Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT!

Yes! :wild:

I did Sunday :shifty: ... a chocolate pudding. :wild: And it was wonderful. :hungry:

I thought you would ask about the exhibition of Grace Kelly. :lol: :doh:

Ohhhh chocolate pudding yummo

Ok how did the grace kelly exhibition go? :lol:

Ohhhh chocolate pudding yummo

:wild: :hungry:

Ok how did the grace kelly exhibition go? :lol:

It was amazing! All dresses (original) it was there, the wedding dress, which as I imagined was not the original, is a replica, the original is in the Palace of Monaco and some clothes of her children when they were children. Several love letters exchanged between her and Prince Rainier, letter of her friends, thousands of photos and even had photos of her with Liz Taylor in private parties and photos with Lady Di... and many other celebrities. Documents her children and Rainier. And many private videos of her with the children and Rainier, videos of interviews, parties, Oscar and of course the wedding ceremony. Posters of all the films she made, costumes, magazines and all you can imagine.... were very, very, very things to see. And it was forbidden film and photograph. It was the last day of the exhibition. Now, I do not know which country this exhibition is happening. Here in Brazil, in the first day of exhibition, her son, the Prince Albert was in Brazil to follow. I loved everything I saw! :wild:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

Last edited:
:wild: :hungry:

It was amazing! All dresses (original) it was there, the wedding dress, which as I imagined was not the original, is a replica, the original is in the Palace of Monaco and some clothes of her children when they were children. Several love letters exchanged between her and Prince Rainier, letter of her friends, thousands of photos and even had photos of her with Liz Taylor in private parties and photos with Lady Di... and many other celebrities. Documents her children and Rainier. And many private videos of her with the children and Rainier, videos of interviews, parties, Oscar and of course the wedding ceremony. Posters of all the films she made, costumes, magazines and all you can imagine.... were very, very, very things to see. And it was forbidden film and photograph. It was the last day of the exhibition. Now, I do not know which country this exhibition is happening. Here in Brazil, in the first day of exhibition, her son, the Prince Albert was in Brazil to follow. I loved everything I saw! :wild:
kermit.gif

Sounds like u had a awesome time :wild:

What was ur fave part of the exhibition?

Yes!!! :wild:

I loved all the videos/pictures private of her with children. Looking at them you could feel how her was a sweet and loving mother with her children. :heart:

Awwww :wub:

Will u be doing anything fun this weekend?

No. :( I was at home resting :D and Sunday I slept all afternoon. :lol: I lay on the couch to reading and suddenly... I was sleeping. :eek: :doh: :lol:

My mum does that! lol

Heard any mj songs on the radio recently where u live?

:lol:

Sleep is so good. :D

No. :( I rarely turn on the radio :doh:, but I know I always play songs from Michael. :wild: :heart:

Yes sleep is good lol

Thats good that they play songs from the "michael" cd

What is the most funniest thing u have ever done?

Yes sleep is good lol

:wild:

What is the most funniest thing u have ever done?

Hmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I do not know. :lol: :fear: Well, I have the habit of talking to plants, I have many plants and sometimes I talk to them. The same happens with my cats and dogs, I always talk and I'm playing with them. I do not know if this can be considered funny. :wild:

^^Michaeling is my favorite hobby. Sleeping is a close second. :lmao:

Question time:
1. Favorite tour? BAD, Dangerous or HIStory?
2. Is it cold in Brazil now?
3. Favorite season?

Hmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I do not know. :lol: :fear: Well, I have the habit of talking to plants, I have many plants and sometimes I talk to them. The same happens with my cats and dogs, I always talk and I'm playing with them. I do not know if this can be considered funny. :wild:

LOL! I think having a convo with plants is fun :D

What was the last mj song u heard?

Yesterday... You are my life :cry: > Well, I heard the whole album Invincible :)lol: :wub:), but I always cry with "You are my life". :cry:

Awwww :hug: yeh you are my life is such a sad song to listen to :(

What has been the strangest thing u have ever brought?

:hug:

Yes... :( This song makes me think of PPB. :cry:

:thinking:

I do not understand your question.... :wild: :lol: :sigh: :doh:

:fear:

Yes that song does remind me of mj's kids

What i meant by that question was like have u ever brought anything that u now think was the strangest thing u brought?

^^Michaeling is my favorite hobby. Sleeping is a close second. :lmao:

Question time:
3. Favorite season?

Hi, Ashtanga!!

Did you accidentally miss this post and these three questions? :) ^^^

I better ask you a question now, too. Hmmm...what is your favorite part in the doc, This is It, and why?

PS. I just love the song, You Are My Life. I was thinking about it a lot yesterday and today. The melody is so lovely. :heart:

Yes that song does remind me of mj's kids

:heart:

What i meant by that question was like have u ever brought anything that u now think was the strangest thing u brought?

