Appleheads!

Why thank you, please take this in return :D

latoya_jackson_001_010807.jpg

:mello:

Ha! You guys thought I left and wouldn't respond, huh? :icecream:

Ok let's do this, I'm rusty at this point..

^

LONDON!!! :woohoo: :hi: welcome back!!!! :hug:

Hey, girl!

20fc5ki.jpg

Hope you're still killing on that flute!

:bounce::bounce: *tackles and hugs*

:heart: :huggy: :heart:

Omg London :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

s5k7t3.jpg

I hear you're a moderator now! I remember the days when you had that huge sig with your name on it, aww. :huggy:

OMG OMG OMG OMG LONDON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Still missing you hun, I am guessing that was a flying visit :cry: Still, nice to see you pop in :heart:

:huggy: You know I'm just in your living room eating cookies with your mum, right?

michael-jackson-02-photo-2.jpg

OMG did i see london :blink: I DID!!!!!!! yay!!

Hello, been a long time! :huggy:

rofl you need alcohol with HB and BES to get in here? :giggle:
:hug:

eqcrgw.jpg
nomnom?

Ffs I came in here on my own. Do you see any of those heffas any where? O no you don't. :eviltongue:

w8m7ti.jpg

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

25587px.jpg

2h4gwgm.jpg

1zdq4xy.jpg

2a975ab.jpg

This London?:mello::mello::mello:????

Why? I do it all the time?:ph34r:?

OMG HAHAHA YOU ARE THE BEST!! OMG OMG OMG :in_love: GRACIAS!!!!!

I got you, honey!

2h58os9.jpg

53u9p3o.jpg

lundin is here!

1053xn7.jpg

for realsies though, how you doin'? :mello:

t5j391.jpg

you bailed on us...

2447gwl.jpg

2hevwie.jpg

but I forgive you I suppose
2euk948.gif

104i8vr.jpg

RUH-ROH!!

I got you.

s45ibt.jpg

I had to get a job, girl :bugeyed It was a good bail reason.

8vn0ud.jpg

Ok, group hug! :group:

MJJC doesn't really like me, it won't let me log in. I had to reset my password to get in this time. I don't know if it's the cookies or what. Anyway, take care of yourselves. Very happy to see you all again. Happy! :D

24d1pjt.jpg

14ilf9s.jpg

:huggy: You know I'm just in your living room eating cookies with your mum, right?

michael-jackson-02-photo-2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :huggy:

Ok I have to ask what the hell is the deal with MJJC making it difficult for you to get in hear???? :bugeyed:bugeyed I mean do they not know who u are?!!!!! You are LONDON, the LONDON that created appleheads, The LONDON that brought all the hormonal ladies (and some men) together!!! I am not happy about this situation, who do I complain to???? I can tell you something else as well this man is not impressed with it either :no: :no:

2nbd3f7.jpg

Its just not on :ph34r: Good to have u back again though hun :heart: How has the whole job situation played out?? All good I hope :huggy:

What are you going back to Cincinnati for?

i was just kinda tooling around the city seeing what was there. went to jungle jim's http://www.junglejims.com/ which has a TON of international food its amazing... :wild: and we went to the zoo :D since if i go to school there kyle will want to work there :) we'll see where i end up though... :unsure:

i looked so many times for these at jungle jims i was surprised they didn't have them, they had a whole aisle of british cookies and candies :coffee: :weeping:

:ciao:

oh shit i forgot they were different... i am not sure if any were cookies i did see the word "biscuit" quite a bit... i wasn't looking that carefully i was just looking for the word "maryland" or if something looked good i'd look on the back and then see dairy and forget about it :weeping: :mello:

Maryland cookies! We get them here!
London came back OMG. HI LONDON! :waving: :huggy:

Hey everyone. :waving:

Those cookies/biscuits look good!

London, its good to see u back. Do come by more often! :hug: I am working on a new flute piece! I will let you know when its finished :)

Back