Asking ourselves tough questions.

I didn’t read everything fully but I don’t want to get involved in actively pushing others out (I suppose it feels like bullying) and I think it’s up to the moderators if they feel it’s necessary to remove members that don’t fit with the forum ethos. Having said that I can definitely understand the problem that is being brought up. I think this thread is good for fans who want to resolve any uncertainties they have, by asking questions and actually wanting answers or reassurance. Posting a Dan Reed link with none of this being apparent does seem like spreading negativity for the sake of it. I personally joined the forum to get away from that. At least it's only one thread tucked away amongst many though ( although I’m pretty perplexed about the scenario where MJ was put in the list of people to avoid!?!?!). I also want to add I think it’s unfair to be rude to the moderators, they are just keeping the forum running smoothly according to the rules and without them this place would clearly be complete chaos!

Soundmind;4258203 said:
This is someone who believes he was guilty and wants others to believe so.

I don't want anybody to believe anything. I want people with doubts regarding their feelings towards MJ to know that it's possible to have been a fan and to believe now that MJ was guilty.

Soundmind;4258203 said:
Don't buy for a minute this member is not fully active on twitter and other platforms calling MJ and his fans every name under the sun.

If you think so, I have no problem with that. I can't prove you a negative anyway.

Soundmind;4258203 said:
This claim about not being able to talk outside the community about their doubts is simply a LIE.

I didn't claim that. You're twisting my words so they can fit your agenda. I said I thought it would be easier to be understood in a place like this. Maybe I was wrong. Well, actually a few people contacted me in private. They don't want to talk on the forum because they're afraid of being eaten alive by people like you.

Soundmind;4258203 said:
hardly 100 posts in more than 8 years most of them in this thread. That's not a fan.

Wow. Impressive conclusion, but I doubt you would make a good detective. First, you don't have to be a member of a community or a forum to be a "fan". Secondly, I'm not sure you care but I've been an active member of the MJFrance forum for more than 15 years with this exact same user name. The forum shut down one year ago or so but I guess you should find some traces of me over there if you feel the need to conduct an in-depth investigation.

WannaScream;4258232 said:
(although I’m pretty perplexed about the scenario where MJ was put in the list of people to avoid!?!?!)

You're right to be perplexed. It's the 2nd time this member brings this out.

What happened is that I tried to make fun of that "list of people you want to avoid" by saying that even MJ himself had been criticising his own self and his own work, so to be logical he also deserved to be on that list. I used "reductio ad absurdum", "raisonnement par l'absurde" as we say in french. Of course, some people didn't get the irony and use that to label me the way they decided. This list is nothing but an expression of hatred. Delation, lists of people, are some of the worst things the human beeing is capable of. History has proven so many times.

Last edited:
WannaScream;4258232 said:
I didn’t read everything fully but I don’t want to get involved in actively pushing others out (I suppose it feels like bullying) and I think it’s up to the moderators if they feel it’s necessary to remove members that don’t fit with the forum ethos. Having said that I can definitely understand the problem that is being brought up. I think this thread is good for fans who want to resolve any uncertainties they have, by asking questions and actually wanting answers or reassurance. Posting a Dan Reed link with none of this being apparent does seem like spreading negativity for the sake of it. I personally joined the forum to get away from that. At least it's only one thread tucked away amongst many though ( although I’m pretty perplexed about the scenario where MJ was put in the list of people to avoid!?!?!). I also want to add I think it’s unfair to be rude to the moderators, they are just keeping the forum running smoothly according to the rules and without them this place would clearly be complete chaos!

If wanting this place to be a place of love , praise and respect for the artist that it is focused on means to be a bully then we dont have the same definition nor vision of this word . For me just the fact of having a thread dedicated to people who believe he is a pedophile is already a huge step towards chaos and i think when posters who are involved in a place see something is leading to the wrong direction then it's perfectly legitimate to protest and ask for anwers , as i already said it's completly delusional to think that a thread like that wouldnt create any strong feelings and hostility towards the posters , it does and it's perfectly logical .