Now I understand. :lol: :fear: Hmmmmmmmmm :thinking: I think not.... Not really. :)

Hi, Ashtanga!!

:hiya:

Did you accidentally miss this post and these three questions? :) ^^^

Bad Tour. Always! :wub: Why was when I was madly in love with Michael. :wild:

Yes. We are in winter. But here in my town two weeks ago is sunny and no rain. Today, it's cold. :( The weather is crazy here. :doh:

3. Favorite season?

Summer. Always! :wild:

I better ask you a question now, too. Hmmm...what is your favorite part in the doc, This is It, and why?

:wub:

I think you know :shifty: ... When Michael appears up with the pin Shirley Temple. :wub: This always makes me smile. Forever. :girl_sigh: :heart:

PS. I just love the song, You Are My Life. I was thinking about it a lot yesterday and today. The melody is so lovely. :heart:

:heart:

I think about it (in red) every day. :cry:

Hey! There she is!!

Oh Gosh! Of course...the Shirley Temple pin. ;) How could I have forgotten. :D

Have you ever worn your hair in a really short haircut, and if so, did you like it on you?

Hey! There she is!!

Oh Gosh! Of course...the Shirley Temple pin. ;) How could I have forgotten. :D

:girl_sigh: :heart:

I know it's silly to be in love with something so simple... :blushing: But for me it was so beautiful and meaningful. :wub: I thank Michael for this... every day in thought. :heart:

Have you ever worn your hair in a really short haircut, and if so, did you like it on you?

I hate short hair. :lol: I find beautiful in others... but not me. When I was a child my mom always cut my hair short :eek: and I hated it. :doh: I like long hair. After I grew up, until today my long hair.

Hi Ash, I think you missed mine accidentally too.

I forgot to comment about Xuxa, she was also famous in 90's here in Mexico cuz she promoted many songs, pruducts and one of her progrms were broadcasted here. The anecdote you wrote about Michael and her sounds like mini romantic date :lol: (just my imagination), she is so lucky! :girl_sigh:

Were you able to visit Michael's statue in Dona Marta? I don't mean to offend anybody but his face looks so weird in my opinio and I really believe that people that had the idea to build it, they should had done it after Michael left that city and not 14 years later, I mean, he put Dona Marta in the world wide map and that video helped to make a brutally honest critique about poverty, exclution, etc.

est%C3%A1tua%20michael%20jackson-hg.jpg

Do you have a world wide famous artist in your country? No matter in what art.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3447650 said:
Hi Ash, I think you missed mine accidentally too.

:eek:

OMG... Snow White luvs Peter Pan. Sorry! :blushing:

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3431323 said:
I forgot to comment about Xuxa, she was also famous in 90's here in Mexico cuz she promoted many songs, pruducts and one of her progrms were broadcasted here. The anecdote you wrote about Michael and her sounds like mini romantic date :lol: (just my imagination), she is so lucky! :girl_sigh:

Yes.... :wub: I remember it was she who brought the Dangerous Tour to Brazil. She saw this tour in Mexico. She gave some interviews and talked about Michael. She had a fun time with him at Neverland and talked about many things and of course, about children as well. She was always very respectful about Michael. :heart:

Were you able to visit Michael's statue in Dona Marta?

No. And I do not like this statue. :fear:

I don't mean to offend anybody but his face looks so weird in my opinio and I really believe that people that had the idea to build it, they should had done it after Michael left that city and not 14 years later, I mean, he put Dona Marta in the world wide map and that video helped to make a brutally honest critique about poverty, exclution, etc.

est%C3%A1tua%20michael%20jackson-hg.jpg

:agree:

Do you have a world wide famous artist in your country? No matter in what art.

Many :lol: ..... Vinicius de Moraes, Clarice Lispector, Ruy Castro, Nelson Motta, Cecilia Meireles, and many other writers.... and in the music, Vinicius de Moraes (again!!! :heart:), Elis Regina, Nara Leao, Toquinho, Tom Jobim, Baden Powell, Cartola, Renato Russo, Cazuza, Cássia Eller artists and many, many, many others... the list goes on. :wild:

I've never travelled to another country either. I thought you'd been there since you mentioned it.
Spain is not in my top 10 list to visit.

Do you watch El Chavo dubbed in Portuguese or with subtitles?
Which is your fave character?

How do you know Michael waers a Shirley Temple pin in TII? I bet that's the reason you chose her pic as your avy. ;)

:shifty:

Look:

April 27, 2009 > http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/52601-Did-MJ-Find-Love-In-The-Dark-(continued)/page251?p=1878619#post1878619

September 27, 2009 > http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/52601-Did-MJ-Find-Love-In-The-Dark-(continued)/page407

:wild: :heart:

And you know, Michael was a member here at MJJC. :shifty:

Hey:wild: I just discovered this page.. omg.. I will have to really read up on this thread, to know everything about my favorite brazilian girl ASH.....:cheeky:

Yii-Piii!!!;D

Back