Appleheads!

Can somewhere tell me where the hell I'm at??
I think I need to scrap my heart off the floor and wash my brain.
I AM SO THERE RIGHT NOW. :mello:
I didn't go to sleep until 6 this morning and only slept 4 hours. I am just plain exhausted, I can't concentrate on anything. I'm lonely but I don't want to be around anyone. Just...everything right now is piling up.

I need:
massage.jpg

+
WhiskeySour.jpg

We can fight over the last one. :fear:

I WISH I COULD JUST FEEL LIKE MYSELF AGAIN.
[youtube][/youtube]

On that note...
171.gif

:mello::mello::mello::mello::mello::mello:

Heres MJs superbowl performance :D

[youtube]TK0dhanq-Lo[/youtube]

Oh.....that's the very first Michael live perform i saw, i was 8 :cry:

hve you seen these??

2dje72e.jpg

his eyes look amazing

:bugeyed:bugeyed who is this guy!??

GD...........too many visits to the manhood thread tonight.....

i'm guilty..sorry..:unsure::wub:

Good Morning Boys and Girls......

Tomorrow is THE DAY ....Murray will have to show at the Court...i have readed at Karen's face that fans will make a protest at the Court's doors..I wish i could be there...
Is there anyone here from L.A??

Lot of LOVE apples...one more day together:wub: , i thank God!

I'm good :) Going out to look for CD's to buy in a bit, and if I see the King Of Pop CD I'm buying it to send to Jag :p

You?

"The following is from poster mickeyj007 over at Maximum Jackson who is in contact with somebody who is working with MJs estate..

I just asked for permission to post these, so it's ok. This is from a couple of emails:

Quote:
'There are still plans for a new album between the June-August time period. Expect to hear more about this in the next month.

It's material recorded between 2001 and 2009, and will include some out-takes from Invincible. There will be newer tracks as well from 2007 to 2009. About 12-16 songs will make the final cut.'
"

:D

"The following is from poster mickeyj007 over at Maximum Jackson who is in contact with somebody who is working with MJs estate..

I just asked for permission to post these, so it's ok. This is from a couple of emails:

Quote:
'There are still plans for a new album between the June-August time period. Expect to hear more about this in the next month.

It's material recorded between 2001 and 2009, and will include some out-takes from Invincible. There will be newer tracks as well from 2007 to 2009. About 12-16 songs will make the final cut.'"

oh my god tom!!!!!!!!

really!!??:angel:

we'll still having more things about Michael...:cry:
it's great!!!!!!:D

Sure many of that songs are the ones that we already know ( escape, shout, beautiful girl, etc...) but it's a great new!!!!!! thanks for sharing it:cheers:

MJstarlight, that pic of adam lambert is cool :). Love the jacket hes wearing

Morning Apples :tooth:

Michael-Jackson-kiss.jpg

Awww, look at him in his reading glasses :wub:

Quote:

It's material recorded between 2001 and 2009, and will include some out-takes from Invincible. There will be newer tracks as well from 2007 to 2009. About 12-16 songs will make the final cut.'
"

WOO-HOO!!! :bounce:
Awesome news!

oh my god tom!!!!!!!!

really!!??:angel:

we'll still having more things about Michael...:cry:
it's great!!!!!!:D

Sure many of that songs are the ones that we already know ( escape, shout, beautiful girl, etc...) but it's a great new!!!!!! thanks for sharing it:cheers:

Yeah but it will be nice to finally have many of those on a legitimate CD! :bounce:

Back from CD hunting, didn't find much. Jag they didn't have the KOP CD. Said they come back in on Monday and its £11 ($17) :mello:

Quote:

"

woooooooooooooooooooo!!! great news :wild::wild::wild: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: thanks for letting us know :give_heart:

Back