know he was a scapegoat, but the other crap that has come along with this case is unbelievable. Murray thinks I should right[sic] a book...

O.

Last edited:

Is that ethical for an attorney to be publically FBooking about her client and the appeal case like that ?
I find that very odd ..

Is that ethical for an attorney to be publically FBooking about her client and the appeal case like that ?
I find that very odd ..

Well, that is her legit FB page........... I wonder why she's choosing to make those posts public, though. >.>

Well, that is her legit FB page........... I wonder why she's choosing to make those posts public, though. >.>

Can this case get any scarier? Here we had a doctor talking about his client, & now we have his attorney talking about his case, calling it cursed on her facebook. Well they deserve each other, especially since, she like LaToya, thinks Muarry was a scapegoat. The person who made Muarry a scapegoat better have some good money to give him when he comes out. Usually the scapegoat takes the fall, keeps quiet, & when things die down, he is given his cash & moves to Latin America. We may see Muarry on the beach in that part of the world.

"Murray thinks I should right[sic] a book..."

????????????????:no:

"Murray thinks I should right[sic] a book..."

????????????????:no:

Well she should join the crowd. That book will be very empty & only filled with her interaction with Muarry and what he says. She could bad mouth her former boyfriend Chernoff too & talk about how he would not give her the paperwork. Then she could include all the griping Muarry did while in jail, and write all the "never before told secrets" about Michael.

Well she should join the crowd. That book will be very empty & only filled with her interaction with Muarry and what he says. She could bad mouth her former boyfriend Chernoff too & talk about how he would not give her the paperwork. Then she could include all the griping Muarry did while in jail, and write all the "never before told secrets" about Michael.

Never thought I would say this, but... leave poor Chernoff out of this! That bloke is hard to reel in, I would know, as my friends sexually harass him on an almost daily basis. He has broads much better-looking than this washed-up old hag literally throwing their pantalettes at him, and he still won't budge. Perhaps we ought to try throwing in a few blokes?

This is more like Flanny, by the looks of it.... considering his son was the one who assaulted her in the prison. Why else would he want to do that, when they are attorneys practically on the same side. And now Flanny has called it quits on the Murray case....

She must have a lot of "never before told secrets" on something tho, judging by her FB posts...

Valerie Wass FB said:
I just hope it doesn't make the news because then I will have to defend myself and tell the truth which will reveal a lot of personal things that should be kept private.

But don't worry, guise! They is TIGAHS! :3

Any book she writes will be a complete failure, tho. Mainly because nobody really cares about her lief.

Last edited:

Snape sorry for talking about your sweetie Chernoff, but if he is hard to reel in how did he get reeled in by Wass? Was it in a drunk moment, but then how long does a drunk moment last if they were together all summer?

What secrets is Wass talking about--hers & Chernoff, or Muarry's secrets about Michael. Here we have another dame who reminds me of Latoya.

Snape sorry for talking about your sweetie Chernoff, but if he is hard to reel in how did he get reeled in by Wass? Was it in a drunk moment, but then how long does a drunk moment last if they were together all summer?

What secrets is Wass talking about--hers & Chernoff, or Muarry's secrets about Michael. Here we have another dame who reminds me of Latoya.

NO NO NO NO NO. Chernoff hasn't been involved in this fiasco since 2011. He has moved on to much bigger and better things, such as watching his firm go bankrupt and collecting Spiderman iPhone covers.

BEdKm7jCAAAQCf8.jpg

You're thinking FLANNY. Flanny was the one who was with her all summer, as you can see....

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...es-LAPD-Alleged-Police-Beating-167647225.html

You know, the guy whose son pushed her during that infamous prison scuffle? He's the one who won't give her the paperwork. Why? Who the Hell knows. But what seems to be certain is that she sure knows a thing or two about him, judging by that "certain things which should be kept private" post, LOL.

And yes, I think it is a safe bet that he was probably drunk, as judging by the Mockumentary, that seems to be his default state of mind lol.

As for her "secrets," I highly doubt it has anything to do with Murray, as she says 'I hope this doesn't make the news.' Murray LOVES for his s--t to make the news, so it can't be anything related to him. My guess is that it must be something in her personal life, since she says it is personal? And it has to do with someone who is not being very nice to her (?).

