Artist shocks with Michael Jackson nude pics

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Lol wtf...

obama_lohan_volcano_unicorn.jpg

LOL is that Lindsay Lohan with (a curiously chunky) Obama? At first I thought it was Hillary Clinton.

Ok, that's just like the first one.... very awkward pose. Mike never posed feminine! The Michael Jackson pose is supposed to be FIERCE!

As for the nude pic with his legs spread wide open.... it's going to take a lot more than a shiny gloved hand to cover up that area. You would at least need the whole fedora hat!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol wtf...

obama_lohan_volcano_unicorn.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I have to say that I'm not very fond of this artist's work. Something just doesn't connect me with them.

I do not get the Obama picture (I know Michelle wants to kick this artist for that picture) but it is funny.

:toofunny: the posts here are hilarious..thank you guys! lol
and that drawing of obama and....? :laugh:

wow ! that picture is something else. I don't know that Michael would feel comfortable being painted in that way, being that he seemed very reserved, well at least in public.

nah, i have a better visual in Y.A.N.A video :lol:
I know what you mean!!! :D:rofl: The drawings of Michael are good enough to have that "serious effect" (as said in the song with LL Cool J) on many ladies here (me included), but they don't do justice to his beautiful physique. I mean, seriously, his actual body looks a lot more attractive than the way it was drawn.

The first pic, I saw that some time ago. Couldn't stare at it at all then. I was just too shy;D Maybe it felt like real in my mind, like it musta been one of his private moments (masturbating and/or just being laid-back) when he was alive. Now? I've just taken a good look at it twice:yes: Still feeling shy, tho.

michael-jackson-nude-towel.jpg

I wish i had this on my wall the dreams i would of had about my moomoo give it to me nice and slow baby :pop: :toofunny: omg at these paintings

Just looks like a fag in that last one to be honest. Wtf lol. I still like most of this painter's MJ work though.

I agree, most of his paintings are WTF, but there's one that I really REALLY love and would even buy it and put it on the wall in my apartment

73d37ca25065.jpg

hmm...that's a one good idea! i want to hang the painting on my wall too! i always love to stare in his eyes.

^^ beautiful eyes. Some paintings are very nice. I like these as well:

michael_jackson_reach.jpg

michael_jackson_blue_tear.jpg

michael_jackson_thriller_eyes.jpg

2hgw8r7.jpg

michael_jackson_colorful_sadness.jpg

michael_jackson_golden_umbrella.jpg

The nude paintings are not my taste. I find them tacky. Very unusual for tribute artwork I have to say :giggle:

^ I love those paintings as well, where did you get them from?

The longer you look the more details you notice. See in that last painting the blood on the hand of the person holding the umbrella, as if it's a hole... Jesus protecting MJ from the "rain"?

Found a few other ones on Google :)

pouty_mj.jpg

mj_color_concert.jpg

Joe Jackson with a pancake on his head :lol:

504x_custom_1246984189617_JJpancake.jpg

The Obama ones are seriously disturbing though, like WTF?? :lol:

obama-painting8.jpg

The longer you look the more details you notice. See in that last painting the blood on the hand of the person holding the umbrella, as if it's a hole... Jesus protecting MJ from the "rain"?

You re right :wild:

Obama with a unicorn massaging him??? WTF??? :toofunny:

And the one with Joe and the pancake? :crazy: Whats that on his mouth? Syrup or blood? :lol:

I love the ones with the eyes :wub:

And some others too :shifty:

^ I love those paintings as well, where did you get them from?
from his blog http://faithmouse.blogspot.com/

I love this description! Beautiful :flowers:

What does the pancake do on Joe's head? :huh:

hahaha :toofunny: omg that pic of joe cracks me up! and obama? loool
I don't like the nude pics as well, I don't think they do justice to Michael..I prefer to see the gold pants :toofunny: the other pictures of Michael are great!

I know what you mean!!! :D:rofl: The drawings of Michael are good enough to have that "serious effect" (as said in the song with LL Cool J) on many ladies here (me included), but they don't do justice to his beautiful physique. I mean, seriously, his actual body looks a lot more attractive than the way it was drawn.

The first pic, I saw that some time ago. Couldn't stare at it at all then. I was just too shy;D Maybe it felt like real in my mind, like it musta been one of his private moments (masturbating and/or just being laid-back) when he was alive. Now? I've just taken a good look at it twice:yes: Still feeling shy, tho.
he didnt masturbate

Back