mj-suerbowl-o.gif

watch this :ninja:
mj-britt-aw-o.gif

this:
mj-britt-aw-02-o.gif

and this:
mj-brittaw-03-o.gif

:hi:

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

you rock callie :hug:

OMG Callie did u just make them???????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THIS IS IT PRESS CONFERENCE GIFS!!!!!!!!

He is saying my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Callie i love you!!!!!
yes yes yes, those are mine production :jump:

callllllllllllllie mrrrrau? :cheers:

043.jpg

077.jpg

027.jpg

008.jpg

026.jpg

:D
mmmrrraaaauuuuu!!!!!
I have't seen this :book: before :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

more mrrrrrraaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

:clapping: :woohoo: :clapping: :woohoo: :clapping:

Hello to all my lovelly apples :heart:

Is gone :cry:
I went september and is all gone, I lefts messages form the T2C taped on the front but... is all I could do :(

ohh really!!!!?? :'( no........oh...no... .:'( nand u don't know where we could go to leave him our things?? :'(
well...ok, anyway, i'll leave it there, somewhere....but i must to leave him our message!!
Me and my friends wanna go to Peter pan's figure in Hyde Park, we'll take him flowers...

oh god....we don't have even place to write him some words...so sad...:'(

005.jpg

See the guy with the short hair near Michael????????????

He hit me with his umbrella at the WMA to try and get in front of me!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

:lol: what a b***h!!! and yes those were for you no bribery needed but thank you for it!!!

nooooooooooo :no:

and now?
michael-jackson-desert-s.gif
????
:depressed: pleazzzzzz :heart:

ohhhhhh yumyyyy :heat: :heart:
YAY my first giffff!!!! :jump:

hi twinnnn :naughty: Look what I've got here for you? :naughty:
mj-suerbowl-o.gif

watch this :ninja:
mj-britt-aw-o.gif

this:
mj-britt-aw-02-o.gif

and this:
mj-brittaw-03-o.gif

:hi:

those rock Callie, you are a pro! :D

helloo all how are we ?

am a little excited
am 18 in the morning
:cheers: < ill be doing a lot of that :)

happy early bday :birthday: :cheers:

005.jpg

He hit me with his umbrella at the WMA to try and get in front of me!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

what an ass :mello: i woulda grab that umbrella and shoved it up his :bugeyed:

ok apples i am out time to trim the tree at my parents house aka land of dial up internet!!!

charlie.jpeg

see you all later :give_heart:

Callie you have no idea how much i love you for those TII press conference gifs!!!!!!!
:huggy: ILYmoar!!

005.jpg

come spider! Eat this short haired Mr over there:
mj-thriller-tii-1-o.gif

:shades:

helloo all how are we ?

am a little excited
am 18 in the morning
:cheers: < ill be doing a lot of that :)
Good! I feel like dancing and you? :dance:
mj-thriller-tii-3-o.gif

ohh really!!!!?? :'( no........oh...no... .:'( nand u don't know where we could go to leave him our things?? :'(
well...ok, anyway, i'll leave it there, somewhere....but i must to leave him our message!!
Me and my friends wanna go to Peter pan's figure in Hyde Park, we'll take him flowers...

oh god....we don't have even place to write him some words...so sad...:'(
there is a book you can write in... it's in the last room. exhibition. :mellow:

ohhhhhh yumyyyy :heat: :heart:

those rock Callie, you are a pro! :D
thank you!!!! You told me how to do them! I would just love to remove this gifsoup.com from them somehow :unsure:

Do you know that is my pet hate when people do that in this thread!!!! People are talkin or at least i am trying to get convo flowing and then people post the bored smilie it just really irritates me! But because this thread is all about L.O.V.E. HEAR TAKE THIS TO UNBORE YOU!!

352537m.jpg

Sorry :weeping: I'm just bored... I just came back from a shower, whats the conversation?

Oh that unbores me alright :heart:

Sorry :weeping: I'm just bored... I just came back from a shower, whats the conversation?

Oh that unbores me alright :heart:

It was not just aimed at you hun it just annoys me in general! There is no conversation ha ha i have tried and failed misserabley! Think Callie is busy making gifs so not alot going on!

Good pleased Janet unbored you lol

Back