IDK. Everything I know regarding this nonsense comes from her Facebook posts and basic human logic. I'm on the outside looking in, just as you.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by Valerie Wass FB
I just hope it doesn't make the news because then I will have to defend myself and tell the truth which will reveal a lot of personal things that should be kept private.
-------------------------------------------

What age is she? 12 or is she just plain stupid?

Snape Ha of so sorry, I mixed the men up. I do not know what I was thinking about. Right now I am cracking up here at my error. Thanks for the laugh about Chernoff & the spiderman fetish. Well it seems Wass is not the most professional lawyer out there, so I guess both she & Muarry deserve each other.

Snape Ha of so sorry, I mixed the men up. I do not know what I was thinking about. Right now I am cracking up here at my error. Thanks for the laugh about Chernoff & the spiderman fetish. Well it seems Wass is not the most professional lawyer out there, so I guess both she & Muarry deserve each other.

It certainly seems so, but it takes two to tango, as they say.... so Flanny is not very professional either. Not that we needed any further indication of that, after the whole nationally televised drunken row with Chernoff. Lol.

IDK what to think about Valerie Wass. She's certainly very immature for somebody who looks to be so advanced in years. But hey, a 30something year old bloke asked for her number. Flanny, eat your heart out? :3

-cough- Unless she made him up, that is. Which she probably did cuz c'mon. Look at that.

DO-NOT-WANT.gif

Re: Murray Attorney Thinks Michael Was Suffering From Demerol Withdrawal

^^:bugeyed :eek: :angry:

his attorney got that from that? attorneys grasping...getting lamer by the minute. yeah..ppl who know what Michael must have felt. sure...

Was it really sensibly necessary for this woman to say something like that? Personally, I think she's just trying the appeals case in the court of public opinion and she's also trying to get in good with Michael's haters like so many people before her. But seriously, how does she know anything except what she's been told by Murray, Flanagan and maybe the media? In fact, how do any of the people who defend Murray know anything other than what he tells them? It's just his word against a dead man who, of course, can't talk. Can't Murray tell people anything he wants about what happened to Michael? They can never find out if he was either lying or telling the truth.

Last edited:

:angry:B.S. Utter B.S. I'm not gonna listen to what she thinks, she's obviously stupid. Here's a "stone cold" to ya Mrs. Wass.:flip:

Was it really sensibly necessary for this woman to say something like that? Personally, I think she's just trying the appeals case in the court of public opinion and she's also trying to get in good with Michael's haters like so many people before her. But seriously, how does she know anything except what she's been told by Murray, Flanagan and maybe the media? In fact, how do any of the people who defend Murray know anything other than what he tells them? It's just his word against a dead man who, of course, can't talk. Can't Murray tell people anything he wants about what happened to Michael? They can never find out if he was either lying or telling the truth.

Well, she is his lawyer, so regardless of what she personally thinks she has to take an official stance which favours him. However, this is her personal Facebook page [which for some reason she is choosing to make the posts of public], so none of that really applies. It would seem to be what she legitimately thinks, and probably what she is going to use as a defence for Murray in the appeal application or whatever. Too bad for her the cause of death was not in any way related to demerol. It was, in fact, acute propofol intoxication, from the propofol personally administered by Conrad Murray. There is no other way to paint it.... even if you were to believe the lie that Michael was an addict [that would, in my opinion, actually make the fact he administered a substance to a supposed addict even worse]. Murray chose to do this, Murray chose to leave the room to partake in personal business, Murray chose to panic and try to hide evidence instead of calling 911 [and he did have a working cell phone, considering he was on the phone with some skank shortly before the crisis came about] and he improperly and pointlessly administered CPR on a bed.

exactly... Mike died of propofol intoxication caused by Murray giving it to him and leaving him to die. He abandoned his patient. If he thought MJ was having demerol withdrawal he sure as hell should've been putting Mike in rehab not giving him propofol..

murray sat in on the phone and using no monitering equipment is what caused mjs death nothing else. murrays certainly getting the lawyers he deserves.is that her main argument for the appeal? lol do try harder. has she even filed his appeal yet or is she to busy on f.b!? Well considering that was murrays defence during the trial its hardly surprising. funny cause even waldman said u get withdrawl symptons after i think he said 8 hrs yet mj Hadnt seen klien in
Days and only saw him something like eight times in the month thats gonna cause withdrawl symptoms i dont think!!!. for someone in withdrawl he looked pretty good on the 23rd/24th rehearsals. how u can even be in withdrawl given the amounts mj was given and how spaced out the visits was is beyond me. from amounts given and amounts of visits that wouldnt even cause that effect! Why is it total logic goes out the window when it comes to mj.

sae him 8 times that month.

