Appleheads!

From 1992??? wow where did u get that from?

I found it in a shop called The Works which is a kind of book shop in Ipswich (a town about 20 miles from me)
I have no idea how or why they had them, there were just randomly there lol

xxx

I found it in a shop called The Works which is a kind of book shop in Ipswich (a town about 20 miles from me)
I have no idea how or why they had them, there were just randomly there lol

xxx

Hahahaha that is very random , wish that mag was here

Just visiting again... let the smoothness energy continue.. how are you all close to 25th?

PS I just sorted threads in this part of forum according to number of replies and lol our Applehead thread is still second, after Random Thoughts, about a year after we all kinda abandoned it! This is too funny! :D Yet you see I'm too addicted to it, I still check it out from time to time :heart:

Last edited:
Hi Dam wow I love the picture and gif in your signature ;)

Hey Jess, how are you?

Hope everyone else is ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Jess, sorry for the late reply, im good thanks, its good to hear from ya :) do you have twitter? whats your username? x

Just wanted to wish Applehead Michelle every happiness with her wedding and hope you have a blessed time together! :)

Hey Jess, sorry for the late reply, im good thanks, its good to hear from ya :) do you have twitter? whats your username? x

thats great ur well :)

Yes i have twitter and my twitter addy is :www.twitter.com/8701girl

I would also like to congratulate applehead michelle on her wedding, may u & your partner have a wonderful blissful married life filled with lots of love, joy & happiness :heart:

thanks, ok im on Twitter now, let me just add ya, ok added, im now following you :)

xx

Hey thanks for the add, but the werid thing is it shows im already following u........this is the first time u have added me on there yeh?

Hey thanks for the add, but the werid thing is it shows im already following u........this is the first time u have added me on there yeh?

hey your welcome, oh lol, yeah its the first time i've added you on there, I never knew you were following me lol xx

LOL unless i found u ages ok & added u then.....i cant remember....:/ lol

^happy friday to you jackie & everyone else...although i should say happy sat since its saturday here lol

Yes its monday here but not a happy one- its a sad monday :(. Going to a funeral today

Back