Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT!

Sorry :blushing:, but I did not understand the questions.... :fear:

Yesterday, I was a little 'down and out' about the whole AEG Trial :beee: There is NO need to be 'remembered' how Michael 'suffered' isn't it? :cry:

So, I was wondering what is your Plan B?
What makes you HAPPY again when you feel SAD?

Is it eating... Shopping... Plunging into a NEW Project... Helping people or caring for animals?

What's your ultimate escape plan from sadness?

Yesterday, I was a little 'down and out' about the whole AEG Trial :beee: There is NO need to be 'remembered' how Michael 'suffered' isn't it? :cry:

So, I was wondering what is your Plan B?
What makes you HAPPY again when you feel SAD?

Is it eating... Shopping... Plunging into a NEW Project... Helping people or caring for animals?

What's your ultimate escape plan from sadness?

Read, listen to some music or caring for animals :heart: ....

About Michael :( .... is really hard to keep the sadness away. I still can not understand that even after his death the world keeps treating him badly and talking a lot of lies about him. Michael has to be left alone. I feel a revolt so great when I see some people telling lies about him. :perrin: It is impossible not to be sad. :cry:

Read, listen to some music or caring for animals :heart: ....

About Michael :( .... is really hard to keep the sadness away. I still can not understand that even after his death the world keeps treating him badly and talking a lot of lies about him. Michael has to be left alone. I feel a revolt so great when I see some people telling lies about him. :perrin: It is impossible not to be sad. :cry:

Cool Xscape plan :clap:

Oh, I know :blush: Michael will always be 'soft spot' whatever I watch on TV... :cry:

Cheer up, you got us to make you smile again :friends:

How do you keep the faith then?

Do you still have Posters in your room? :blush:

What's your fave thread on MJJCommunity :wub: ?

Cool Xscape plan :clap:

:D

Oh, I know :blush: Michael will always be 'soft spot' whatever I watch on TV... :cry:

:(

Cheer up, you got us to make you smile again :friends:

;) :give_heart:

How do you keep the faith then?
I always try to keep positive thoughts, think of God (always talking to him) and believe that everything will work out in the end when you are in a difficult time in life. These things.... ;)

Do you still have Posters in your room? :blush:
Not now, but in the past when I was young I had many. :woohoo: :naughty:

What's your fave thread on MJJCommunity :wub: ?

In the past > http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/52601-Did-MJ-Find-Love-In-The-Dark-(continued)/page819 Good times..... :girl_sigh: :heart:

Today I love the segment "Man in the Mirror". :girl_sigh: I love looking at the lovely pictures of Michael. :wub: Well, I love photography! :wild:

:hiya:

Some more 'nosy' questions for you :cheeky:

What is your favourite perfume?

What first attracted you to MJ?

What is your favourite TV show?

Some more 'nosy' questions for you :cheeky:

:shifty:

What is your favourite perfume?
Currently this is:
Perfume_212VIP.jpg

What first attracted you to MJ?

What most attracted to Michael was his dance, voice, charisma and of course, your sweet and charming way. The first time I saw Michael was when I watched the video for Thriller. I was so fascinated by him. :girl_sigh: :wub:

What is your favourite TV show?

I dont have a favorite tv show. But I love watching documentaries channels: National Geographic, Discovery Channel and History Channel. :wild:

WOW Ashtanga :D

Wise choices concerning the channels... I especially :wub: Discovery Science...

What kind of Documentaries do you like the most?

Hey, Ash, a few questions from me :ciao:

Why Ashtanga? Is it related to Yoga?

If you would have had the chance, what gift would you have given Michael?

Is your best friend a woman or a man?

Could you post pics of your pets here? Would like to see them :)

Erandi;3851371 said:
Hey, Ash, a few questions from me :ciao:

Ok.... ;)

Erandi;3851371 said:
Why Ashtanga? Is it related to Yoga?

Yes! > http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtanga_Vinyasa_Yoga

Ashtanga_series1.jpg

02-Ashtanga-Yoga-Series1.jpg

:wild:

Erandi;3851371 said:
If you would have had the chance, what gift would you have given Michael?

I would give a book of poems of Brazilian poet Vinicius de Moraes that is my favorite or some Brazilian music cd or a book on brazilian art. I'm sure Michael would love. :girl_sigh:

Erandi;3851371 said:
Is your best friend a woman or a man?

Woman. :D

Erandi;3851371 said:
Could you post pics of your pets here? Would like to see them :)

These few pictures I found on my computer some of my pets....

Nino

936738_408911665883716_742894077_n.jpg

Sara

32384_408911275883755_196969017_n.jpg

Vitória (Victory in English)

540375_218691584905726_1403408319_n.jpg

Kimmy

292263_218668428241375_731324356_n.jpg

Marie

923050_408911229217093_2046734238_n.jpg

559364_218692421572309_576988787_n.jpg

:girl_sigh:

Thanks for your answers!
Oh, your furry friends are all so sweet :wub:

Thanks for your answers!
Oh, your furry friends are all so sweet :wub:

They are :girl_sigh: :wub:... There are other pictures here, but I have to look where they are. :bugeyed When I find it, I'll post here. ;)

This was a beautiful cat that I rescued some time ago....

