Appleheads!

Mike: The way she came into the place, I knew right then and there, there was something different about this girl
Bruce: and yet you still hollered at her, DUMMY!!!

M: The way she moved , Her hair, her face, her lines, Divinity in motion

B: Umm, her body was that bangin’??!!!
M: As she stalked the room
B: See you just said she STALKED the room, that was your clue right there, that you should’ve left Limon alone.
M:I could feel the aura , Of her presence, Every head turned ,Feeling passion and lust
B: Lust will do you in everytime

M:The girl was persuasive The girl I could not trust
B: Didn’t you go thru this crap with Michaelforever3?
M: The girl was bad ,The girl was dangerous
B: OK once again you went thru this with HBH aka “Dirty Diana”, she even told ya girl you were going to sleep with her. BOLD, just BOLD
M: I never knew but I wa , Walking the line , Limon said “Come go with me “
I said I have no time. Limon, said “don't you pretend we didn't , talk on the phone “
My baby cried , and left me standing alone

B: She's so dangerous , The girl is dangerous

M: Take away my money
B: DAMN!!!! MJ she got yo’ cheese.. U need to borrow $10 for gas or something?

M: Throw away my time , she had the nerve to say, ”You can call me honey “, I was like,
But you're no damn good for me.

M: She came at me in sections , with the eyes of desire ,I fell trapped into her .
B: I told you don’t stare at Limon that girl will pull you in.
M: Web of sin, a touch, a kiss , a whisper of love ,I was at the point, of no return
B: Well sometimes it’s hard and I guess you had no choice since she is throwing her stuff at you. She got a sister or cousin?

M: Deep in the darkness of ,Passion's insanity ,I felt taken by lust's ,Strange inhumanity
B: Mike you talking to me, speak normally, damn just say you both were horny. Sounding like Shakespere and shit.
M: I never knew , but I was living in vain
B: Man you better come up with a better lie than that or I can see you getting your ass kicked and put out the house.
M: Limon called my house , and said “you know my name ,and don't you pretend , you never did me before”,
B: WHOA WHOA, stop the press.. she called your house, YOU SLEPT W/LIMON!!!! Was it good?
M: With tears in her eyes , my baby walked out the door

B: And ppl think u innocent
M: I cannot sleep alone tonight my baby left me here tonight
B: So what ?? You need a teddy bear or something cuz I’m not sleeping next 2 u.

M:I cannot cope 'til it's all right, Limon and herr manipulation she hurt my baby
B: I got a couch..
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: ok

[/FONT]

ahhhh my baby W *runs and hugs* :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:
how's the ice-cream party today??? :dancin:

aww *squeals and huggles* so sweet ~ made me laff~ty ! :yes:

yeah the ice cream partay is cool as ever ,baby L :wub::dancin:

tom your piccys are rockin , dude .:punk:

Mike: The way she came into the place, I knew right then and there, there was something different about this girl

B: See you just said she STALKED the room, that was your clue right there, that you should’ve left Limon alone.
M:I could feel the aura , Of her presence, Every head turned ,Feeling passion and lust

B: OK once again you went thru this with HBH aka “Dirty Diana”, she even told ya girl you were going to sleep with her. BOLD, just BOLD
I said I have no time. Limon, said “don't you pretend we didn't , talk on the phone “

M: Throw away my time , she had the nerve to say, ”You can call me honey “, I was like,

M: She came at me in sections , with the eyes of desire ,I fell trapped into her .
M: Web of sin, a touch, a kiss , a whisper of love ,I was at the point, of no return
B: Well sometimes it’s hard and I guess you had no choice since she is throwing her stuff at you. She got a sister or cousin?

M: Deep in the darkness of ,Passion's insanity ,I felt taken by lust's ,Strange inhumanity
B: Mike you talking to me, speak normally, damn just say you both were horny. Sounding like Shakespere and shit.
B: Man you better come up with a better lie than that or I can see you getting your ass kicked and put out the house.
M: Limon called my house , and said “you know my name ,and don't you pretend , you never did me before”,
B: WHOA WHOA, stop the press.. she called your house, YOU SLEPT W/LIMON!!!! Was it good?

