Are ypu agree?

I am seriously perplexed...number 25? Some times I think they Purposfully put Mike on these list just to get a rise out of fans. I am soo done with this disrespect for mikes music...You Rock My World on a list with Jenny From the Block??

complete maddness..

Ok Ok now...hold the f*ck UP!!! click on the audio sample for You Rock My World...then click on someone else audio sample...

tell me I am NOT the only person who thinks the audio sample sounds like they recorded it through a plate glass. The sound quality is horribly distorted unlike the other samples.

...purposfully???? perhaps:mad:

What is the sole purpose of this post to bash
and abuse even further someone whos been
bashed and abused more than any artist known
publicly? Agree to what? To more stupid asinine
negativity? NO Thanks I dont believe the lengths
some on this board are going to just to bash
another Human being Brotherly Love walked
out the door a long long time ago.....

Last edited:
What is the sole purpose of this post to bash
and abuse even further someone whos been
bashed and abused more than any artist known
publicly? Agree to what? To more stupid asinine
negativity? NO Thanks I dont believe the lengths
some on this board are going to just to bash
another Human being Brotherly Love walked
out the door a long long time ago.....

hey!...I didn´t make the list!!!

I just wantetd to know if you think the same as the list?...I like the song:)

ummmm, it is NOT one of the 50 worst songs. That's just ridiculous. I for one LOVE the song, and I know MANY who aren't huge MJ fans that like that song. THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!
'you rock my world' is one of the 50 worst songs EVER in history?????? yeah, it's a little better than the 'thong song'????? UGH, i HATE ignorance.

"You Rock My World" is a great song, one of the best on Invincible. That list is bogus.

A few of those songs shouldn't be on the list, But You rock my world? are you kidding :eek:

How that can be put on the same list as Barbie girl & Hangin' tough as one of the top 50 worse songs is insane :lol:

WTF? These people are on crack!
You Rock my World is an amazing song, and I too know people who aren't MJ fans and love it.

yeah well they had to pick one of MJ worst song anyway, meaning even the best selling artist of all time is not 100% perfect.

But I do disagree, You Rock My World is a pretty cool song even if I'm not down with Invincible era.

Michael Jackson? Phil Collins with Sussudio? We Built This City?

This entire list is a laugh, I wouldn't pay it any attention.

omg, are they stupid or what?! :eek:
"you rock my world" is not a BAD song!! - even a friend of mine LOVES that song!! :blush:

those who set up this list (or putting up YRMW) have some mental issues ;) hahahah
I mean, how can Vanilla Ice's - Ice ice baby be on the same list with a MJ song!?? - OKEY, YRMW isn't that bad - right ?? .... :eek:

Last edited:
hey!...I didn´t make the list!!!

I just wantetd to know if you think the same as the list?...I like the song:)

poefiend knows you didn't make the list, i believe the point he was making is why distribute bunk?

actually, a lot of those songs had the formula for making a hit single.

i would not take songwriting lessons from the people who made that list.

poefiend knows you didn't make the list, i believe the point he was making is why distribute bunk?

Yes, friend, that would be my take on his meaning as well, and it seems to be happening a lot more lately on the different fan sites.

I'm not dismissing a fan's need to want to discuss things of this sort with other fans...for they might be upset by it or have a variety of feelings...but I would suggest discussion to take place behind the scenes, by providing a link to a friend via IM or PM.

This would keep negative and offensive things of this sort off the sites. Am I having wishful thinking?

Back