Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT!

Hey:wild: I just discovered this page.. omg.. I will have to really read up on this thread, to know everything about my favorite brazilian girl ASH.....:cheeky:

Yii-Piii!!!;D

Awwww dear :blushing: ... thanks! ;) You are also one of my favorites! :wild: :hug: L.O.V.E. to you > :give_heart:

Ohhh ... "On the goooooood ship lolliPOP!"

Color video > [youtube]WLLSqpYyPD8[/youtube] > :wild:

Shirley.... :girl_in_love:

This song is sooooooooooo cute. I love it. Beautiful girl. :heart: But I was reading the comments on youtube of people about this video.... Some things said.... Scary! :( :puke:

But, I was thinking the other day on Shirley. :heart: She's 83 years now, we have not heard much about it in recent years. I hope she's OK. :angel: I would love to know what she has to say about Michael :girl_sigh: .... I know Michael had a good time with her in the 80's, she sure has nice things about Michael in her memory. :heart:

I've been thinking about her too lately. Didn't Michael say one time that when they both first met they both cried (reffering to each of them understanding the pain of being child stars)?

Exactly! In the book of Rabbi (The MJ Tapes), Michael talks about Shirley. He says that he often was in her house in the 80's and they had a lot of conversations and a fun time together. :heart: But I was thinking..... and then? And in recent years? :thinking: She is a good person and sweet. She certainly was a good friend to Michael.... like Liz Taylor and Diana Ross. :wub: I wish Michael to keep this friendship with her until the last few years. :angel:

Oh I forgot, here's a very special drink for you..:holiday:

beverages_shirley_temple_300x400.jpg

:holiday:

You seem to find the negative angle on things lately.. CHEER UP.. I'm here :blush: writing to you about something funny..!!

:cheers:It's a Shirley Temple!!!

The drink is called that..

Anyway..:(

You seem to find the negative angle on things lately.. CHEER UP.. I'm here :blush: writing to you about something funny..!!

I know.... Thanks dear! :give_heart: :hug: Hey I'll send a pm to you soon... :wild: :shifty: :fortuneteller:

:cheers:It's a Shirley Temple!!!

The drink is called that..

Anyway..:(

:eek:

Wait.... :unsure: The name of this drink is Shirley Temple? :wild: :wub: How did you find this drink? :shifty:

I found it when I was searching the web to learn about Shirley Temple. It's a non-alchoholic drink, that is still popular. I'm gonna try it the next time I go to the US.

Oh, you will send me a pm soon!!! Nice....

(sorry can't post any smilies, I'm writing from my iPhone)

Hi Ashtanga! I read this topic and smile :) I'd love to be photografer as you, I don't like Hold my hand because of Akon, too :) And it was very funny to read your answers and watch your smiles and it's elating me very much! :) I want to ask you some questions too if you don't mind :)

1. How old you were when you fell in love with Michael? How it was?
2. You said you like to cook. Could you tell me one of your favorite food recipe? May be I'll cook it ;)
3. Have you ever seen the snow?

Mariuana;3465325 said:
Hi Ashtanga!

:hiya:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
I read this topic and smile :) I'd love to be photografer as you,

:wild:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
I don't like Hold my hand because of Akon, too :)

:fear:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
And it was very funny to read your answers and watch your smiles and it's elating me very much! :)

Thanks! :D

Mariuana;3465325 said:
I want to ask you some questions too if you don't mind :)

Ok.... :shifty:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
1. How old you were when you fell in love with Michael? How it was?

:girl_sigh:

My brother who is 12 years older than me.... has always been a big fan of Michael. I began to love Michael because of my brother. I was 9 years old when I watched the video of Thriller for the first time. But I fell completely in love when I watched the video of Bad and later watch the Bad Tour. I could only fall in love by man. :in_love:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
2. You said you like to cook. Could you tell me one of your favorite food recipe? May be I'll cook it ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

I love to cook everything. But I love to cook pasta, soups and sweets. I do not have a favorite recipe... maybe appear. :wild:

Mariuana;3465325 said:
3. Have you ever seen the snow?