M:I cannot cope 'til it's all right, Limon and herr manipulation she hurt my baby

[/FONT]

Wrrr arrrggghhhhhh YES!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I officially pronounce you the Queen! *said manipulative Limon, remembering the time she spent with Mike, sleeping on his money*

I love those lyrics and I just completely love you for using them for me, you RULE! tadadadada! (and I can't even rep you as I just repped you for HB's dirty diana stuff!!! don't worry rep will come!!!!!!!)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: ok[/FONT]

:lol: :lol: Good one!

OMFG, that was the FUNNIEST way to start my morning....gotdamn :lmao:

awesome Danielle... and im with you, it's very bittersweet. :huggy:

today and yesterday i have been in tears of and on.. and they just played his trailer again annoucning the special 27th screening here in vegas and yea.. its all making me sad tbh. hence why i havent been posting much. i dont want to make my fellow appleheads sad.

Hugs to you honey!! Its a tough time at the minute but we will get through it together!! xxxx

Hi everyone :hi: lil quiet tonite! I'm just popping in for a moment!
so is everyone sorted with the tickets??
& i missed my lil sis Danielle :in_love: hun when are you going to see it?
and I missed my baby wendijane again!

Hi sis! I am going on the 30th and the 31st with some mjjcers! I still need you to let me know what it is like if you see it b4 the 30th hun if you dont mind!! I got tickets for the 28th but dont think i am gonna go have not decided yet!!! :no:

Hi everybody. I'm lizzy. Sweet lord, this thread is just what I needed. I didn't even know it was here. Hello!!! i'm 30, by the way. That's old enough to be here, right? :)

Hi LIzzy welcome to the maddness!!!! :)

:bugeyedshe doesnt like pizza ...:mello:
ok , but then..... you would like it if it was golden mjj pizza wouldn't you ....
you would get a shiny sticky pizza , it would be nom nom~you wouldnt resist :mello:

you and me can share popcorn instead :yes::popcorn:
or buggger that ~good ole fooooooooooood fight, :wild:

Dont like popcorn ha ha! Sorry, But the golden mjj pizza sounds good honey! xxxx

Hi any apple heads around??? xxxx

haha You know I just need the attention. :D
Someone noticed you were here, see the smiiiile?
DANsweetiesmile.gif

:heart:
just quoing this awsome smile! :heart: :heart: :heart: hugging you all and will be back later!!!!!!!!!! :huggy:
DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif

DANsweetiesmile.gif
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey applitas :huggy: How are you all this morning?

HAI GUYZ
35me721.jpg

just got my this is it tix....sooooooo happy, midnight screening here i come!
Stewie%2Bsexy%2Bparty.jpg

squeeeeeeeee.....i need to go buy an industrial box of tissue to take along. i'm going to the midnight screening alone, but then again with my mom another day. i wish i could go with hb, stan, lon, snuggle bunny or smooth ass, but dayum ya'll girl's have to be all over the world huh?? conspiracy i tell ya :eviltongue:

How many times do any of you appleheads think that you will see it? so far i plan on twice, but i think it may be 4 times or so by the time it's said and done.....especially if any parts are 3d, because then i'd go to the imax theater downtown at navy pier. how awesome would it be to see the parts that were supposed to be 3d in the concert be 3d on screen? mike coming at me sliding down that banister in the smooth criminal getup might literally make my heart stop and i'd join him on the other side...too epic for words....oh god, this is going to be soooo good :D and yet so sad :cry:

I'm only going once. Can't really afford a bunch of times and I don't have people to go with and I'd have to drag my mom with me every time.

:rofl: ahhhhh you girlie Appleheads always violating Mike :)

nice one :clapping:

But he loves it, Tom :D

God it really does take forever but there you go soooooooooo worth it in the end!! I am good thanks getting over the emotions off last night slowly! I have put my tickets away in my visionary box and dont wanna see them again till the day comes to go! I know that sounds harsh but there you go! xx

God it really does take forever but there you go soooooooooo worth it in the end!! I am good thanks getting over the emotions off last night slowly! I have put my tickets away in my visionary box and dont wanna see them again till the day comes to go! I know that sounds harsh but there you go! xx

Awww, sweetie :huggy: I'm glad to hear you got your tickets. I'm certainly glad I have mine as well. Such a relief. I've been stressing out about it all week. Seeing TII is going to be such a mixed bag of emotions for all of us.

