ATTN: Non USA Fans!!

Michaholic

Proud Member
***I have discovered that I am actually losing money doing this from sales tax and PayPal transaction fees. The prices I list below now cover the costs. I still break even, though and am not making a profit. This is all for you guys. :)***

I have been talking with some people across the board and am aware that anyone outside of the USA is not able to obtain some of the exclusive editions we have over here.

This thread is to let you fans know that I am more than willing to drive everywhere to get you your copies!!

This is also open for any fans in the USA that for some reason cannot get a specific version that was released here!!

I know that some people have PMed me lists of what they wanted and have posted in threads to me of what they wanted, but please use this thread, so I don't have to search page upon page.

Just let me know which versions you want by replying to this thread, or PMing me and I will PM you with prices for each item you select. I accept PayPal, but am open to other payment methods if they are safe.

Here is the list you can select from. Some stores are having sales, so the prices may go up whenever those sales end. (I'm unsure of their ending date.) I will update any price changes. :) Please reply to the thread with what you want and I will PM you, or you can just PM me your selection:

SOLD OUT & DISCONTINUED - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

SOLD OUT & DISCONTINUED - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

SOLD OUT & DISCONTINUED - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

SOLD OUT & DISCONTINUED - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Prices may vary - Zombie Cover Edition

Prices may vary - Deluxe Casebook Edition

SOLD OUT & DISCONTINUED - Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition

$14.22 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

$14.22 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)

0001541bq8.jpg

Last edited:
All remixes are only downloads I think they are not on the CD's??

If it are only MP3's you can download with a special link I don't want to pay for the album + downloadlink. I hate MP3s.

Last edited:
All remixes are only downloads I think they are not on the CD's??

If it are only MP3's you can download with a special link I don't want to pay for the album + downloadlink. I hate MP3s.
Some stores here, such as Best Buy, Circuit City and other independent music stores have it ON the CD as track 17, but it's not listed as a track in the track listing.

Target has a special insert included with the album that enables a special download for the track and a wallpaper.

OK I am only interested in those albums who have the remix on CD.
I hope the Thriller & Billie Jean remixes are on the CD's
The Japanese version is already ordered somewhere.

Please PM me with those who has the remix on CD before I palce my order, thank you

Michaholic: U have a PAYPAL..

Would you like to partner with me in the "THRILLING THE TROOPS" project?

They can deposite the money in your PayPal account and you either transfer over the money to my account, I get the C.D.'s OR you get the C.D's and send them to me..

What do you think? It's a project that could be too large for one person.

I plan to collect C.D.'s and wanted to do a payment plan for those who did not want to donate full prices of a C.D.(s).

What do you think, let me know.

Here's the thread about it if you don't know about it.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46468

Last edited:
Let me post what editions I've managed to find in the USA. Here you go:

Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Zombie Cover Edition

Deluxe Casebook Edition

Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition

Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)

Can you please let us all know which remixes comes on CD and which are download only? Thank you.

EDIT:

Oh sorry I have read Target is the only remix to download.

Last edited:
Michaholic: U have a PAYPAL..

Would you like to partner with me in the "THRILLING THE TROOPS" project?

They can deposite the money in your PayPal account and you either transfer over the money to my account, I get the C.D.'s OR you get the C.D's and send them to me..

What do you think? It's a project that could be too large for one person.

I plan to collect C.D.'s and wanted to do a payment plan for those who did not want to donate full prices of a C.D.(s).

What do you think, let me know.

Here's the thread about it if you don't know about it.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46468

I actually did read about this and thought you had it covered, which is why I didn't help to begin with, but yes, I'd be honored to be your partner. You and I together can do something great.

People can use my paypal to send me all the money and I can buy the CDs and YOU can send them over. :) I'd love to have enough to go in and buy the stores out.

Anyways, to answer your question. YES, I am interested. You can either PM me or reply back to this. :)

Can you please let us all know which remixes comes on CD and which are download only? Thank you.

EDIT:

Oh sorry I have read Target is the only remix to download.

ON CD - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

ON CD - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

ON CD - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

DOWNLOAD ONLY - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Close up of exclusive remix albums:

0001544rc7.jpg

Last edited:
Well It's a once in a lifetime.

Please the following items for: I can pay with PayPal (SHIPPING TO THE NETHERLANDS PLEASE)
ON CD - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
ON CD - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
DOWNLOAD ONLY - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Billie Jean - Undergrond Mix is a total other one than listed above?
By The way funny they call it Thriller 1982 Def Remix :p He remixed it in 1995 I guess)

Last edited:
Well It's a once in a lifetime.

Please the following items for: I can pay with PayPal (SHIPPING TO THE NETHERLANDS PLEASE)

Billie Jean - Undergrond Mix is a total other one than listed above?
By The way funny they call it Thriller 1982 Def Remix :p He remixed it in 1995 I guess)
OK, so you want:

Is that correct? If it is completely correct, please let me know.

Billie Jean Underground Mix? I am unaware of any USA version that has that as an exclusive track. Has someone found that?

Yes these 4 please, thank you. Shipping to The netherlans please

The BJ underground mix is what I saw on iTunes but I can't buy it because I'm from The Netherlands.

OK. Amazon.com sells that remix for $.99

Did you want me to add that, as well?

Thanks for the details, michaelholic! :punk:

Here is my order :p (shipping costs for ITALY).

2x Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
2x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
2x Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)
1x
Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
2x Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition
2x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)
2x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)

Sorry for the "big" order, but a friend of mine asked me to have CDs too.:p If that's not a problem for you, of course.

Thanks! You're amazing!

EDIT: I can send you a 50$ deposit now if you want!

Last edited:
No, you can buy seperate tracks, such as the one you are interested in. :)

OK thanks, I did not find how to pay Amazon, but I guess from The Netherlands they only accept credit card and I don't have that. So if you can add that track on Cd-R or something it's ok. Please let me know how much I have to pay with paypal. Thank you

i want buy following cds (shipping to germany) :D i'll pay with paypal.

are they available as zombie cover?

--------------------------------

btw what extacly is a Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass?

Last edited:
i want buy following cds (shipping to germany) :D i'll pay with paypal.

are they available as zombie cover?

--------------------------------

btw what extacly is a Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass?
I can get you those 3. These are only exclusively for the Classic cover version. The zombie editions here are just the same as there. ;)

The Platinum Music Passes are basically digital download passes, but they are a wonderful collectible as well. :D Please confirm with me if you wanted that added to your order.

Hey Michaholic :)

Here's my order (+ shipping costs to Finland)

3 x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

I'll pay via PayPal :yes:

Thanks for your gentleness, michaelholic!

Here is my order (shipping costs for ITALY).

1x Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
1x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
1x Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

Thanks! I wait for your confirmation.

Hey Michaholic :)

Here's my order (+ shipping costs to Finland)

3 x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

I'll pay via PayPal :yes:

Thanks for your gentleness, michaelholic!

Here is my order (shipping costs for ITALY).

1x Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
1x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
1x Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

Thanks! I wait for your confirmation.

I am sending you both PMs to confirm your order. :)

I can get you those 3. These are only exclusively for the Classic cover version. The zombie editions here are just the same as there. ;)

The Platinum Music Passes are basically digital download passes, but they are a wonderful collectible as well. :D Please confirm with me if you wanted that added to your order.

ok, i want -Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

-Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

-Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

-Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

:D

Thank you for your order. I will send you a PM shortly confirming your order.

Aww, if I had any money, I'd buy at least the Walmart special. But I don't have. Now I can only say, that you rock, pal!

Back