936915_10200991787468081_1814341110_n.jpg

He appeared in a friend's house and she could not be with him... I took care of it and put your name of Felix. :wild: Fortunately he was adopted! :heart:

That's so sweet of you :clap:

I care for 2 stray cats now :blush: I can't believe that peeps 'abandoned' their sweethearts like this... :blink:

I'm sure all your beautiful pets have a lovely home living with you...

That's so sweet of you :clap:

:D

I can't believe that peeps 'abandoned' their sweethearts like this... :blink:

:(

Felix is still a puppy. The vet believes he has not even 1 year old. Probably his mother gave birth in the street, he was born and living in the street roaming around :( .... But luckily he had a happy ending. Now he has a home, a family and much love. :girl_give_heart:

I'm sure all your beautiful pets have a lovely home living with you...

:blushing:

I am passionate about animals. All animals on the planet. :girl_in_love: I would love one day to buy a farm and have a lot of animals there. :wild:

That's so sweet and 'Michael like' of you :wub:

I'm a 'softy' when it comes to animals too. I'm exactly taking care of another stray cat. I called him 'Scar' cause of his prominent scar on his nose and he has trouble eating too :mello: So, I bought the soft stuff yesterday for him instead of the cracklings we serve:blush:

So, my 'obvious' question would be, if you had to chose between people or animals?
Would you prefer ONLY animals or are you people's person too?

Deep question, I know :scratch:

Hope you're well :angel:

That's so sweet and 'Michael like' of you :wub:

:girl_sigh:

I'm a 'softy' when it comes to animals too. I'm exactly taking care of another stray cat. I called him 'Scar' cause of his prominent scar on his nose and he has trouble eating too :mello: So, I bought the soft stuff yesterday for him instead of the cracklings we serve:blush:

:clapping: :heart:

So, my 'obvious' question would be, if you had to chose between people or animals?
Would you prefer ONLY animals or are you people's person too?

Deep question, I know :scratch:

Oh this is a difficult question. Well, you know, the world today, people are a mess. :bugeyed The feelings and respect for one another are sometimes ignored. Animals are pure beings, have feelings and love unconditionally. Look:

Mexico:

970410_546255442101984_702129908_n.jpg

And:

970999_548283061877627_1640639318_n.jpg

More than a dozen chimps stand in silence watching from behind their wire enclosure as Dorothy, a chimp in her late 40s who died of heart failure, is wheeled past them.

The chimps are from the Sanaga-Yong Chimpanzee Rescue Center in Cameroon. Locals from the village work as "care-givers" for the orphaned animals whose mothers were all killed for the illegal bushmeat trade.

The photo was taken by Monica Szczupider, who was working at the centre.

Speaking about Dorothy, Miss Szczupider, 30, said the chimp was a "prominent figure" within a group of about 25 chimps.

"Chimps are not silent. They are gregarious, loud, vocal creatures, usually with relatively short attention spans", she said.

"But they could not take their eyes off Dorothy, and their silence, more than anything, spoke volumes."
The scene, which can be seen in November's issue of National Geographic, is reminiscent of the gorilla Gana, who grieved of the loss of her baby in her compound at Muenster zoo in northern Germany. Gana fiercely held on to the corpse of her three-month-old baby Claudio until zoo keepers were eventually able to retrieve his body.

Scientists have previously discounted opinions of those who claim animals feel emotions as overly anthropomorphic. But a number of have also recognised that we must be anthropomorphic when discussing animal emotions.

Dr Marc Bekoff, of the University of Colorado, previously wrote forThe Telegraph: "That animals and humans share many traits including emotions is merely an extension of Charles Darwin's accepted ideas about evolutionary continuity, that the differences between species are differences in degree rather than differences in kind. The seemingly natural human urge to impart emotions on to animals, far from obscuring the "true" nature of animals, may actually reflect a very accurate way of knowing."

He has previously published observations of a magpie 'funeral'where a group of four magpies took it turns to approach the corpse of a dead bird, before two flew off to return with a piece of grass and lay it down beside the body. He also claims to have seen emotions in elephants.

This image appears in the November 2009 issue of National Geographic magazine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wi...nzees-grief-caught-on-camera-in-Cameroon.html

And:

A mother's grief: The startling images which show how chimpanzees mourn their dead just like humans > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ees-mourn-dead-children-just-like-humans.html

The video:

[youtube]lcJPaHFbsc0[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lcJPaHFbsc0

Who says animals do not have feelings are completely wrong. -_-

The animals love you for who you are and do not ask for nothing in return. Only love. And humans? No, in most cases. You have to give something in return to receive. This is how it works among humans. :( So lately I've preferred the animals. :heart:

Hope you're well :angel:

I am.... thanks! :give_heart:

Last edited:
Hello! :hiya:

How are you?
What are your hopes for 2015?

Back