21a9v2t.jpg

All the colorfull balls around it is us :mello:

i call mercury, the closest planet :ninja:

21kgwhf.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

33eot9h.jpg

:icecream:

also the hottest planet :coffee: :angel:

:ciao: heyyy danielle good to see you bouncing haha :bounce: :D i am a bit tired had a lazy day today but tomorrow starts 5 days of nothing but busy running around!!! how are you? :)

yES i am bouncing Michelle I have been out with my wonderful Mum, :) she is stayng hear tonight and waned to go on apples but I was like no I am ha ha! She says hi to you all xxxxx So u have a few days off do you what u gonna be up to???? Anything exciting xxxx

yES i am bouncing Michelle I have been out with my wonderful Mum, :) she is stayng hear tonight and waned to go on apples but I was like no I am ha ha! She says hi to you all xxxxx So u have a few days off do you what u gonna be up to???? Anything exciting xxxx

well off of work not off of responsibilities :p i work all day tomorrow i have lots to do :doh: then friday i have a "welcome weekend" at a med school to see how good of a fit it is but i have to leave home at 6am :bugeyed then i guess i'll explore that city on saturday with the boy, then sunday i have to go to my parents then monday i have my final med school interview!!! so yes very busy hopefully exciting :D

:lol: your mom wanted to come on here she sounds soo great :D glad you had a great evening with her! oh and i say hi back haha :cheers:

:baby: :baby: :baby:

huh???? :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: forgot what was said already :icecream: just enjoying my :icecream: here :mello:

:mello:... what??? What we were talking about? :icecream::icecream::icecream:

:hug:

fdc9yw.jpg

Danieeeeeeee!!!

Say hi to Annie!! :wub: I send this for her!!!:cheers:

35a3b42.jpg

Michelle I will tell her u said hi she has gone to bed now such a light weight ha ha and Paula my love I will show her ur gift, I hope Callie will not mind :unsure:

It is pointless her coming on her Michelle god bless her but she does not really know how to work it, she has been in and said Hi B4 but thats about it ha ha, she sang THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL on Karaoke tonight ha ha, most people would be embarrassed but I loved it ha ha!! It really does seem like u have busy days coming up dont ware ur self out, I am always telling Lims that because she works so hard and Caliie she is at work till stupid O clock at night Lol, all my apples work way to hard :( Paula I am going shopping tomorrow for some bits for Barca YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle I will tell her u said hi she has gone to bed now such a light weight ha ha and Paula my love I will show her ur gift, I hope Callie will not mind :unsure:

It is pointless her coming on her Michelle god bless her but she does not really know how to work it, she has been in and said Hi B4 but thats about it ha ha, she sang THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL on Karaoke tonight ha ha, most people would be embarrassed but I loved it ha ha!! It really does seem like u have busy days coming up dont ware ur self out, I am always telling Lims that because she works so hard and Caliie she is at work till stupid O clock at night Lol, all my apples work way to hard :( Paula I am going shopping tomorrow for some bits for Barca YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mello: Ok.... I am going to keep calm :mello:!!!

vnfjox.jpg

:mello: Calm!

I have to go now, tomorrow I have to get up early, but I am going calmly :mello:

2j1si39.jpg

:hug: :mello:
Calm....

25flyjs.jpg

whats going on here then...

1zbccj4.jpg

mj wants to know

xxxx

What's going on is that he's looking hot as hell and I wanna do things to him :naughty:

:mello:? I haven't been on mjjc on my laptop in days :mello: what's up with it? :mello:?

It's...GONE! :mello:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You dont remember cause this was made by latin fans :rofl::rofl::rofl: They are crazy too you know :mello:?

24mth5h.jpg

:lmao::lol::hysterical::rollin::rofl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mello:

wow that is crazy :rofl:!!! ummm gonna have to say he doesn't look so good on such a "big" body tho :mello: rofl they included the curl that is great!!

what other kinds of fun do latin fans have? :ninja:

Yeah I agree Michelle :lol: I like his body on him just the way it is :wub: Although Christopher Reeve was pretty :censored:able as Supmrman too :D

Do you have Ferrero Roche on the States?? :ph34r: Is a delicious chocolate wrapped on gold :ph34r: Jr is Ferrero hahahah:wild:
And yes the girls tag me all the time, if you could only understand what they say there :mello: there is no censorship on FB :ph34r: EVERYTHING GOES :ph34r:!

We also have parties :clapping:

33adj61.jpg

We have Fererro Rocher in the US. We have dark chocolate ones too.

That kid sorta looks Special Ed :lmao:

Back