Arklove Is In The HOT SEAT!

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Dirty Diana :heat:

More :D

If you could relive one moment of time in your life, what would it be?

If you could change one event in your life what would it be?

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

If I could relive one moment it would be the trip I took to the Cayman Islands...It was so serene, relaxing, fun and let me see how beautiful the world truly is (even just a small glimpse of a tiny island...I haven't travelled much - yet! lol )...Away from stress, work, every day life. It was just a vacation, but it was incredible and did wonders on my soul..:)

I wouldn't change anything in my life, bad or good. It all happens for a reason and shapes us into the people we become :)

I think when I finally get pregnant, that would make my life complete :)

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

I like all sorts of music (besides country, and even then there are a few songs I don't mind)...I am really into spiritual and world music, classical, jazz and soul..

I like Bon Jovi, I used to listen to them a lot when I was younger...Not much lately though..

Aaaah!! I can't choose between the two...I like them both equally for different reasons :)

I think when I finally get pregnant, that would make my life complete

Indeed, it would :agree: I wish you have a healthy baby boy or girl one day :blush:

Would you prefer a baby boy or a girl?

What's your MOST fave name for a Boy and a girl?

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

Last edited:
Back