Appleheads!

I wasn't gonna do this for a while but Shamster is here and idk when there'll be another time to do this before xmas when people are actually here and not too busy... :mello: so...

Since I doubt many of us will be here much over christmas why don't we take a look at what's under the Appleheads christmas tree now :fear:

2mxlx79.jpg

What does that mean??? U cant come :(

Hi sexy Michaels :D:D:D
It means that I would love to go, but I dont have any money, but my friends are convincing me that means I would spend money I dont have wich means I dunno what to do :mello:

Hey Appleheads!

EVERYONE...cancel what you're doing on the 23rd Jan - MJJC's tearing up the O2 exhibition!! :D

Peace out! x

I will if I can go :mello:

I would SO go if my parents would let me... which I doubt they would :unsure:

Whyyyyyyyyyyy¿?????
They have red this thread right? :ninja:
They have to let you plaseeeeeee:angel:

damnit danielle you have bad timing :mello:

I am still hear :D:D:D:D:D:D

It means that I would love to go, but I dont have any money, but my friends are convincing me that means I would spend money I dont have wich means I dunno what to do :mello:

I will if I can go :mello:

Whyyyyyyyyyyy¿?????

Oh i reallyhope u can come sweets! It would be EPIC if u were there :)

Whyyyyyyyyyyy¿?????
No they haven't read this thread thank God :lmao:

To them this is 'that Michael Jackson website I go on' and you are all 'wierd people I meet on the internet' (thats what my parents say not me :giggle:)

Since I doubt many of us will be here much over christmas why don't we take a look at what's under the Appleheads christmas tree now :fear:

2mxlx79.jpg

:mello::mello::mello::mello::mello:
?????????????????????????????????
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I am still hear :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh i reallyhope u can come sweets! It would be EPIC if u were there :)

I know.... why why why I have to be poor
Daaaaaaaaaam!!!!

If I go I will tell you ok?? :hug:

No they haven't read this thread thank God :lmao:

To them this is 'that Michael Jackson website I go on' and you are all 'wierd people I meet on the internet' (thats what my parents say not me :giggle:)

..... they are not far from true thou....:mello:

Hey Manzanas!!!!
I see the mood is not very high today :hug:
So....

29e5da1.jpg

13yp65k.jpg

2hmfp04.jpg

8yyuz9.jpg

2ef23df.jpg

30cn7zm.jpg

I cant stay long cause I have an engagment party to goto... why is everydody getting married?????? weird...:mello:

BTW Danie... my frands are stolking me to go to the O2 MJJC dang :ninja:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sexy :wub::wub::wub::ph34r:

2mxlx79.jpg

ooooooooooooo presents???

I claim the big green thing with the shiny lights on!!

:lol:

:ciao:

you are a gifsoup addict now callie wow! keep sharing :ninja:

:censored:

we usually do the tree thanksgiving weekend that way we can look at it all month :D then again the radio stations play xmas music 24/7 starting now too. the stores around here started putting up their decorations around halloween :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed that's too early for me, but i can live with one month of holiday cheer lol :cheers: wow you must also not have to deal with crazy stupid people on "black friday" either! *jealous* :lol:

oh america hee hee :lol:

037.jpg
Viva la Ameica ;) we don't have a black friday :giggle: what do those crazy people do? :mellow:
we have decorations in stores and in some houses a well for sure... well maybe not yet, but starting around 6th of Dec. 6th of Dec is the day when St Clouse comes to you for the first time. He comes to everyone twice each year in my country. He spoiles us :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Callie does stories? :fear:
*writes down to PM Sham invitation before the next one* :coffee:

Hey Manzanas!!!!
I see the mood is not very high today :hug:
So....

29e5da1.jpg

13yp65k.jpg

2hmfp04.jpg

8yyuz9.jpg

2ef23df.jpg

30cn7zm.jpg

I cant stay long cause I have an engagment party to goto... why is everydody getting married?????? weird...:mello:

BTW Danie... my frands are stolking me to go to the O2 MJJC dang :ninja:
*licks Mr Jaxon* he so fine :p
HI PGGGG! Everyone is getting married, so you will have so parties ahead!! :party: :dance: :jump: :giggle:

Hey Appleheads!

