The Prime Minister :giggle:

I sware u always laugh at me lol i am a bit thick at times lol :cheeky:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Im sorry i get excited!!!

TOM OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I sware u always laugh at me lol i am a bit thick at times lol :cheeky:

No its just the Queen is 80, she sits on her throne all day waving and cleaning up her dogs shit. :giggle:

WOW omg!! sounds really dangerous! Why is that straight after Thanxgiving? :unsure:

We've got one Santa that is coming to us during the night 5th-6th Dec and leaves lil presents under our pillows and in special socks and the 2nd one that leaves presents on 24th under Xmas tree. I think this should be addopted all around the world! :D

I also think that you don't have children's day? :mellow: I remember MJ saying that he would like to have international children's day...? well we do... it's the 1st of June in my country. You really don't have this one? :unsure:

I don't understand why black friday happens... because nobody has to work that day maybe??? The stores have tried to make it less dangerous by giving tickets out for certain items, but the lines are still long. Really good deals though my mom got a tv for the family :)

YOU HAVE A CHILDREN'S DAY????? Wow Poland sounds great!! :lol: and I agree that every country should have one!!! michael must love poland too! :wub:

Wow you have a childrens day??? Oh that was Michaels dream and they have it in your country!!! Ohhhh i am gonna write to our prime minister yes i am im gonna tell him yes i am!!! :D:D:D

Hang on do i write to him or the Queen??? Who decided on stuff like this?????
omg I dunno who :wild: but write to this person immediately! :woohoo: you need to have children's day!! I can't imagine world without children's day!!!!!! You need to have it for sure!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

[youtube]pFlcqWQVVuU[/youtube]
open! open! :bounce:

omg I dunno who :wild: but write to this person immediately! :woohoo: you need to have children's day!! I can't imagine world without children's day!!!!!! You need to have it for sure!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

open! open! :bounce:

Im on it sis! I am serious i am gonna make this happen for all the children in the world and for Michael! What is the name of your prime minister??? Is he friends with ours??? Or do you have a king/queen?? I really need to do some research before i right this letter ha ha!

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :bugeyed:bugeyed

Polands Prime Minister is Donald Tusk :fear:

You know everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why black friday happens... because
nobody has to work that day maybe??? The stores have tried to make it less dangerous by giving tickets out for certain items, but the lines are still long. Really good deals though my mom got a tv for the family :)

YOU HAVE A CHILDREN'S DAY????? Wow Poland sounds great!! :lol: and I agree that every country should have one!!! michael must love poland too! :wub:

well yes he had loved Poland... he said this for few times and he said he thinks it's a lovely place and he would like to live here... it's in this video... he is in king's gardens and than on Chopin concert and than during the meeting he says that.
Hope you will be albo to hear what is he saying... unfortunately there is translator... but I think you should beable to hear.
I like the way he is relaxed and his smiling face when he speaks... :wub: :wub: :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqS7h8GrzXM

Make sure u let me know honey!!!! :)

Off course!!! You are going for sure right???

:lmao: after thinking for a while - I do agree with you!! Damn it!! Why do they always get married!! Go and get your shower, that is the only good thing left on this world :shower:

Showered! And yes is the only good thing left :lol:

Wow you have a childrens day??? Oh that was Michaels dream and they have it in your country!!! Ohhhh i am gonna write to our prime minister yes i am im gonna tell him yes i am!!! :D:D:D

Hang on do i write to him or the Queen??? Who decided on stuff like this?????
In mexico we also have childrens day is on april I dont remember the exact day :D
Is a great day!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Ok have to go LYall

And this are so you enjoy while I go :D:clapping::punk:

69kqav.jpg

2w7243d.jpg

jzjfpl.jpg

nlxttv.jpg

54x6qo.jpg

10eprt3.jpg

67qgbc.jpg

Back