No. :( But there's a city here in Brazil that in the winter snow falls and it's called "Campos do Jordão", but I've never been there.

I recognised that shirley temple drink. i used to drink it all the time as a kid whenever we'd go out for dinner. :) its very sweet with grenadine in it.

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

:ciao:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

What is your biggest wish?

What is your favourite Michael memory?

:hiya:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

:thinking:

I really do not know! :lol: :doh: :p

What is your biggest wish?

One of them was to meet Michael :girl_sigh: :wub: :blushing:, but this is not possible.... :cry: *big sigh*

I want to be able to visit many countries, especially Egypt I'm fascinated! :wild:

What is your favourite Michael memory?

When he was in Brazil in 1996. :wub: I miss that time. :cry: I'm sure Michael had a good time here in Brazil and I always wished he'd come back here more often. Unfortunately he did not return. :(

What fascinates you the most about Egypt?

:blink: You don't know what you would do if you would be invisible? I wish I was that :angel: like :pirate:

What fascinates you the most about Egypt?

The architecture, the history of Egypt, queens, pharaohs .... all this fascinates me.

:blink: You don't know what you would do if you would be invisible? I wish I was that :angel: like :pirate:

Ok.... :p Maybe get into Michael's room at night? :shifty: Watched him sleep? :wub: Or see him take a shower? :shifty: :naughty: :blushing: :fear:

Ok.... :p Maybe get into Michael's room at night? :shifty: Watched him sleep? :wub: Or see him take a shower? :shifty: :naughty: :blushing: :fear:

:blush: Now, that would be a fine way to be 'invisible' :wild:

I was gonna do something far more naughty with some quack :shutup:

You brought me back on the 'right' track, thanks ;D
Indeed, I rather watch and protect him in his sleep... Far better plan :agree:

Any queens or Pharaohs that 'intrigues' you the most?

:blush: Now, that would be a fine way to be 'invisible' :wild:

I was gonna do something far more naughty with some quack :shutup:

I know.... :naughty: :blushing:

You brought me back on the 'right' track, thanks ;D
Indeed, I rather watch and protect him in his sleep... Far better plan :agree:

Oh this is so beautiful. :heart: This is also something I would do. :girl_sigh: Watch sleep of Michael and protect him. :wub:

Any queens or Pharaohs that 'intrigues' you the most?

In my opinion these are the most amazing:

Pharaohs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun

Queens:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatshepsut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nefertiti

:wild:

I know.... :naughty: :blushing:

Oh this is so beautiful. :heart: This is also something I would do. :girl_sigh: Watch sleep of Michael and protect him. :wub:

Ah, :busted: :blush: Indeed, 'protecting' Michael would be far better and more soothing... If only hey :blush:

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?

Ah, :busted: :blush: Indeed, 'protecting' Michael would be far better and more soothing... If only hey :blush:

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

I would love to be able to build a shelter for abandoned animals.... This is a big problem in my country. :(

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Raquel.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Hmmmmmmmmmm I need to think about it! :p Ok?! :D

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?

Reading or listening to some music.... MJ of course! :naughty:

I would love to be able to build a shelter for abandoned animals.... This is a big problem in my country. :(

Raquel.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I need to think about it! :p Ok?! :D

Reading or listening to some music.... MJ of course! :naughty:

WOW, :clapping:that's a beautiful idea... We care for abandoned cats too :blush:

Of course, You're granted 'thinking time' on questions and all questions are not a MUST answer too... :blush:

Anyway, when you feel down and out :unsure:

What picks you from the ground? What's your ultimate 'escape plan'?

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

WOW, :clapping:that's a beautiful idea... We care for abandoned cats too :blush:

Dogs and cats!!! :heart:

Of course, You're granted 'thinking time' on questions and all questions are not a MUST answer too... :blush:

;) :blushing:

Anyway, when you feel down and out :unsure:

What picks you from the ground? What's your ultimate 'escape plan'?
Sorry :blushing:, but I did not understand the questions.... :fear:

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

I like all the Disney movies. But I love "Snow White" because was the first Disney movie I watched! :wild: :heart:

Back