Last edited:

Wass.jpg

Dirtball!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that this is a real FB account.

Wass is a fool who needs to look at the medical evidence in the trial again. How is she going to defend Muarry if she does not know what happened. Didn't she know that there was no demerol in his system, even though the defense flirted with the idea that Klien was giving Michael demerol which contributed to his death.

Snape I hope you were able to give her a more educated comment about the issues than the ones you posted above. I guess since she is a public defender one cannot expect too much, but then TMez works for free at times, and is a highly intelligent person. I wish she stops discussing her work on the internet. In fact I am going to send a complaint to the Board.

PS just sent a complaint. I hope she does not delete all the information she is discussing with a stranger about Muarry's case. I mean, are the AEG attorneys discussing the case with strangers on facebook?

Last edited:

I can't believe that this is a real FB account.

I cant believe it either so unprofessional
I don't know how she thinks the Demerol argument will fly - didn't she pay a attention to the trial and autopsy report. The prosecutors have to reply to to her appeal. They are going to slay her ... She is in over her head and really stupid for posting all this publicly anyway.

It seems unethical to publicly discuss your clients case on FB. That person replying to her said MJ was high as a kite when Branca introduces him to MJ and so was Branca all the time??? Part of the replies to her from this Dana (Who is a guy) were cut off not opened up. Where he said to her that he was also friends with Kenny O and then went on to say that Michael killed himself and he hopes Murray will be able to practice again. He also said the the MJ freaks will always be after him. Here is that discussion opened up.

I wonder if we can send this to The Estate (for the slanderous statement that guy is making against Branca and also to Walgren and the court that is ruling on her appeal brief ..

She wants attention by posting this public lets get her some ...

10hm8i8.jpg

I don't know how she thinks the Demerol argument will fly - didn't she pay a attention to the trial and autopsy report.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think it's very professional for her to be posting things like that on a facebook account. My guess is that she thinks since it is her personal facebook account, she can post anything she wants. But in my opinion, for her to post things on a public website about a case that she is working on is just plain tacky. And also, I think that she's hoping that the autopsy or other facts against Murray won't be brought up and she'll be able to carry the appeal through purely because of her own opinions and because "It's Michael Jackson".

Last edited:

So this dana person says she is friends with kenny ortega .......i reckon we should send that to kenny and see what he says/does

I wonder if that dana really is friends with kenny or if she is just making that up to make her look more "in the know" so to speak

Jeeze.. where do all these people pop up from? Dana Dana..

Perhaps she doesn't realize non-friends can read her status updates?

I don't know how she thinks the Demerol argument will fly - didn't she pay a attention to the trial and autopsy report. The prosecutors have to reply to to her appeal. They are going to slay her ... She is in over her head and really stupid for posting all this publicly anyway.

It seems unethical to publicly discuss your clients case on FB. That person replying to her said MJ was high as a kite when Branca introduces him to MJ and so was Branca all the time??? Part of the replies to her from this Dana (Who is a guy) were cut off not opened up. Where he said to her that he was also friends with Kenny O and then went on to say that Michael killed himself and he hopes Murray will be able to practice again. He also said the the MJ freaks will always be after him. Here is that discussion opened up.

I wonder if we can send this to The Estate (for the slanderous statement that guy is making against Branca and also to Walgren and the court that is ruling on her appeal brief ..

She wants attention by posting this public lets get her some ...

10hm8i8.jpg

Please do send this to the Estate, specially John Branca. Also send this to the prosecution, see if they can add this in their opposition to the appeal.

These nutheads can't get away with this. this is by far one of the worse form of prejudice i have ever witnessed in public. It's amazing the level of ignorance.

Back