Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Jaromir Jagr with a hattrick vs USA today. The third goal was a thing of beauty! LEGEND :)

Want some Jagr peanut-butter? ;)

jaromir-jagr-peanut-butter.jpg

Glad to see my Red Wings come from a 3-0 deficit to tie the series. Hope they finish off the Sharks tonight. GO WINGS!

What an epic collapse by the Sharks. Up 3-1 in the 3rd in Game 5 and up 1-0 in the 3rd in Game 6 - and still manage to lose both games!

I would think all the momentum is with Detroit, but look at Canucks Vs Chicago.

Very exciting game too look forward to anyhow :)

ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!!!

They'll cost the Bruins the series if they do that and I'll suffer another hissy fit. Well I didn't see that since I stopped watching the game when Tampa score 4-1. If they're gonna screw the Bruins, then I'm gonna screw the NHL.

Tyler Seguin will be in action again tonight. Take a look it this.

[YOUTUBE]g1APmQAgS-8[/YOUTUBE]

There's been a lot of talk about Segins performance in Game 2.

Tim Thomas was amazing tonight, he made a great save..1 more win to the Stanley cup finals!

Last edited:

That is a major close one. That save Thomas is named TSNs SportCenter's "Highlight Of The Night"

VANCOUVER CANUCKS ADVANCES TO STANLEY CUP FINAL

[YOUTUBE]JIGs49_tkgY[/YOUTUBE]

Kevin Bieksa scored an 2nd overtime winning goal and the Vancouver Canucks are ready for the Stanley Cup. The goal is similar to 17 years ago.

Check this clip

[YOUTUBE]wURNYt1Gw_w[/YOUTUBE]

:rantingAAAH!!! I HATE TAMPA BAY!!! They made a liar out of me, I gurantee The Bruins are gonna win, but it's a LIE!!! Majorliy, I lied to myself! Now I'm not happy with the results last night and I'm not happy with myself right now!:tickingtimebomb

If the Bruins lose Game 7, then I'm done! I'M DONE FOR GOOD!

BOSTON BRUINS ADVANCES TO THE STANLEY CUP FINAL AND WILL FACE VANCOUVER CANUCKS!!!

[YOUTUBE]6YI2EJRlZ3U[/YOUTUBE]

Not only that. It's my first taste of see the Bruins at the Cup Final, my first and my prediction has come true. Boston and Vancouver fighting for the Cup. My dad has seen the Bruins at the Cup Final 5 times, I never got a chance until now.

I love when Bob Cole from CBC saying "2 British Columbians are coming" (Milan Lucic & Cam Neely), these 2 British Columbians are my hockey idols.

thaks for keeping this thread going pop, been busy w/ everything, + watchin' the playoffs. i knew if the canucks could get by Toews and the hawks they could take a shot at da Cup. 1st round is toughest for lotsa winners, i'm thinkin of the Flames run 20 years ago.

thaks for keeping this thread going pop, been busy w/ everything, + watchin' the playoffs. i knew if the canucks could get by Toews and the hawks they could take a shot at da Cup. 1st round is toughest for lotsa winners, i'm thinkin of the Flames run 20 years ago.

Yeah, my neighbour was happy last year because he's a Hawk. Game 1 tonight. So prepare yourselves guys. I'm getting prepared already.

Final note. Atlanta Thrashers has moved to Winnipeg. Winnipeg has got an NHL team back! I WANNA SE WINNIPEG JETS AGAIN!!!

If anyone missed the news breaking yesterday, the Atlanta Thrashers are moving to Winnipeg next season after the team was sold to new owners.

I'm not happy with that hit.

[YOUTUBE]wF_T15NJsbk[/YOUTUBE]

I hope Aaron Rome gets a suspension for the rest of the series. I'm also not happy that NHL didn't suspend Alex Burrow I knew and I can tell he it Patrice Bergeron and Maxim Lapierre mocks Bergeron and last night Mark Recchi did it back at Lapierre and Lucic did to Burrows. Maxim Lapierre is being such d********ed p***k!

[YOUTUBE]FVBHqNZbq_c&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]542Qt7KmwgI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SebjT4G-Ix0[/YOUTUBE]

YEAH! LET SEE YOU LIKE LAPIERRE YOU P***K!!!

I am not happy with the hit either but i'm glad Rome is suspended for 4 games so he will not see the ice for this series either. Right now the bruins are up 2-0 if they hold on the series will be tied!

now 3-0

2lets-go-bruins-animated-icon.gif

i'm still undecided who i want to win..

Just go for the Bruins. They're the best team.

I am not happy with the hit either but i'm glad Rome is suspended for 4 games so he will not see the ice for this series either. Right now the bruins are up 2-0 if they hold on the series will be tied!

now 3-0

2lets-go-bruins-animated-icon.gif

Well that's what I want, not seeing Rome the whole series, they're playing Cam Neely style out there and they kept breaking Canucks sticks.

Just go for the Bruins. They're the best team.

they looked like it last 2 games, but canucks are coming home, thety had stinkers against chicago and came back so it can be done.

the canucks got shelled again in beantown, i don't think they they tried that much cuz they were thinking if we lose we still got game 7 but the bruins played desperate. luongo just cant cut it there.

Yeah he started sucking in Boston, but now thanks to his comments about Thomas just messed him up big time. They played desperate because they know the Canucks are very intimidated in Boston, they trying to do the same thing back in Vancouver, they didn't intimidate them at all, but they try to do what they did to them is get physical.

The Bruins have to keep getting physical and get some speed in Game 7. That's their main advantage of the game.

The Bruins have to keep getting physical and get some speed in Game 7. That's their main advantage of the game.

main advantage of bruins is gonna be their health. Boychuk's hit on Raymond fractured his vertebra (out 4 months0. Edler also left the game. I think alberts also left.

main advantage of bruins is gonna be their health. Boychuk's hit on Raymond fractured his vertebra (out 4 months0. Edler also left the game. I think alberts also left.

Thanks for pointing it out, now the fans in Vancouver are becoming a big bad ass whinners as the fans in Montreal. If they keep on whinning and complaining about it, the Canucks are losing their chance of winning the Stanley Cup.

The game is less than half and hour away. I'll tell you who wins the Cup later.

Omg they won they won! The Bruins are your NHL Champions!!! :D

THE BOSTON BRUINS WINS THE STANLEY CUP!!!

naruhina_stanley_cup_champions_by_prince_of_pop-d3j0ze3.jpg

Congrats, to your bruins, pop.

three 7 game series, they won. Tim thomas was legendary.

they beat the odds for road team.

Reechi is my age and had a legendary career, so major props to him. I remember when he won with Lemieux.

Have to say the canucks fans rioting are embarrassing themselfs.

Thanx, I've been waiting 16 years for the Bruins to win the Cup with my own eyes. The fans in Vancouver rioting, they just show that they're a biggest bunch of whiners like Montreal.

Disappointed at the game and everything... I'm from Vancouver... Ridiculous riot -____________-

Back