Anyone that has done proper research into all this stuff can really only come to one conclusion. And that's that Wade and James are opportunists, that is crystal clear. Jordan and Arvizo? Only one thing I can say to that....LMAO. He didn't abuse any of the accusers. All of the proof and facts show that, it's very easy to see once proper research has been done.

Now there will always be some people that say "just because he didn't abuse those doesn't mean he never harmed a child." and there's only one answer for that.... I pity those people.

It's really not that hard.

Poor MJJC.
Even Moderators are hater apologists.

I don't think moderators are agreeing with anyone. i just think they want everything run smoothly. i believe the moderators also agree Michael is innocent as well.

Re: Asking ourselves tough questions. [Staff Reminder: Be Respectful!]

[/B]

That's what i am starting to believe , because there is no way an authentic fan with a forum dedicated to praise , love and respect could allow that shit . In this case GAZ should tell us his true feelings so that we fans can take our reponsibility if we still consider this place as a MJforum or not and decide to leave or not for another forum ruled by someone who still completly believe in his innocence . The administrator opinion is what set the general tone and primordial for our choice .

Ok, firstly a warning you might be offended by what I'm about to say and tbh with that kind of comment I really could not give two shits if you are...anyway, what an absolutely idiotic thing to say, first I don't read the forum much these days so had no clue this was being suggested or said by a member, second how f*cking dare you question my loyalty to Mike...I have stood by and created this fan club and forum from the ground up for almost two decades, designing developing and 'PAYING' for it to be online, my actions are what speaks to what I think about all this recent bollocks not what one of its members does and say's, surely you have enough brain power to work that one out for yourself. :doh:

Note: This comment is also directed at Annie Are You Ok and 1nn5...

Ok, firstly a warning you might be offended by what I'm about to say and tbh with that kind of comment I really could not give two shits if you are...anyway, what an absolutely idiotic thing to say, first I don't read the forum much these days so had no clue this was being suggested or said by a member, second how f*cking dare you question my loyalty to Mike...I have stood by this fan club and forum for almost two decades, designing developing and 'PAYING' for it to be online, my actions are what speaks to what I think about all this recent bollocks not what one of its members does and say's, surely you have enough brain power to work that one out for yourself. :doh:

Note: This comment is also directed at Annie Are You Ok...

Thennnn ..Why are the moderators acting like this thread was created beyond their power from someone above ? If you didnt know about this thread then ok , sorry to have doubted your loyalty , but do you understand our feelings and why most of us think it's not OK to have a thread like that in a place dedicated to LOVE ,PRAISE AND RESPECT for this man ? I think believing in his total innocence should be a BASIC tacit rule . I am not saying people can't have doubts and express them to try to get clarifications from other fans , i am saying when even explanations and clarifications dont convince anymore of his innocence and that in your path to find the truth ( your truth ) you now totally believe he is guilty , then there is no way this place can still fit you anymore EVEN if you still love him as an ARTIST . Loving and respecting the MAN should be required too ( At least in the field of the allegations , not that you must love everything about his personality , that's not what i mean ) .

If wanting this place to be a place of love , praise and respect for the artist that it is focused on means to be a bully then we dont have the same definition nor vision of this word . For me just the fact of having a thread dedicated to people who believe he is a pedophile is already a huge step towards chaos and i think when posters who are involved in a place see something is leading to the wrong direction then it's perfectly legitimate to protest and ask for anwers , as i already said it's completly delusional to think that a thread like that wouldnt create any strong feelings and hostility towards the posters , it does and it's perfectly logical .

I do see where you are coming from. However, this isn't a thread dedicated to people believing he is a paedophile and there only seems to be one member saying that out of many posting here. Yet just the other night we had someone saying completely vile things towards another member who clearly stated they weren't saying MJ was guilty. To me that isn't a protest, that's bullying. It's always possible to speak to the site owner to complain because otherwise this thread just gets even more uncomfortable than it already is.

I do see where you are coming from. However, this isn't a thread dedicated to people believing he is a paedophile and there only seems to be one member saying that out of many posting here. Yet just the other night we had someone saying completely vile things towards another member who clearly stated they weren't saying MJ was guilty. To me that isn't a protest, that's bullying. It's always possible to speak to the site owner to complain because otherwise this thread just gets even more uncomfortable than it already is.