EVERYONE...cancel what you're doing on the 23rd Jan - MJJC's tearing up the O2 exhibition!! :D

Peace out! x
Hi BlueEyedGurl!! :hi: I've already been there and can't afford to go one more time :boohoo

:lmao: lmao shut up your present comes later

what's this?

a present for Danielle? :fear:

2l5ocg.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

What is it :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

:ciao:

Viva la Ameica ;) we don't have a black friday :giggle: what do those crazy people do? :mellow:
we have decorations in stores and in some houses a well for sure... well maybe not yet, but starting around 6th of Dec. 6th of Dec is the day when St Clouse comes to you for the first time. He comes to everyone twice each year in my country. He spoiles us :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

*writes down to PM Sham invitation before the next one* :coffee:

*licks Mr Jaxon* he so fine :p
HI PGGGG! Everyone is getting married, so you will have so parties ahead!! :party: :dance: :jump: :giggle:

Hi BlueEyedGurl!! :hi: I've already been there and can't afford to go one more time :boohoo

Callie!!!!!!!! :hug: Everydody... that also mean I have to buy a dress, presents, and then they will have kids and they will ask the old single aunt paula to watch them :mello:

Shower time :D

What is it :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Danielle rips off the paper...

and...

11rbsew.jpg

:wild:

oooooooooo you get santa 2x???? :wild::wild::wild: so lucky!!!

here in america on the day after thanksgiving stores open at 4am and have crazy discounts on some stuff and last year someone got trampled to death at a walmart because everyone runs for the same items. very long lines and not near enough christmas spirit!!!:scratch:

:naughty: indeed!

MJ-Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7218151-815-1200.jpg

:waving: hey adore :ninja:
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg this jacket!! I am so in love with it after the exhibition :boohoo :boohoo :boohoo

2mxlx79.jpg
:unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel: :unsure: :angel:

Callie!!!!!!!! :hug: Everydody... that also mean I have to buy a dress, presents, and then they will have kids and they will ask the old single aunt paula to watch them :mello:

Shower time :D
:lmao: after thinking for a while - I do agree with you!! Damn it!! Why do they always get married!! Go and get your shower, that is the only good thing left on this world :shower:

Danielle rips off the paper...

and...

11rbsew.jpg

:wild:
:wub:
:wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

OMFG Sweet lord this is the best present i have ever gotten oh Adore I love you!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Adore!!!

oooooooooo you get santa 2x???? :wild::wild::wild: so lucky!!!

here in america on the day after thanksgiving stores open at 4am and have crazy discounts on some stuff and last year someone got trampled to death at a walmart because everyone runs for the same items. very long lines and not near enough christmas spirit!!!:scratch:

WOW omg!! sounds really dangerous! Why is that straight after Thanxgiving? :unsure:

We've got one Santa that is coming to us during the night 5th-6th Dec and leaves lil presents under our pillows and in special socks and the 2nd one that leaves presents on 24th under Xmas tree. I think this should be addopted all around the world! :D

I also think that you don't have children's day? :mellow: I remember MJ saying that he would like to have international children's day...? well we do... it's the 1st of June in my country. You really don't have this one? :unsure:

:wub:
:wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

OMFG Sweet lord this is the best present i have ever gotten oh Adore I love you!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Adore!!!
rep her sis :shades: just being a pimp, I know :naughty:

WOW omg!! sounds really dangerous! Why is that straight after Thanxgiving? :unsure:

We've got one Santa that is coming to us during the night 5th-6th Dec and leaves lil presents under our pillows and in special socks and the 2nd one that leaves presents on 24th under Xmas tree. I think this should be addopted all around the world! :D

I also think that you don't have children's day? :mellow: I remember MJ saying that he would like to have international children's day...? well we do... it's the 1st of June in my country. You really don't have this one? :unsure:

Wow you have a childrens day??? Oh that was Michaels dream and they have it in your country!!! Ohhhh i am gonna write to our prime minister yes i am im gonna tell him yes i am!!! :D:D:D

Hang on do i write to him or the Queen??? Who decided on stuff like this?????

Back