Arklove Is In The HOT SEAT!

If you could have any special magic, what would it be?

If you had three wishes, what would you wish?

What is your greatest strength?

What is your worst weakness?

If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?

Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

If I had a special type of magic, I'd love to be able to read people's minds...I'm nosy like that lol

3 wishes - I wish I had the time and money to travel, I wish I was living back home in Ontario (I'm homesick lately), and I wish my parents could be friends :(

My greatest strength is my compassion for people

My worst weakness is I tend to over-analyze and can be quite anxious...I need to relax...:lol:

If I could predict the future, I'd hope to predict some winnings at gambling :lmao:

I prefer the past....I'm very nostalgic...lol.

I'm not sure wheere I see myself in 20 years....Changes all the time...but I hope to be content and stay just as close to my family as I am now :D

If you had the time and money to travel, where would you go?

What part of your personality do you take from your Mom? Your Dad?

Do you have brothers and/or sisters?

What is the first regret you have had since becoming an adult?

If you could relive one moment of time in your life, what would it be?

If you could change one event in your life what would it be?

If yu could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

who's your fave tennis player of all time??

do you play tennis yourself?

I don't have a favourite tennis player...But, yes, I do play tennis...I'm still improving lol

If you had the time and money to travel, where would you go?

What part of your personality do you take from your Mom? Your Dad?

Do you have brothers and/or sisters?

What is the first regret you have had since becoming an adult?

If yu could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

1) I'd definitely go to Europe....Anywhere! I'd go to Germany (my grandparents are from there), and Italy, UK, Spain, Ireland, Scotland etc...

2) From my mother, I get my sensitivity and compassion....From my dad I get impatience, wit, and moodiness lol

3) I have one sister, she's 3 years younger than me ...She's my best friend :D

4) hmmm....I don't think I have any regrets

5) The last time I spent time with my ENTIRE family, (cousins, aunts, uncles, friends etc...) was 6 years ago at our cottage....We never get to do that anymore because I've moved across the country lol...And most of us are too busy to get together like we always used to....But we spent about a week together and we saw some Northern Lights...it was quite amazing to experience that with people I'm the closest to.....That's a moment I wish I could re-live...

6) I don't think I'd change any event in my life, be it good or bad....Anything I've experienced has shaped me into who I am...

7) This would never happen obviously, but I wish I would have seen Michael live....It's always been a dream of mine :(

OMJ, Ginvid :wild: such awesome questions... How can anyone top those?

Anyway, Arklove... I truly 'envy' you... You have my 'dream job' Hun :boohooThere is NOTHING more important than Babies and QUALIFIED people to take care over them and the mummy's... So a BIG thumbs up for the PURFECT job you're doing...

You NEED to be a NURSE right BEFORE you can even 'apply' for that kind of job? :(

okay, a POSITIVE question now... What's the MOST beautiful or rare name you came across when you 'visited' a mum with a newborn?

OMJ, Ginvid :wild: such awesome questions... How can anyone top those?

Anyway, Arklove... I truly 'envy' you... You have my 'dream job' Hun :boohooThere is NOTHING more important than Babies and QUALIFIED people to take care over them and the mummy's... So a BIG thumbs up for the PURFECT job you're doing...

You NEED to be a NURSE right BEFORE you can even 'apply' for that kind of job? :(

okay, a POSITIVE question now... What's the MOST beautiful or rare name you came across when you 'visited' a mum with a newborn?

Aww...thanks :blush:

No, actually you don't have to be a nurse to qualify to be an LC; it`s a completely different discipline.....Most LC`s are nurses though...

hmmm....the most beautiful or rare name...I`ve come across so many...I`d have to get back to you on that one...;)

:ciao: ArkLove :heart::flowers:

Where in Aberta Canada do you live ?

When you grew up in Ontario where was it ?

Did you ever get to see Michael in concert ?

What is your most wished for precious Michael possession ?

What is your favorite television show Past, Present ??

