Appleheads!

Just wanted to share some pictures from my trip to the Michael statue in Best with you :)*

aec57f63.jpg

105465a8.jpg

9a5e6ab3.jpg

9958d05d.jpg

6db73471.jpg

6f804ac0.jpg

500cf8d6.jpg

6db4b2cb.jpg

3118b5b6.jpg

4d965d0c.jpg

Tributes inside the McDonalds
6c20a995.jpg

Michael joined us just before we left :cry:
4dc61286.jpg

d6421abe.jpg

d07c7337.jpg

It was a wonderful experience being there with two good friends on a lovely sunny day :) More pictures are on my facebook page.

L.O.V.E.

The butterfly :heart: HI Michael :cry: Is lovely Steeeee Thanks for sharing :hug:
Go to the link :fear:

Why I am not there? :mello:

Just wanted to share some pictures from my trip to the Michael statue in Best with you :)*

aec57f63.jpg

105465a8.jpg

9a5e6ab3.jpg

9958d05d.jpg

6db73471.jpg

6f804ac0.jpg

500cf8d6.jpg

6db4b2cb.jpg

3118b5b6.jpg

4d965d0c.jpg

Tributes inside the McDonalds
6c20a995.jpg

Michael joined us just before we left :cry:
4dc61286.jpg

d6421abe.jpg

d07c7337.jpg

It was a wonderful experience being there with two good friends on a lovely sunny day :) More pictures are on my facebook page.

L.O.V.E.

Awww its so beautiful :cry:

:hi:

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! how did u get that done??
it's a kind of a sticker that you can put on the wall :shades: it's my fav place in my new home ;)

5umuea.jpg

*TICKLES*

:lol:
back off!!!!!!!! he is mine!!!!!!!!!
or I will tickle somebody's smooth ass...
smooth-criminal-oufit9.bmp

Callie I wanna be in tour apartment!!!! :O That sofa looks comfy :fear:
welcome!!! you can visit me in my apartment and lay down onthis sofa!!! :D

LOL lets all tour Callie's new apartment (&sofa):giggle:
haha, drinks for all! :hi:

wow Callie - that looks great!!!!!!!

xx
thank you hun :)

dontcha dare to lick my boy!!!!!!! :nono:
you're lucky I miss you. Otherwise, it would get not pretty overhere :shades:

@Stephen! quotedidn't work - your pics are amazing!! I wish I was there with you!!! :heart:

andthis is the newer version on my 'sofa's photo' ;)
chillout1.jpg

sometimes I just can't stop staring!!!! :lol:

and now apple:heart:s - tell me what you've been up to last weeks?? when I was away, huh? I wanna know everything! *seats on the sofa, drinks coffe andlistenes* :coffee:

I LOST MY FUCKING OYSTER CARD!!! Now gotta wait a few days for a replacement and balance transferred! Gonna be walking home after work tonight :mello:

andthis is the newer version on my 'sofa's photo' ;)
chillout1.jpg

sometimes I just can't stop staring!!!! :lol:

and now apple:heart:s - tell me what you've been up to last weeks?? when I was away, huh? I wanna know everything! *seats on the sofa, drinks coffe andlistenes* :coffee:

*disguises as a cushion and sits on sofa* :ninja:

My week? Well I spent a few hours in a&e with my disabled dad after a bad fall he had whilst at a local community centre. Didn't get home til 2am. He's had a 2nd fall since then but this time at home :( I'm generally in a constant state of being pissed off and I attempted to read the opus but didn't even get past the Forward at the beginning :weeping:

I LOST MY FUCKING OYSTER CARD!!! Now gotta wait a few days for a replacement and balance transferred! Gonna be walking home after work tonight :mello:

*disguises as a cushion and sits on sofa* :ninja:

My week? Well I spent a few hours in a&e with my disabled dad after a bad fall he had whilst at a local community centre. Didn't get home til 2am. He's had a 2nd fall since then but this time at home :( I'm generally in a constant state of being pissed off and I attempted to read the opus but didn't even get past the Forward at the beginning :weeping:

ooo i see. it's a pretty rought time for you lately :-| . C'mon sit o the sofa as longas you like. Here is some company:
6a00d8341c3a0753ef0120a5cd0337970c-800wi

Tom, please don't be mad @ me :fear:
have something to drink:
beer.jpg

and relax mate. you definitely deserve that! :yes:

Hey everybody, sorry i been away, computer was down for a couple of days. But i've fixed it now :)

I hope everyone is well

Jackie xxxxxxxxx

HELLO Apples,

LONG time, no see! :mello:

How is everyone? I just came back from Thrill The World Finland (1 of 2 events in FIN actually).

Hello Appleheads, long time no post.
have a lil something for the original Appleheads...

232323232%7Ffp538%3A9%3Enu%3D5543%3E8%3A%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3332453382347nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53839%3Enu%3D5543%3E8%3A%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3332467675347nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp538%3A8%3Enu%3D5543%3E8%3A%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3332453383347nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp537%3C8%3Enu%3D5543%3E8%3A%3A%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D3332467677347nu0mrj

These are some of the pics I took on my trip to see everything MJ in L.A. along with HeartbreakHotel and London....
YES THAT IS THE HOUSE FROM THRILLER. I will try and post a few more iconic pic. like the warehouse from beat it, the theater from THRILLER..
We left that poster out at NL along with a We Miss You balloon attached to it.

Aawww, omg, that's so awesome! :) And it's Captain Eo! :heart: Thank you gals! :heart:

I have pale hands! I'm pale alright! I'm a cracker! :p :D

babies, what is this new thing about points and levels about? :mellow: anyone has an idea? i would appreciate the clarification :hi:

hey guys just found this from gaz bout the "points" & activity" thing under our usernames:

Its basically a new addition to the forum I am working on where members are are honoured for their time here the content of their posts and their input into our community,

Its very diverse where it will make the good posters who contribute positively to the forum a star to those who do nothing but cause trouble.

Its a bring the community together tool to promote the good in members.

To see the extent of its ability simply click on the quick link drop down menu and select experience, I will be renaming it to something more deserving of our community.

Another year I suck and didn't go to Thrill T W, even though I planned! bad, bad of me. Need to make it up, for real. How was it, Claris? :)

Damnit, my computer closed Firefox and my text disappeared the first time! :( Hate that.
It was okay. Some idiot came in the middle of the dancers and did some obscene moves in the end... I didn't see him coz I was dancing on the side of the group. Also, there were people who hadn't learned the coreography AT ALL... Maybe tried from the music video or sth... So they didnt have NO CLUE whatsoever what they were doing, completely lost... So they said they looked really bad. These two combined ruined it for many people, they were really upset and pissed off. I guess we'll need fences and some guards next year! Or dance at 2 pm ( I think u can choose?), coz on Saturday night in Finland, in the center of the capital outside is not wise lol, too many drunk idiots passing by... I hope someone caught a video suitable for youtube where you cant see that asshole too much.

I wasnt sure if I was going either... My boyfriend just moved out of the country on Friday morning... We're still together but this is horrible, to be apart, without him.:no: I wish I had more friends to hang out with... :(

Speaking of, I did have fun on TTW night, in between the rehearsal&Thrill time (3 hrs) hanging out with some nice fan people :)

Damnit, my computer closed Firefox and my text disappeared the first time! :( Hate that.
It was okay. Some idiot came in the middle of the dancers and did some obscene moves in the end... I didn't see him coz I was dancing on the side of the group. Also, there were people who hadn't learned the coreography AT ALL... Maybe tried from the music video or sth... So they didnt have NO CLUE whatsoever what they were doing, completely lost... So they said they looked really bad. These two combined ruined it for many people, they were really upset and pissed off. I guess we'll need fences and some guards next year! Or dance at 2 pm ( I think u can choose?), coz on Saturday night in Finland, in the center of the capital outside is not wise lol, too many drunk idiots passing by... I hope someone caught a video suitable for youtube where you cant see that asshole too much.