Have you read the posts of this thread two month ago ?
Have you seen posts before moderators deleted them ?
It's OK in this community to share links of an article shared by Dan Reed and admire the content of this article ?
Have you seen the posts that were deleted of this member ?
5 years in this community I haven't attacked any member, of course haters are an exception.

Last edited:
I have read most of the post here and I can’t keep quite anymore. I have been in a fan community for 20 years (not MJ:s though). I have been a MJ fan since 2009…. So I’m mature enough to know nothing is black and white. For me it’s unfair to say that just because you’re a fan of an artist you have to believe them 100%... this is absorbed. I can say I believe MJ is innocent but at the end of the day I can’t be sure. Fans should be allowed to say “I don’t know”. There are somethings about MJ that is odd and can’t be excused no matter how much we may love him…
Same goes the other way. Just because someone makes an accusation doesn’t mean we can’t question them.
Some fans may also believe he’s guilty and see it as an illness. Not all pedophiles do it out of evilness. Don’t get me wrong.. I’m not saying the act itself isn’t disgusting, just that the person who does it might simply have a deaper more complex mental problem….. Fans who appreciate his art should be allowed to talk and debate about these things. The what ifs….

But if you truly believe MJ systematically planed it by luring children and there families. If you believe he was this monster who KNEW exactly WHAT he was doing, then we’re beyond doubt. Then I don’t se why one would want come to an MJ forum..

It's OK in this community to share links of an article shared by Dan Reed and admire the content of this article ?

No, I didn't see posts two months ago so I've evidently not seen the whole picture. I did see some comments the other night before mods deleted them. Like I said I personally didn't want to see the Dan Reed link so I am not disagreeing with you. I suppose I'm just saying it seems to be getting a bit crazy in here but with no resolution. I can see Gaz has been on here now so no need to try and contact him directly anyway.

I don't think moderators are agreeing with anyone. i just think they want everything run smoothly. i believe the moderators also agree Michael is innocent as well.

Exactly.

Moderators do not decide what is permitted on MJJC. Moderators do not make the rules of MJJC. Moderators enforce Gaz's rules and try to keep the forum running smoothly.

maral;4258255 said:
I have read most of the post here and I can’t keep quite anymore. I have been in a fan community for 20 years (not MJ:s though). I have been a MJ fan since 2009…. So I’m mature enough to know nothing is black and white. For me it’s unfair to say that just because you’re a fan of an artist you have to believe them 100%... this is absorbed. I can say I believe MJ is innocent but at the end of the day I can’t be sure. Fans should be allowed to say “I don’t know”. There are somethings about MJ that is odd and can’t be excused no matter how much we may love him…
Same goes the other way. Just because someone makes an accusation doesn’t mean we can’t question them.
Some fans may also believe he’s guilty and see it as an illness. Not all pedophiles do it out of evilness. Don’t get me wrong.. I’m not saying the act itself isn’t disgusting, just that the person who does it might simply have a deaper more complex mental problem….. Fans who appreciate his art should be allowed to talk and debate about these things. The what ifs….

It doesn't make sense.
Seeing MJ as a pedophile and be a fan of him.
I don't want to be a fan of a pedophile, you want to be !

Thennnn ..Why are the moderators acting like this thread was created beyond their power from someone above ? If you didnt know about this thread then ok , sorry to have doubted your loyalty , but do you understand our feelings and why most of us think it's not OK to have a thread like that in a place dedicated to LOVE ,PRAISE AND RESPECT for this man ? I think believing in his total innocence should be a BASIC tacit rule . I am not saying people can't have doubts and express them to try to get clarifications from other fans , i am saying when even explanations and clarifications dont convince anymore of his innocence and that in your path to find the truth ( your truth ) you now totally believe he is guilty , then there is no way this place can still fit you anymore EVEN if you still love him as an ARTIST . Loving and respecting the MAN should be required too ( At least in the field of the allegations , not that you must love everything about his personality , that's not what i mean ) .

