Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Finally...NHL hockey is back...:D

Yeah finally! Let the NHL games....BEGIN! I watch Toronto and Montreal game last night as well as Edmonton and Calgary on my favourite Hockey Night In Canada on CBC, I even miss hearing the Oilers goal horn.

Dublin did you check out the Bruins game on Irish TV yet?

Seen s very very short clip of it on the Northern Ireland channel but not much.

Watched both them games myself...Wow how exciting are the Oilers this year? Wonderful to see! Those guys look like they are having some great fun!

I'm very happy with the Leafs beating the Habs too :) Great start to the season all round!

Seen s very very short clip of it on the Northern Ireland channel but not much.

Watched both them games myself...Wow how exciting are the Oilers this year? Wonderful to see! Those guys look like they are having some great fun!

I'm very happy with the Leafs beating the Habs too :) Great start to the season all round!

Just a clip? Did you see the highlight of the game? Yes, since the Oilers got Taylor Hall they can get a chance to go for the playoffs this season. Uh, do you have Hockey Night In Canada? Cause I heard some countries may have had that.

I'm recording the Bruins and Coyotes game on PVR right now, I can't watch it yet, I have to save to watch it with my dad.

There was an incident last night, Ondrej Pavelec of Atlanta Thrashers collapsed during the game was taken to the hospital.

No i just seen a very short clip i'll check it out on Youtube soon.

I usually get to see HNIC on ESPN if not i'll get it via torrents.That show is just so classy i love every minute of it.

Hope you and your Dad enjoy the game.I'm off to watch Sens V Sabres followed by Kings V Canucks hopefully followed by Leafs V Sens...So much hockey so little time lol

No i just seen a very short clip i'll check it out on Youtube soon.

I usually get to see HNIC on ESPN if not i'll get it via torrents.That show is just so classy i love every minute of it.

Hope you and your Dad enjoy the game.I'm off to watch Sens V Sabres followed by Kings V Canucks hopefully followed by Leafs V Sens...So much hockey so little time lol

We watched the game I recorded, but the Bruins got a bad start, they lost 5-2, but they won 3-0 the next game, Tyler Seguin scored his first goal, Michael Ryder made such an incredible pass.

[YOUTUBE]oe-U4i3SiMY[/YOUTUBE]

I found an introduction of the game between Boston Bruins and Belfast Giants. Did you know former NHL superstar Theoren Fleury used to play for the Giants?

[YOUTUBE]aPXvcaonXyE&[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Wow really? That's something i didn't know! Reminds me i must get round to getting his book..Have you read it?

Leafs are 3 for 3...Can you believe it? Lol

Wow really? That's something i didn't know! Reminds me i must get round to getting his book..Have you read it?

Leafs are 3 for 3...Can you believe it? Lol

Yeah, he played there a couple years after he failed the substance abuse program and the NHL exiled him. I have his book, right now that b@$^@%& Graham James is gonna be facing new charges about what happened to Fleury and some other players.

Yeah the Leafs are getting better, they had a far better team since before the fricken' lockout. I can't believe that Clarke MacArthur manage 5 points in 3 games, that guy's pretty good.

Looks like a nice find alright!

Yeah very sickening that he got away with all that,with the new charges in Canada i'd say he'll be staying in Mexico long term.

Just finished watching Sens V Canes and Oilers V Wild...Shame the Oilers lost but giving up 4 powerplay goals was always gonna make it tough...Delighted Sens got a win but Leclaire out again is hearbreaking!

Looks like a nice find alright!

Yeah very sickening that he got away with all that,with the new charges in Canada i'd say he'll be staying in Mexico long term.

Just finished watching Sens V Canes and Oilers V Wild...Shame the Oilers lost but giving up 4 powerplay goals was always gonna make it tough...Delighted Sens got a win but Leclaire out again is hearbreaking!

Well he didn't get away with it, he pleaded guilty for the same charges regarding for what he did to Sheldon Kennedy. Fleury needs justice. I'm still gonna follow some of the Bruins games and still watch HNIC.

Hey i wasn't dissing your country man! Far as i'm concerned Canada is the greatest country in the world...Nice win last night by the way!

Hey i wasn't dissing your country man! Far as i'm concerned Canada is the greatest country in the world...Nice win last night by the way!

Of course you're not dissing Canada, you didn't even say anything about it. I do love people loving Canada not just because it's the greatest countries, but it's a multi-cultured country and they started loving hockey. I gotta say the Bruins are getting better now, even without Marc Savard, but still the NHL should've suspended Matt freakin' Cooke for concussing him and for missing weeks of the NHL season now.