I wasnt sure if I was going either... My boyfriend just moved out of the country on Friday morning... We're still together but this is horrible, to be apart, without him.:no: I wish I had more friends to hang out with... :(

Speaking of, I did have fun on TTW night, in between the rehearsal&Thrill time (3 hrs) hanging out with some nice fan people :)

That sucks that idiot ruined it for u guys, hopefully next yr it wont happen again.

I wish they actually caught the idiot on camera, first row, so that all MJ fans can tell him what we think about such behavior lol!
Stupid, really. Ruining that for everyone else. Glad you had fun though :)

I know what it means to be long distance, and it ain't pretty. He moved to Germany, yeah? It's not too far, clara-bear, you can fly and see each other frequently, and there's no time difference, is there? But I know it's hard. I was long-distance for 2 years, it's difficult to pull off and you both have to be commited to make it work :hug: but it can work :) :bounce:

hey guys just found this from gaz bout the "points" & activity" thing under our usernames:

Hi Jess, thanks for that! I still don't get what he means though, need to check that out later...

I'd like to see more of your activity :coffee:

:yes: @ Paula!

:lmao: I have activity 0% !! :lol:

Clariraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers:

Pauliiiitaaaaaaaaaa!! :cheers: :D

I wish they actually caught the idiot on camera, first row, so that all MJ fans can tell him what we think about such behavior lol!
Stupid, really. Ruining that for everyone else. Glad you had fun though :)

I know what it means to be long distance, and it ain't pretty. He moved to Germany, yeah? It's not too far, clara-bear, you can fly and see each other frequently, and there's no time difference, is there? But I know it's hard. I was long-distance for 2 years, it's difficult to pull off and you both have to be commited to make it work :hug: but it can work :) :bounce:

Thank you so much Limonade, it means so much to hear that some people have made it...:hug: Becoz of my studies we have more than 2 years though lol... Ohh crap. (Unless he gets a decent job from here...) But yesterday in school we talked about international opportunities and exchange might be possible in his city! So, let's see what future brings...
He moved to Switzerland (he's from there) and there's one hour time difference. I looked at flights and they dont look too expensive, luckily! Besides, my mom is gonna pay this first time :D (as a prize for one favor...) I'm going there on Christmas holidays, gonna meet his family (his mom i already met) and his friends! Aaand we're gonna go to some mountain cottage with his friends! I've never been to Switzerland or seen the Alps, it's gonna be fun! :bounce:
Of course, the most important thing is just to see him live and be with him :wub: :heart:
Yeah, this being apart thing isnt pretty or fun, but at least I have something to look forward to...

Thrill The World: Unfortunately, I think he just doesnt care... u know those people... and he would never come to know about all the dissing he's got from MJ fans. Anywayyy, here's the video, Clara-bear dancing on the left side, in black clothes and hair tied back on a braid :p Also you can notice the people who have no clue what they're doing, in the middle of the group... Oh well. Better luck next time!
Thrill The World 2010 Finland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgsESybQ0Zw

GIRL do the Erasmus in Switzerland. Do it! Do it! it's
a - best time of your studies ;)
b - it will open you up to so many new possibilities! languages!
and hellou, ALPS! wonderful :)

LDR (long-distance relationship) has shiny sides, and awful sides. The excitement of waiting to see each other and those 'special' 2 weeks is just - special.
Having to be apart and not be able to share things the way people share them if they are around each other can really suck.
It's a weird state of being in a relationship but not being able to be in it. But it will pass. And don't let anyone tell you it can't work or BS like that.
You know him, you had him around you 'live', if you both really want it, it will work out. I had 6 hours time difference, and it did work out for 2 years, dammit ;)
Just remember to make some plans for future if it's all bleak and meh, it will keep you going.
If you wanna chat about it, I'm there anytime :) I get it. There's also probably some support online, forums and such.

Last edited:
Back