Appleheads!

ra861e.jpg
:mello:

He aint the only one thats wet :mello:

I know its Beyonce :( But just cause she is Beyonce does she think she can make moves on MY MAN!!!!!!! I am not impressed and not only is she making moves but she is doing while I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!! WTF RUDE!!!!

Oh and Ummmmmm I was not getting excited at all not one little bit, I mean why in the world would I get excited its only Michael :mello: In the rain :mello: Dripping wet :mello: All in Black :mello: Flicking his sexy hair :mello:

Not excited at all hun honest :unsure:

I know its Beyonce :( But just cause she is Beyonce does she think she can make moves on MY MAN!!!!!!! I am not impressed and not only is she making moves but she is doing while I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!! WTF RUDE!!!!

Oh and Ummmmmm I was not getting excited at all not one little bit, I mean why in the world would I get excited its only Michael :mello: In the rain :mello: Dripping wet :mello: All in Black :mello: Flicking his sexy hair :mello:

Not excited at all hun honest :unsure:

301kjy8.jpg

ok... well.. if you say so....

Not that I could blame you thou....:mello:

1zqxdmf.jpg

Oh look at his face when he moves the hair out of his face............................ :wub: He knows he is H.O.T!!!!!!!!! I mean sorry PG kinda attractive :unsure:

okwdix.jpg

Yes he is buuuuuuuut HE IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

110f3f8.jpg

Here you go Danielle

thl_d75049b2211050027932401d178aaf0.gif

GIMMIE_a_hug.jpg

13015.gif

This is how I'm currently feeling:

soomlkotdf4.jpg

Steeeeeeeeee!!!
:hug:

Does this makes you feel better????

sgn0k3.jpg

I dont know if you like her I just think she is HOt! :mello:

hey pearhead is back & watch out

:hug: :D

Thank you Stephen :heart: Sorry to hear about it all going tits up for ya tomorrow :(

And Paula because u said u dont blame for getting a tiny bit excited over ur man does that mean I can??????????????? :bounce: Calm :mello:

Nooooooooo you cant!!!
vrav6q.jpg

And what happend Steeeeeeee??? what is it??? :(

I know he is yours hun :( I will just squeeeeeeeee silently you will never know :mello: :)

Oh and yes Megan Fox is Hot Ashley is slightly in love with her ha ha!!

As long as I dont hear and since I do squee over your man silently too :ninja:
Me too :ninja:

17r49k.jpg

She is waaaayyyy too hot! :mello:

hey come on i what hug too pearhead is back come on takeing all the hugs come on i what MJ hug :( :cry: :giggle:

2rnv3go.jpg

:D

Stephen is there no way you can go and get a ticket when u get there or will that just be to much hassle and cost??

Hi Pearhead :ciao:

That would be too much hassle Danielle and I already borrowed a small amount from my parents to be able to afford this ticket which i thought i had. Its a piss take cos I wanted a 100% record for the rest of this season in 2010 and now that's gone :(

I'm more of a Leilani fan personally but yeah Megan is H.O.T. "It's all sizzle, sizzle, sizzle..."

Leilani_Dowding.jpg

That would be too much hassle Danielle and I already borrowed a small amount from my parents to be able to afford this ticket which i thought i had. Its a piss take cos I wanted a 100% record for the rest of this season in 2010 and now that's gone :(

I'm more of a Leilani fan personally but yeah Megan is H.O.T. "It's all sizzle, sizzle, sizzle..."

Leilani_Dowding.jpg

What is it Ste?? What have you missed?? :(

And yes she is hot... but I dont know her... *goes and looks*

Back