I was watching SportCentre on TSN last night after the the NY Rangers and Toronto game, when I checked out the Bruins and Caps game, unthinkable happened there. Aerosmith's Steve Tyler sang the Amercian Nation Anthem, also he designed a customized Dirico motorcycle with graphics and autographs by Cam Neely, Ray Bourque, Phil Esposito, Patrice Bergeron, Zdeno Chara, Milan Lucic and Steven himself for an auction. Damn I love when Steven wear the Bruins. He's Boston's homeboy.

[YOUTUBE]oCQEu6Y2gbs[/YOUTUBE]

A clip of the motocycle for the auction for the Boston Bruins Foundation
http://www.nesn.com/2010/10/boston-...ff-customized-dirico-motorcycle.html?readmore

Hey Pop can your Bruins get any hotter? Jeez...you must be over the moon.

Beating 2 Canadian teams? :( Things are bad this year with the Sens!

Hey Pop can your Bruins get any hotter? Jeez...you must be over the moon.

Beating 2 Canadian teams? :( Things are bad this year with the Sens!

They did, Tim Thomas broke a franchise record since Tiny Thompson with 3 shutouts, 0.50 goals against average, .984 save percentage by winning all 6 of his games he played. I said to myself "looks like Thomas got his glory back". Now Thomas is named NHL's 1st Star of the Week.

Also, during their game in Toronto, the Bruins chanted "THANK YOU KESSEL!", they seemed that the trade was a blessing in Boston, was against the idea of the trade at first, but you know what I think the trade seems like a blessing now that Toronto gave Tyler Seguins away (as 1st round draft *2nd pick) for Phil Kessel.

Also, I saw half of CBC's fifth estate, about Theo Fleury again, the update is that Graham James is already being arrested by Winnipeg police in Toronto. They say that he was pardoned after parole and lived in Mexico for years, now with new and if convicted, he'll go back to prison and he'll never get parole again.

As much as that "thank you Kessell" chant pissed me off it was pretty funny

Yeah i really hope he serves a LONG time in prison now!

K i'm off now to watch Caps V Flames and Devils V Canucks :D

Hehe, my dad told me that Kessel cares about himself than his team of the Bruins.

I strongly believe he'll stay there until he dies, now Fleury finally gets justice like all us MJ fans and family wanted justice.

I'm gonna spend the weekend with my family, I'm gonna watch a couple of Bruins games with my dad, since it's my mom's birthday this Friday.

Should we just cancel the season and hand Stanley to the Bruins? lol

And the Leafs...My God...From bad to worse :(

I am a HUGE Penguins fan! I bleed black and gold.

Cool...The more NHL fans here the better.Are you disappointed with the Pens year so far?

No offence but the new Winter Classic sweater is weak...especially compared to the awesome powder blue ones you had!

Should we just cancel the season and hand Stanley to the Bruins? lol

And the Leafs...My God...From bad to worse :(

Pfft, I never wanted the season to get cancel that'll anger fans, I'd rather see the Bruins win and earn the Stanley Cup. I know, I don't some of the players they got really help at all.

I am a HUGE Penguins fan! I bleed black and gold.

I bleed black and gold as well.

Yay!!! ICE HOCKEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!! :kickass: I'm a fan!! :yes: I'm a Leafs fan, say what you want. :lol:

Yay!!! ICE HOCKEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!! :kickass: I'm a fan!! :yes: I'm a Leafs fan, say what you want. :lol:

K you need to visit this thread more! Good win last night...Very exciting game!

Happy they winning a couple of games, I was so giddy that Milan Lucic got a hatrick last night against Florida, not only that Tuuka Rask got not only his first shutout of the season, but also his first win of the season.

R.I.P.- Pat Burns

[YOUTUBE]QMTmSSKhMeo[/YOUTUBE]

I remember most about Pat Burns is that he was became NHL's Coach of the Year after coaching his first season with the Boston Bruins.

Well said Pop, didnt know alot about him myself as i am still pretty new to this game but the HNIC tribute was pure class!

Yeah, he'll be truely missed to millions of hockey fans. Like you said you don't know much about him, you gotta study a lot about the NHL like I do when I started becoming a fan of hockey.

Anyone see the HBO 24/7 Road To Winterclassic?

I thought it was awesome can't wait to see the next episode! :)

I haven't seen it, but I wanted to.

Back