And yes, it certainly is worth it downloading all this stuff from 2000 Watts. I want to be able to archive as much of that stuff as possible.

Lol thought you were rolling your eyes at me :no:!!!

Bless ya i disappear into my thoughts way to many times its not good for the brain ha ha! xx

Danielle no :lol: I wouldn't do that, that's the smiley for *sigh* even though I guess it does look like it's rolling it's eyes :huggy:

Ashley, we got to do better :lmao: I haven't even started up the downloads again, my computer decided to update itself last night and restarted while I was sleep :mad:

Danielle no :lol: I wouldn't do that, that's the smiley for *sigh* even though I guess it does look like it's rolling it's eyes :huggy:

Ashley, we got to do better :lmao: I haven't even started up the downloads again, my computer decided to update itself last night and restarted while I was sleep :mad:

Oh okay lol :) Was gettin worried *thinking have i touched the turtlenecks and shin guards*

Any way i am off to make some tea will speak to u all soon xxxxx

BACK FOR A SECOND! :girl_dance: I'm listening to The Chronic. hahaha I love Dre, I wish he would hurry up on his new album...

Work sooooon. :( Blah.

See, I would say that was me but it simply can't be for two reasons:
1) Homegirl has too much style to be wearing a vest with no shirt under it. Not cute.
2) HOW IS MY HAND NOT ON HIS ASS AND VICE VERSA? I couldn't care less if we were on stage, I'd be coppin' a feel.

:bugeyed
wow.

:lol:

Michael baby its just me and you!!! What to do what to do?????

We could play NAKED twister???
We could play STRIP poker??

Its one or the other your choice????????????????

:fear: Gettin' all freaky when no one is aroooouuunnd! :nono:
I think he just wanted to play Candy Land. hahaha

HAI GUYZ
35me721.jpg

just got my this is it tix....sooooooo happy, midnight screening here i come!
Stewie%2Bsexy%2Bparty.jpg

squeeeeeeeee.....i need to go buy an industrial box of tissue to take along. i'm going to the midnight screening alone, but then again with my mom another day. i wish i could go with hb, stan, lon, snuggle bunny or smooth ass, but dayum ya'll girl's have to be all over the world huh?? conspiracy i tell ya :eviltongue:

How many times do any of you appleheads think that you will see it? so far i plan on twice, but i think it may be 4 times or so by the time it's said and done.....especially if any parts are 3d, because then i'd go to the imax theater downtown at navy pier. how awesome would it be to see the parts that were supposed to be 3d in the concert be 3d on screen? mike coming at me sliding down that banister in the smooth criminal getup might literally make my heart stop and i'd join him on the other side...too epic for words....oh god, this is going to be soooo good :D and yet so sad :cry:
EEEEEEEEEEE SMIIIILE! :heart:

Totally with you on the tissue situation...
Tissues.png

I checked the IMAX site and there's nothing about it playing. :( Unless they're adding it at the last minute but...meeehhh.

M: You'll never make me stay , So take your weight off of me
HBH: I betcha, ya ass won’t walk out that door, not 2nite anyway
M:I know your every move , So won't you just let me be
HBH: I bet you didn’t see this move coming *grabs mike and ties him up*
M:I've been here times before , But I was to blind to see
HBH: Who the hell else been tying you up?? Was is MYAS, Orie, JAG…. No I bet it was freaky ass Herstory.. I will get that hooka...
:lmao: I love yoooou!

:girl_whistle: *slides rope under bed with foot*

[/FONT]
AAAAAH! :rollin:

I love thiisssssss! :hysterical:

MOAR :heart:

Yeah I know. If it didn't take so damn long I'd be able to get away from the computer and go have a life...and read my new book :lol:

Back