I'm not sure what you are reading but this thread and the starter of it doesn't claim that Mike is guilty and a thread like this does not mean this place has any less 'LOVE ,PRAISE AND RESPECT for this man' that's just nonsense, in fact by my reading only one poster (who I will look into and deal with) seems to be the only one causing the tensions in here, the remainder are trying to have a debate about it, to me this is a legitimate thread in a debate on a discussion forum, if you don't like it then put it on ignore...jezz the day we try to please everyone on every occasion is a land of fantasy.

It doesn't make sense.
Seeing MJ as a pedophile and be a fan of him.
I don't want to be a fan of a pedophile, you want to be !

If Michael was a pedophile i would still like some of his songs. not the songs about children but his other songs. we can't not decline that Michael had awesome talent but if Michael do a crime which he didn't i would very disappointed. just like everyone else he would have to get in trouble for it and some help.

but he's innocent so, yeah.

Have you seen the posts that were deleted of this member ?
5 years in this community I haven't attacked any member, of course haters are an exception.

What was so explicit in those few posts that were deleted two month ago ? What did I say that has not been exposed yet ? Help me.
You keep mentionning that, again and again without precising what you are talking about. Oh yes, that post in the "list of people" thread ? I explained it in my precedent post. Have you read it ? What else ? You keep saying you want me to be "exposed", as if I wasn't being transparent enough today. I am clear about what I think about the allegations, what else do you want to "expose" ? That I am what you call a "hater" ? What is a hater ? Tell me, for God's sake ! Tell us ! I don't have nothing to hide. You act as if you knew something that everyone else ignores. I know conspiracy sells and helps keeping people suspicious, but please stop the suspense and tell us what you know.

Moving back on topic:

One of the things that’s been troubling me lately is understanding why Wade & James (and their families) would lie. I know we think it’s because of their lawsuit against the estate, which I can see why people would think may be motivation to do the doc.

But the more time that passes and the more I think about it I’m just struggling to see how LN helps their appeal, if anything the extensive scrutiny and hole picking in their allegations is more likely to hinder it than help it.

They would both have known how much hate, abuse and accusations of lies and extortion they would be opening themselves up to, it could seriously damage Wades career in the entertainment industry if people think he’s lying, or he’s proven to be lying. I guess I’m just struggling to understand the why, and what they had to gain from making the doc specifically, it seems like they had more to lose.

The parents also come across very badly in the doc so it also makes me wonder why they’d agree to it if they are lying.

Last edited:
Public outrage that would result in extending or abolishing status of limitation all together. Legally speaking they have zero chance of winning the lawsuits with the existing laws. They never had a chance to begin with that's why they tried with we did not realise it was abuse until after he died which the judge did not believe. You have to remember if they said anything other than that their cases would have been thrown immediately. The only reason their lawsuits have continued to be heard by courts was because they claimed they did not realise they were abused and the judge gave each of them at least 5 opportunities to convince him but he ruled eventually using their own words that their excuses were not believable calling Wade an outright liar in the process.

Wade wants and is desperate for relevancy and to be seen as a victim to be forgiven for his well known and documented bad personality known for many in Hollywood. Have you read his blogs? Every blog is an attempt to blame MJ for his failures in life, for being the bad person everyone he came in touch knows him to be. Go read for yourself he does not accept responsibility for anything in his life. Everything is MJ's fault now. All his misdeeds, his manipulations his lies everything is MJ's fault. "why did you lie about this?", "Michael taught me to be a good liar". For God's sake, use your common sense. It is so obvious. This was an opportunity for him using the metoo to try and get the sympathy he did not get when he first filed his lawsuits in 2013, it is a fact he received very little to no support since he came out with his accusations in 2013.

He was in the entertainment industry his whole life he could not escape the fact he sued the estate not to mention his career was already almost over before he filed his lawsuit, he was denied projects, burned many bridges with many people and he ruined any chances of reviving it to the status he believed it it should have been given his 'outwardly talents' the minute he accused mj (was very hopeful everything we be done in secret and nothing would be leaked to the public and even sent an email to his family assuring them that he is filing everything under seal).

The IRS has two claims against his sister, his mother lost significantly in her real estate investments before he filed. basically the whole family was in financial hardship when he started this whole mess.

Safe chucks were slapped with a $800,000 lawsuit two days before Wade appeared with Matt Lauer in 2013 and this is the interview that made safe chuck realise he was abused. The mom has every motivation to lie because she herself was implicated in the lawsuits brought by family friends who were defrauded by her and her husband.

