Appleheads!

ofub6o.jpg

:hysterical:

me :ninja:

Awwww, guess I'm all alone :( Oh well...

Anwyway, I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!! :bounce: All printed out and ready to go! I go on October 31st at 11:30 AM. I'm so stoked! :jump:

You missed the party last night Wendijane! we had a lot of Mikeosgasms!
:hi:

I would say he is kissing me :lmao: but it's not my era! Find the one with tatiana and I will photoshop my face on it (and then BES will kill me definitely)
Off appleheads, my friend is flying in from Poland.
CAN'T WAIT! :bounce: :party:

Heh heh, I honestly I thought I was the only one having all the mikegasms :naughty:

i'll be at my computer at midnight tonight trying to get the tickets once again lol. i have to see the movie on Thursday October 29th though because that's the only time my sister is available to go with me. but hey i'm just freaking excited to see it!!! i'm not gonna come on here the night it comes out so i don't ruin anything for myself. do you have plans to see TII on opening night?

You should go to www.movietickets.com and try to look up your area. I just bought my tickets from there just a few minutes ago :)

I honestly don't care about seeing it opening night. There'd just be too many damn people there to annoy me.

I dont like pizza!!!!!!!! :( I am so fussy ha ha

Ah man, pizza is one of my faves! But I'm very picky about my pizza :yes:

Hi MJRMW am off now to get my tickets!!! I want them in my hand not that i even know if i am gonna go and see it yet! At least if i have the tickets i have a choice! Speak to you all when i get back remember its all for love L.O.V.E. love! xxxx

:punk: who doesnt? :ninja:

HHAAAAA I didn't see "who doesn't" until now when I quoted it! :lol: o/ :heart:

Doesn't matter! That's my absolute favorite outfit off his off ALL time :ninja: :wub: Damn, wiffhisfineass :ninja:

Clara, super interesting, I'd love to attend something like that...I love observing and participating in other cultures...never thought to seek out something like that before. Cool beans doll. Edit: just saw why there was a party, didn't know that!

"Cool beans doll", awww! :) It is super interesting. :yes:

I cant wait to get my tickets!!
is anyone else waiting until midnight??

:bounce:

:girl_dance: this one looks a lil like she's signing! :lol: Sorry Serenity, I just realized I replied to you twice! :D Guess I was so tired last night that I dont recall what I wrote :lol:

I cant wait to get my tickets!!
is anyone else waiting until midnight??

:bounce:

I have to wait til tomorrow and phone my local cinema :weeping: I'm worried they won't be showing it, and I dunno if I can travel to a bigger place to see it. I hate living in the middle of goddamn nowhere :coffee:

Got my tickets dont know if i am happy or sad!!! :( :)

Photo-0045.jpg

Thisisnotit2.jpg

Thisisnotit.jpg

Tini-2.jpg

Tini.jpg

Bitter sweet!!!!

awesome Danielle... and im with you, it's very bittersweet. :huggy:

today and yesterday i have been in tears of and on.. and they just played his trailer again annoucning the special 27th screening here in vegas and yea.. its all making me sad tbh. hence why i havent been posting much. i dont want to make my fellow appleheads sad.

awesome Danielle... and im with you, it's very bittersweet. :huggy:

today and yesterday i have been in tears of and on.. and they just played his trailer again annoucning the special 27th screening here in vegas and yea.. its all making me sad tbh. hence why i havent been posting much. i dont want to make my fellow appleheads sad.

Awww, JAG :huggy: You're not making me sad, and you really don't need to feel bad about posting stuff like that here :)

Back