Oh yeah and how'd you get to be so sweet :heart::group:

Sorry I am new to this Hot Seat process :beach::hysterical:

Last edited:
:ciao: ArkLove :heart::flowers:

Where in Aberta Canada do you live ?

When you grew up in Ontario where was it ?

Did you ever get to see Michael in concert ?

What is your most wished for precious Michael possession ?

What is your favorite television show Past, Present ??

Oh yeah and how'd you get to be so sweet :heart::group:

Sorry I am new to this Hot Seat process :beach::hysterical:

Hello! :D

1) I currently live in Grande Prairie ..North of Edmonton...

2) I grew up in Sudbury, Ontario...roughly 4 hours north of Toronto..

3) No I never got to see MJ in concert..I was too young when he actually performed in Toronto, in 1984...I was 2 years old...then he didn't come back to Canada :(

4) I wish to hear some of the classical music Michael has composed...

5) I don't really watch tv much...I do like Seinfeld, Fresh Prince...they're probably my faves...Nothing really presently...It's all reality shows and I can't stand those lol

6) awww....thanks, you're too kind :huggy:

:ciao:Arklove :flowers:

Yeah I am also dreaming
of the day Michael's classical music reaches AIR..
I was hooked when I heard on a talk show about it..
and so ever since then I have been waiting, biding my time..
I know we will hear it, there is no way we won't find this treasure in OUR lifetime..:agree:

:hysterical::clapping::wild::agree:

3) No I never got to see MJ in concert..I was too young when he actually performed in Toronto, in 1984...I was 2 years old...then he didn't come back to Canada :(

5) I don't really watch tv much...I do like Seinfeld, Fresh Prince...they're probably my faves...Nothing really presently...It's all reality shows and I can't stand those lol

Hi,

Do you have a favourite sport of any kind and do you watch them?

If you ever go back in time to meet Michael, which era/date?

What's the most embarassing thing you purchase?

Oh it is tasty! I'm craving some right now :hungry: I still have several in my freezer :wild:

Favourite movie...wow, I love a lot of movies, I don't think I can just pick one....lol....I love Dirty Dancing...that's one of my absolute favourites...Forrest Gump, too...any Disney films..especially Aladdin...I also love Dumb and Dumber...:lol:

I love Disney films. Dumb & Dumber I love that movie. Did you know a hockey player was in the movie?

I love Sudbury. I always go there for groceries for the summer and winter, plus I love shopping for books and DVDs over there. I live 4 hours north of Sudbury.

Hi,

Do you have a favourite sport of any kind and do you watch them?

If you ever go back in time to meet Michael, which era/date?

What's the most embarassing thing you purchase?

I love Disney films. Dumb & Dumber I love that movie. Did you know a hockey player was in the movie?

I love Sudbury. I always go there for groceries for the summer and winter, plus I love shopping for books and DVDs over there. I live 4 hours north of Sudbury.

My favourite sport is probably volleyball...I used to play all the time...but not lately....I don't really watch sports much, only when the Olympics are on :D

I'd like to have met Michael at any time, but I'd say that I'd meet him when I was old enough to remember it clearly, like around the HIStory era, when I was about 13 years old....

The most embarrassing thing I've purchased? :rofl: :ninja: I won't tell :D

What hockey player was in Dumb and Dumber?

You go to Sudbury for groceries? lol...Where do you live?

My favourite sport is probably volleyball...I used to play all the time...but not lately....I don't really watch sports much, only when the Olympics are on :D

I'd like to have met Michael at any time, but I'd say that I'd meet him when I was old enough to remember it clearly, like around the HIStory era, when I was about 13 years old....

The most embarrassing thing I've purchased? :rofl: :ninja: I won't tell :D

What hockey player was in Dumb and Dumber?

You go to Sudbury for groceries? lol...Where do you live?

That's interesting.

The hockey player who plays Sea Bass, that's Boston Bruins power foward and my first favourite hockey player ever Cam Neely.

