Artist shocks with Michael Jackson nude pics

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Thanks for that, I found two new ones on there :)

two_faces_of_michael_jackson.jpg

michael_jackson_captain_eo.jpg

And he wrote: "I have my hands full preparing for a show on Sunday, but I'm working on a number of new MJ's as well." Can't wait to see them, hopefully they're not nude paintings again cause they're quite disturbing, I like the other ones though :) We'll probably see MJ with a pancake on his head too, that seems to be a running theme in his paintings atm :lol:

I think he puts pancakes only on the people he doesn't like :) so I think MJ should be safe :)

wow ! that picture is something else. I don't know that Michael would feel comfortable being painted in that way, being that he seemed very reserved, well at least in public.

I really don't think MJ would have mind, just look at his You Are Not Alone video. He shows more there, and it's not a painting! He also loved and was very knowledgeable about art.

And he wrote: "I have my hands full preparing for a show on Sunday, but I'm working on a number of new MJ's as well." Can't wait to see them, hopefully they're not nude paintings again cause they're quite disturbing, I like the other ones though :) We'll probably see MJ with a pancake on his head too, that seems to be a running theme in his paintings atm :lol:
michael_jackson_pancake.jpg

;)
the description says: "The winner of the last Michael Jackson Ebay art auction has requested the addition of a pancake".. so I guess it wasn't artist's idea?

a few more :

l_d64e67d5e48c4bc48d10bfc05bc1f9e3.jpg

l_ce6030febabf480da88d88cb4f67487c.jpg

2m5f61h.jpg

Last edited:
Found a few other ones on Google :)

Joe Jackson with a pancake on his head :lol:

504x_custom_1246984189617_JJpancake.jpg

The Obama ones are seriously disturbing though, like WTF?? :lol:

obama-painting8.jpg

Um I'm trying to figure out what that is on top of Joe's pancake?

The Obama ones get more and more bizarre, lol

Last edited:
I think it says "Jackson 5" on the belt, if you look closely you see the ON5.. and it has blood on it, so maybe Lacey is referring to Joe beating his sons with a belt during the J5 rehearsals? Just a thought.

If that is what that painting is trying to imply, that is messed up.

Back