Appleheads!

Hey Apples :D

I created a new Twitter account after deleting my old one for a clean out. If you get a request from MITM_Stephen then it's from me so follow back :angel: Or if you'd like to follow me if you haven't before then by all means add me! :punk:

FRIDAY!!!!

Medvedeva-Abruzova_ecstatic.jpg

Is there a Man United fan amoung the apples? Cos if thereis I have one spare ticket to the Community Shield game against Chelsea at Wembley stadium. The ticket is next to mine in block 111 & is £30. If anyone is generally interested please let me know asap!

I was a man united fan when i was younger- but only coz david beckham was in it :giggle:

He isnt in that team anymore is he? i cant remember

I heard Ozil was going to Man U now. He's pretty much the only reason I watch football!

Any UK apples going to the Moonwalker showing in Peckham on the day before Michael's birthday?

Hey my derest apples :heart: I havent being here much since I have 2 jobs now, but it will only for the summer :D
When I have more time I will be back to play with you all more :hug:

bj5z9.jpg

I promise :coffee:

Hey pg!

ohh u have two jobs now? that will sure keep u busy hehe

Paula = little miss money maker haha lol :D:D

thats kool, we will all be here again sometime im sure :)

hey Jess, how are you?

Hey to anyone else, if their watching lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still have a spare ticket for the Moonwalker showing if any of you wanna take it?

I'm also on twitter!! MITM_Stephen :bounce:

Search for Stephen Simpson and you'll find me Jackie. I've already added you though ;)

Magicmj12 yes I do still have it. PM me if you're able to come down :)

Back