Have you ready their Billboard interview:

Robson: Those images of me burning things are from very early on in my healing process -- within the first two to three months. I’m not saying that to discredit the validity of that now. But it just paints a picture as to how many different stages there are in this process. I think those two things that you [To Reed.] referenced show the complexities and the contrasts of the healing journey.
The burning of those things was what I needed to do at that early stage. And I remember, as I was doing that, I was looking at the fire and I started speaking to Michael. I said, “Michael, I’m going to take these disgusting, horrible things that you did to me -- I’m going to take your manipulation and your lies and your perversion -- and I’m going to turn it into something good. I have no idea how. And I have no idea what that means. But somehow, I’m going to turn this into something good.”
And so then it’s really incredible -- I had never quite actually put that together until now, that those images are at the end of this film.
Safechuck: Oh. Shit.
Robson: That feels like something good. Out of the bad.
Safechuck: You know what else is strange?
Robson: [Jokingly.] No, James. Tell me.
Safechuck: He put this dream in us to make a film that would change the world, right?
Robson: Wow, yeah. Here you go, Michael.
Reed: You did what he told you to do after all.

What was the good thing about filing under seal? Sending an email to his family to assure them his lawyers are hopeful everything will remain confidential? Why would his family wants everything to remain confidential knowing their son was raped when he was a child? "Speaking the truth as loud as I spoke the lie"?

Look at the sense of entitlement in the Billboard article! repulsive. Have you read Safechuck complaints? He blamed MJ for not getting a proper education for convincing his parents that he should be in movies. But, was not his own mom who said herself in the documentary her son agent told her he was money in the bank when she first met him and that was BEFORE they met MJ? The dream to be in Hollywood has nothing to do with MJ. They blame MJ for planting this idea in their heads when in fact it was there before they even met him and they met him because of their Hollywood dreams.

MJ cannot prove he did not do anything wrong, but for me someone who has the truth on his side does not have to lie. The fact they lied so much, they exaggerated so much, they tried to blame EVERYTHING on him is enough to make any reasonable person question anything they claim.

Last edited:
AG5050;4258286 said:
They would both have known how much hate, abuse and accusations of lies and extortion they would be opening themselves up to, it could seriously damage Wades career in the entertainment industry if people think he’s lying, or he’s proven to be lying. I guess I’m just struggling to understand the why, and what they had to gain from making the doc specifically, it seems like they had more to lose.

What career? Did you miss out that Wade wanted to move on to films? Wade and Amanda spent the last years BOTH working FULL TIME on writing a script for a movie - which ultimately FLOPPED completely = that failure was what lead to Wades financial difficulties which lead to emotional breakdowns. Have you not read about Wade thinking he was a complete failure when he realized the was not going to be the next Steven Spielberg?

When Wades move to film failed totally and he was in financial trouble (which is confirmed in the court cases), he begged for the ONE PROJECT job, and when he did not get it he suddenly realized he had been abused.
---
Wades note about "the allegations would make him reletable and relevetant" again is important, because it was related to his "yoga, abuse survivor treatment, rehab" project he has got going on.

Wade basicly has a new career because of his abuse story, there is PLENTY of survivors that treat Wade as a hero. God darn it, most general people treat these guys as heros. There is only a very small amount of MJ fans calling them out, 99 % of the people of the world see them as victims and heros. 99% of all media covers them in glory for finally nailing Michael Jackson and being brave etc.

And I am VERY confident that both James and Wade have made a BOATLOAD of money from Leaving Neverland, and now just want to enjoy the money in silence, thats why Dan Reed is doing all the talking. (they also dont want to answer questions about the train station and other lies exposed)

Considering all the money Leaving Neverland has generated no one can convince me Wade and James have not been or will be greatly compensated one way or the other - not including their salary for interviews etc. I think its more likely Donald Trump has never lied, than that Safechuck and Robson dont earn money from the Leaving Neverland project.