My mom, my brother and I go there and yes for groceries for the summer and winter. I love shopping at Chapters and the mall the best. I live in Iroquois Falls, that, that's about an hour northeast of Timmins.

I had a little 2 month old today and his name was Brynjulf....It's a Norwegian name....I think it's a beautiful name :)

Arklove, did you ever met a woman who had a breastreduction and wanted to breastfeed her baby?

Because if you ever do: It is possible, with the right help and means. I did it for four months, but there hardly was any experience with it at that time (12 yrs ago). I so want to encourage these women to try it!! (health of baby comes first of course).

A lot of women don't even try, because they are afraid of problems, which is very understandable. When I got my third child, I thought it was my last chance and persevered and it (they!..:D) worked!

Arklove, did you ever met a woman who had a breastreduction and wanted to breastfeed her baby?

Because if you ever do: It is possible, with the right help and means. I did it for four months, but there hardly was any experience with it at that time (12 yrs ago). I so want to encourage these women to try it!! (health of baby comes first of course).

A lot of women don't even try, because they are afraid of problems, which is very understandable. When I got my third child, I thought it was my last chance and persevered and it (they!..:D) worked!

No, I don't work with babies much anymore...Only doing their vaccinations....I am in communicable disease control which I LOVE.

And yes, it's totally possible to breastfeed after a reduction. There isn't much contraindication to breastfeeding at all as long as you have the motivation and will power to do it. My sister has a three month old and she gave up after 5 days, she didn't have the proper support in the hospital, a lot of the nurses only really knew the basics...I tried helping her, but I ended up having her see our Lactation Consultant, and by that that time, after about 7 days, my sister gave up and wanted to formula feed. Oh well, I tried lol

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas Arklove :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas Arklove :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Awww....same to you :huggy:

Have you ever done any martial arts ? If yes, which one ?

When was the last time you kicked someone's a*s ?

Have you ever tried something as extreme/dangerous as bungee/parachute jump etc ?

What is the strangest, scariest pet you've owned ? Example: a snake.

Last edited:
Have you ever done any martial arts ? If yes, which one ?

When was the last time you kicked someone's a*s ?

Have you ever tried something as extreme/dangerous as bungee/parachute jump etc ?

What is the strangest, scariest pet you've owned ? Example: a snake.

1. No, I haven't done any martial arts.

2. LOL, I think the last time I kicked someone's a** was my boyfriend's, yesterday (kidding :p)

3. I've done this (not me in the video):

[YouTube]wh90hzO5PZo[/YouTube]

4. I haven't really had any strange pets...Just dogs....I had a newt when I was little, though lol

Hey Arklove :ciao:

I got some questions for you too ;)

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

What makes you laugh?

:dancin:

I got some questions for you too ;)

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

What makes you laugh?

:dancin:

First thing I'd grab are my two dogs :D

Favourite thing to do to relax would be reading...Love to read...

Pretty much everything makes me laugh...I find humour in everything :D

Hey Arklove,

If Michael could have sung any one of his albums to u live at secret premiere party from beginning to end which album would you pick

Hey Arklove,

If Michael could have sung any one of his albums to u live at secret premiere party from beginning to end which album would you pick

oh gawd...are you kidding me??? lol

Since Bad is my favourite album, that's the one I'd choose ;)

Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

Books :tease:Any fave genre or fave author ?

BAD :wub: What's your ultimate fave song from BAD?

Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

Books :tease:Any fave genre or fave author ?

BAD :wub: What's your ultimate fave song from BAD?

Hi Daryll! :D

Well, I think it is pretty obvious who I'd want to be outside my window :D...In fact, I've dreamt about it too...What a coincidence! lol There is someone else I'd love to have outside my window, but it's very personal ;)

I don't really have a favourite genre of books or a favourite author...I read all sorts of books from spirituality, to fictional romance....Educational books on healthcare as well sometimes...I can read almost anything :)

Ultimate fave song from Bad is Dirty Diana, no doubt :wild:

Dirty Diana :heat:

More :D

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life to make your life complete, what would it be?

Back