Appleheads!

dh2wbk.jpg

:lmao: one of my favorites :ninja:

helloooo jess i am good :ninja: i feel so :ninja: i am on my fiancee's computer :ninja: since i left my cord for my laptop at work :doh:. when i wasn't logged in i couldn't see appleheads :scratch: does anyone know what's up with that???? :mello:

That just sucks dont it!

I did that once with my phone charger, brought my phone with me 2 dads place- but i forgot the charger @ mums!

Dont be sorry sweets to be honest I needed to get off the forum anyways and I had a good old chat with Michelle which made me understand a few things, then I snuggled up on the sofa with my doggies and a hot chocolate and went to sleep!! I am fine and I hope u are fine!!! Give me a PM if you need to L.O.V.E ya sis :huggy:
I am glad or you sis, I hope you are better now :heart: I am fine, but I need l.o.v.e anyways.L.o.v.e is good for everything! :bounce:

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :bounce: I know I am the only one posting but OMG SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :bounce:
where? :ninja:

The applehead thread certainly is a addiction.....but a good addiction it is! :giggle:
:lol: yes it is!!!!!

I know!!!! When I cant come I miss this place so much! I need to at least just come by and say hi! :cheers: To you and HIM!!! :mello:

1492vd4.jpg
:ciao: :lol:

:ciao:

358t7og.jpg

hellooooo :ninja: :shifty:
hellllllllllllouuuuuuuuu! :hi: :p

I am off soon to sleep, just here to say hi! :yawn:

ok i may be late in realizing this but

The final song recorded for "Believe" was a last-minute addition, inspired by the deaths of Jackson and her friend and collaborator, drummer Dianne Grainger, 24. On "God Only Knows," she sings over layers of guitar.

listen to it its beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDENl7PZlN4

i did not know that!!! thank you for this :give_heart: i got her album last week :D

i didn't either, i just got her album today.. and i was listening to the song and it just felt like it was meant as a goodbye or tribute.. so when i got home i did some reaserch and found an article written last fall about that.. thats where that snippet is from...

doesnt her music rock?!?

ok i may be late in realizing this but

The final song recorded for "Believe" was a last-minute addition, inspired by the deaths of Jackson and her friend and collaborator, drummer Dianne Grainger, 24. On "God Only Knows," she sings over layers of guitar.

listen to it its beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDENl7PZlN4

I got her album just after was released, its a great lil album.

I actually found bout that song being bout mj a few days ago here on mjjc

Hello! :waving: (sorry don't know your name :mello: )

I'm OK thanks, just bored as usual LOL. How are you? :)

My name is jess :)

LOl yep i know that feeling.. being bored sucks.

Im good thanx.

I liked it yeah, some of it is a bit too poppy for my personal taste but I do think she can rock :lol: :punk: That said, because it's poppy it's terribly catchy haha! "According to You" is stuck in my head quite often :p

But honestly I can't listen to it without having my mind go to Michael so.... judgement is clouded :lol: But I'm ok with that :D I will be looking forward to her sophomore album to see where she goes with it :cheeky:

I liked it yeah, some of it is a bit too poppy for my personal taste but I do think she can rock :lol: :punk: That said, because it's poppy it's terribly catchy haha! "According to You" is stuck in my head quite often :p

But honestly I can't listen to it without having my mind go to Michael so.... judgement is clouded :lol: But I'm ok with that :D I will be looking forward to her sophomore album to see where she goes with it :cheeky:

I must be in the minority here. I listened to snippets of all the songs on iTunes and it just isn't my cup of tea. It has that whole Avril Lavigne sound style going on. And many of the songs all sound the same to me :mello: That's not to say she isn't great, because she is. It's just the sound I don't like.

Back