Last edited:
The thread is still here so I also wanted to ask something that has been subconsciously niggling at me and I hope this doesn't bother anyone. I think it’s one of those situations where I am majorly overthinking things. It’s to do with a song and I know a lot of people do this overthinking with lyrics (for example when singers die people go off looking for suicide notes in the songs). I’d rather actually get it out and ask what others think though.

I can’t totally feel settled with the song “Speechless” given the inspiration he had just before writing it. It’s the lines “Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real .... Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side” that makes me feel a bit unsure about who the song is about and what he is implying. It would be good to hear others’ thoughts on it (both the song and whether I am overthinking!). Thanks.

WannaScream;4258299 said:
The thread is still here so I also wanted to ask something that has been subconsciously niggling at me and I hope this doesn't bother anyone. I think it’s one of those situations where I am majorly overthinking things. It’s to do with a song and I know a lot of people do this overthinking with lyrics (for example when singers die people go off looking for suicide notes in the songs). I’d rather actually get it out and ask what others think though.

I can’t totally feel settled with the song “Speechless” given the inspiration he had just before writing it. It’s the lines “Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real .... Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side” that makes me feel a bit unsure about who the song is about and what he is implying. It would be good to hear others’ thoughts on it (both the song and whether I am overthinking!). Thanks.

lmao !I dont know what this question has to do with this thread . If you are going to question this song then you might as well question all his songs and give back your fan card .

Well, the thread seems to be a general place to discuss doubts.
I only question this song because of how Michael described the situation himself.

p.s where is the tweet? Maybe some people have replied and had a discussion so I can read about it there.

WannaScream;4258299 said:

An artist can get inspiered by many things during the process but the finnished work can take it's own meaning than what the artist origanly started with. and also the artist can use methaphores to make the art easier to relate to. if one want to take it that far "do you know where your children are" and "little Susie" must also be examend.

An artist can get inspiered by many things during the process but the finnished work can take it's own meaning than what the artist origanly started with.
Yes, this is a good point. I think it would have been better for him to explain it slightly differently then the way he did in the interview!

Also , someone suggested in the ancient forum that MJ made two interviews about Speechless . In the second he talked about climbing up a tree and watching two kids crossing a forest, i am pretty sure he confused the song "The Lost Chldren" with Speechless when talking about inspiration , since we can hear kids laughing and crossing a forest in The Lost Children .It's not the first time MJ mxed up songs to explain inspiration .

maral;4258255 said:

But if you truly believe MJ systematically planed it by luring children and there families. If you believe he was this monster who KNEW exactly WHAT he was doing, then we’re beyond doubt. Then I don’t se why one would want come to an MJ forum..

I agree with you. i totally believe Michael had something wrong with him mentally. and i'm not saying that to be a bad thing. I 100% believes he is innocent. true nobody was there so no one can't say anything. but Michael is innocent.

Like someone said. i feel this thread here to make people believe Michael did anything. i'm not gonna fall for it. Michael is innocent and always was and is. it's bothers me when people twist up stories to make it seem someone did anything. it's wrong and so evil. i'm glad Michael doesn't have to deal stuff like this anymore because now i totally understand how he felt and when though. Michael was just too innocent for this planet. it's makes me wanna cry. Michael didn't deserve all the crap he though all his life. i wish i could give this poor "baby" a hug. everybody who did Michael wrong will come back to them and when it does i'll be very very happy.

I agree with you. i totally believe Michael had something wrong with him mentally. and i'm not saying that to be a bad thing.

I do think he had mental health problems but I don't think it's easy to label it. I also don't think you can (or should) put people in a box anyway. Also, some things that might appear to be a symptoms of mental health is not always the case for everyone. For example if your average person is very paranoid it could be seen as part of a disorder, but for a megastar then it's actually quite understandable to have some degree of this. There is a strong link between mental health and creativity so not everyone even believes it should be treated and some people say they if they could choose to make it disappear they wouldn't actually do so.

Like someone said. i feel this thread here to make people believe Michael did anything. i'm not gonna fall for it
This is definitely not the case for me. I could prove it by directing you elsewhere where I have done nothing other than challenge Leaving Neverland and try to build a case as to why people should not jump to conclusions when films like this come out. However, given the way this thread seems to get quite heated I rather not! You will just have to take my word for it, or not as the case seems to be.

Back